Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,065 members, 7,933,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:35 AM

If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (38203 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2012
trae_z:
besides a proposal should be a mere formality as you should already know she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. so it's either she never really loved you all the while and you are Plan B, or there are really bad parts about you she's very scared of and wants you to correct before agreeing to be yours till the grave.
He is in love with her but she isn't in love with him. That is why he is proposing and she is saying no. The lady in question isn't the winner of Miss Perfect. Yet he wants to marry her. A lady out there is on her knees praying to love him without him being perfect. He should go out there and find her. Leave this lady to find her Mr Perfect.

When she finds that all that glitters is not gold. She will know that she should have accepted that ring and worked on his faults before marriage.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Israel5(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2012
i'll dash her 2 bullets in ace
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2012
@ poster ot all depends, if u are in that relationship for her kpomo and she's giving it to u handsomely why then should u walk out on the relationship ?
Unless u know u really want to settle down, then u walk out of the relationship, with ur head up high,and a consolation that she's the one that lost out.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Singalex(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2012
If she had loved you from the start there is no way she could have rejected your proposal after so many years of dating,Yes she could have given you reasons and maybe even give you conditions that you will improve in whatever ways it is before she will say yes but in your case she said NO(sure he ddnt gv you reasons?)Well my advice is move on cos this is marriage and you need someone who is willing to spend their lives with you despite your short comings..its not all about finding a perfect person but seeing and finding perfectness in that inperfect person.#word.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by odoguigbo: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2012
cindyrella: If she says no, propose again and again until she gives you a reasonable answer!

Or

Drink otapiapia tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by odoguigbo: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=odoguigbo][/quote]
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by timbros(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2012
@Op:
If she refuses, pretend nothing is wrong then later, take her on a boat ride. In the middle of the sea (make sure its a sea, not a river), propose again, this time present the ring and say: "Accept this or leave my boat!"
Trust me, she will accept you grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by odoguigbo: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2012
odoguigbo: [/quote]
odoguigbo:
odoguigbo:
[quote author=odoguigbo]
I must to tell you that that my so called lady has no worth to claim my life for her refusal of my proposal to her. Why should I take Otapiapia cose of a mare woman that are boku in every where. My handsome question to you who had a decision to kill ur expensive self, is: When you are come to this macorosm were you born at same tunnel with her or did you take an oat in the spirit world that she must be the only woman you should live with? No! You met her one day and one day you same ganna meet another woman that will accept your proposal wf joy. Do not carry women's issue at head, they are not material!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by timbros(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2012
odoguigbo: I must to tell you that that my so called lady has no worth to claim my life for her refusal of my proposal to her. Why should I take Otapiapia cose of a mare woman that are boku in every where. My handsome question to you who had a decision to kill ur expensive self, is: When you are come to this macorosm were you born at same tunnel with her or did you take an oat in the spirit world that she must be the only woman you should live with? No! You met her one day and one day you same ganna meet another woman that will accept your proposal wf joy. Do not carry women's issue at head, they are not material!!!

What is this one saying? Speak english please!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by ojubi(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2012
The replies from 80% of guys on this topic is absolutely disgusting and uncall for.
Have u ever treuly loved someone and feel that the whole of your life depends on them and without them u do not have a future?
Have u ever made plans for the future and those plans are customised with only one woman?
Have u ever looked in the world of women, and all u could see is only one woman?
Have u ever cried because of love?
If u ever answer any of this questions on the affirmative you will see a rejection of your marriage proposal as one of those issues we all as humans figth to get.
I dont know about you guys but many of us applied for admission and wrote jamb like 2 or 3 times before we were admited into d uni. We never gave up, did we?
Real men dont run away from responsibilities, or adversities, or problems, naither do we give up.
Here is what i will do:
I will seek to understand the reason for her refusal, if the problems lies with me i will work on my self ASAP and try again.
I will go to God in prayers believing in faith that if this is the woman he has bless me with, he will turn her face to me.
I ll figth untill i get what is mine cause nothing good comes easy.

I do not blame a lot of u boys for yo dumb comments here because u re not yet ready for marriage, hence u do not know the challenges involved in taking that impotant step of your life. So u think any woman goes.
And for the records not all girls are despirate for marriage. Some want u to wait untill they accomplish certain things bearing their fathers name. So wise up guys and stop disrespecting women.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2012
ojubi you're a man i respect. Preach!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2012
ojubi: Some want u to wait untill they accomplish certain things bearing their fathers name. So wise up guys and stop disrespecting women.
If a lady rejects a ring, she doesn't love you. What do you mean that guys don't want to get married. If you really want to get married' will you sit down waiting for a girl to say yes. Won't you marry the one praying to marry you. If you like, understand, love, beg, roll on the floor, change yourself, if your begging her to marry you, she doesn't love you.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by odoguigbo: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2012
cindyrella: If she says no, propose again and again until she gives you a reasonable answer!

Or

Drink otapiapia tongue
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2012
ojubi:

I do not blame a lot of u boys for yo dumb comments here because u re not yet ready for marriage, hence u do not know the challenges involved in taking that impotant step of your life. So u think any woman goes.
And for the records not all girls are despirate for marriage. Some want u to wait untill they accomplish certain things bearing their fathers name. So wise up guys and stop disrespecting women.
I have one rule when it comes to love, "It is how much you love someone that matters but it is how much how much the person loves you". That is why he should not beg her to marry him but find someone who really wants him.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by demmie1: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:
He is in love with her but she isn't in love with him. That is why he is proposing and she is saying no. The lady in question isn't the winner of Miss Perfect. Yet he wants to marry her. A lady out there is on her knees praying to love him without him being perfect. He should go out there and find her. Leave this lady to find her Mr Perfect.

When she finds that all that glitters is not gold. She will know that she should have accepted that ring and worked on his faults before marriage.

true talk!

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by demmie1: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2012
ojubi: The replies from 80% of guys on this topic is absolutely disgusting and uncall for.
Have u ever treuly loved someone and feel that the whole of your life depends on them and without them u do not have a future?
Have u ever made plans for the future and those plans are customised with only one woman?
Have u ever looked in the world of women, and all u could see is only one woman?
Have u ever cried because of love?
If u ever answer any of this questions on the affirmative you will see a rejection of your marriage proposal as one of those issues we all as humans figth to get.
I dont know about you guys but many of us applied for admission and wrote jamb like 2 or 3 times before we were admited into d uni. We never gave up, did we?
Real men dont run away from responsibilities, or adversities, or problems, naither do we give up.
Here is what i will do:
I will seek to understand the reason for her refusal, if the problems lies with me i will work on my self ASAP and try again.
I will go to God in prayers believing in faith that if this is the woman he has bless me with, he will turn her face to me.
I ll figth untill i get what is mine cause nothing good comes easy.

what if she's ibo and he's yoruba? should he work on on that?

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by nkemmu(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2012
goood news.atleast these shows we still have chicks who re not desperate and crazy about marriage.make we do small yanga now.chaiii i don find some boiz trouble grin.*runnnn 4 my life*

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by odoguigbo: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2012
timbros:

you are a fool! What do you mean? Don't you have a respect to your father, little monkey?
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by honiye(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2012
If she turns down your proposal, then threaten her by asking her to drive with you on a trip to Port Harcourt, take her to Aluu village square and propose again.

She wont like to be Aluucinated, she go gree one time.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by snowprince01(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
If u r a player then keep clapping her behind till u find another ready to marry u, bt if u r not then tell her '' Then this is where our journey ends"

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by AkinDavid2: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Me!!! No time for that kind thing oo, get yourself together and move on.No genuine excuse and you want me to pretend..shit!

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2012
nkemmu: goood news.atleast these shows we still have chicks who re not desperate and crazy about marriage.make we do small yanga now.chaiii i don find some boiz trouble grin.*runnnn 4 my life*

If she has mind, let her make NYANGA for 10 years, she will be more desperate for the man pass ARABIAN Mummy.
cool
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2012
Cover your face with both hands and said oooh nooo!!!
Cuz na offside u dey. u don turn drogba be dat
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by mkoabiola: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2012
Go and hug transformer.dat 1 no b prob
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by john365: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2012
timbros:

i no fit laf o
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by rait56: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2012
if she say no then ask her whats the reason,then try to fill up that's reason,but don't disappointing for this reason...
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Abujafood: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
jaxxy: Ure style of proposing must have been lame. Do smtn catchy and unexpected she shud fall like a pack of cards. Haba! grin

If she's serious how you propose shouldn't make a difference!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Before I propose I'll have a sniper waiting for her head-shot, in case she says no. I'll just whisper "do it" into the mic.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by iykeboyy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
If she turn ur proposal down tell her dat it was april-full tinz dat u no even mean it or tel her dat ur joking grin

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Dahbutter(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
If she turns down ur proposal shocked look on the brighter side u are freeeee, no conscience tins even when slamming her friend grin

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
iykeboyy: If she turn ur proposal down tell her dat it was april-full tinz dat u no even mean it or tel her dat ur joking grin
..good idea! wink but your advice is redundant cos that excuse can be used only once in a year

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
edreesabiodun: Before I propose I'll have a sniper waiting for her head-shot, in case she says no. I'll just whisper "do it" into the mic.
great idea,i should av thought about it,if i had,d gal wouldn't av hookd up wit my best frnd.she would av been sent to d grt beyond immediately she said no but now "wailing"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Help, I Am Madly In Love / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.