Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Myth About Monday Morning - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Myth About Monday Morning (707 Views)

Refuting The Myth:African Americans Vs Africans(Nigerians) In America / Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / The Myth About Wall Geckos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Myth About Monday Morning by zangiff(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Especially by the yorubas, monday morning is a a special business day where no one could toy with. Anytin done on monday seems to affect the following week i.e if d first tin u do on monday morning is to sell on credit, then people believe throughout dat week, u will sell more on credit. Or what u recieve is a huge slap as a student, then yu will get more slaps all tru the week....now, do you believe dis myth? I was about about buying a computer and due to the excessive checking and pricing the guy refuse to sell telling me he didnt av time for such dis monday morning...funny

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: Why The Discrimination On The Left Hand? / Breaking News British Lawmakers Approve Gay Marriage In Historic Vote -bbc news / Am I A Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.