Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,040 members, 7,890,413 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

greetings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / greetings (1046 Views)

Happy New Year Wishes And Greetings For You / Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings / Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

greetings by unclebros: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2008
hello
Re: greetings by blackmann(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2008
Bros this ur case get as e be. U have a wife at home and still you are harassing cleaners who are not even half up to ur standard. U need to seriously pray and fast about this ur uncalled-for agro. What's wrong with some of we men sef?
I was u, i'll forget about these girls. If you continue and they end up disrespecting you and insulting you, na then u go sabi. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Imagine!!!! Cleaner!!!! o boy abeg make i comot before i begin dey yab you.
Re: greetings by tkb417(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2008
can someone please talk to me because am losing my mind, am happily married to a beatiful lady and yet i still find myself harrasshing guesss who?, lady cleaner in my office. though i have never slept with any of them but i usually want to just smooch them , i know this is wrong sometimes i stop for a while and later start it again. most of them usually rejects but i try not threaten them, please what do i do
ehn ehn. . .this NL sef, ur wife no get breasts abi?
one day this thing wey dey push you will make you smooch a Policewoman on the streets or better still a 14 year old gurl wey just dey get breasts.

YOU WILL DIE IN JAIL!!!
Ashewo!
Re: greetings by unclebros: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2008
i beleive one the reason why people open up here is to be help and counselled, he knows what he's doing is not good and if you understood h
Re: greetings by amsky(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2008
unclebros this is a very terrible thing. what is it that you find in the cleaners that is not present in your wife? i think you should search within yourself. pls this can be your waterloo.just keep off the cleaners before your ruin your home.are they prettier than your wife,neater or slimmer,sexier?whatever it is,you can help it.imagine being caught smooching a cleaner at work and your wife getting wind of it.i fear for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
hang in there.
Re: greetings by tkb417(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2008
beleive one the reason why people open up here is to be help and counselled, i know what am doing is not good and if you understood my submission you would realise that i really want to stop and infact am trying very hard. all is i need is someone to help and not to be crucified because really none of us is sinless. yours may not be this but i bet you have some hidden stuffs in your life.

Sorry about that. . .Consult a Pastor quick if you cant stop by urself.
Hope thats fair enuff?
Re: greetings by bebe2007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2008
I would say its your sexual fantasy to sleep with cleaners there is no other logical explanation for your actions. Seek professional HELP!!!!!
Re: greetings by yimiton(f): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
bebe2007:

I would say its your sexual fantasy to sleep with cleaners there is no other logical explanation for your actions. Seek professional HELP!!!!!

Yes, I agree with bebe2007.

In as much as I think you need prayers to break this terrible habit, you sure do need professional help.

We often overlook shrinks and psychologist in this country and anybody who uses them (especially psychiatrists) is regarded as being mad. But this is because we regard madness as some sort of taboo in Nigeria. If we were to look at madness like any other illness, we'll seek help in the appropriate chanele.
If you ask me, I'll say this is some sort of psychological or psychiatry problem and you need professional help.

You also need to pray and pray hard but remember,you must pray and watch; that is, seek help in the appropriate chanel.
Re: greetings by opokonwa(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
@poster

Sack all the female cleaners in your office and replace them with male cleaners if you have the guts!

If your right hand will cause you to sin, cut it off!
Re: greetings by realdemi(f): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
@opokonwa
I don't think making the poor harmless cleaners jobless would solve the problem here. If there's any changing to be done, it is with our bros here.

@poster
Were u ever abused as a child? Abused people often abuse others later in life if they nevr dealt with it or got counsel and professional help.
Like Yimiton said, seek professional help (psycologists and psychiatrists). Aint nothing wrong.
BUt mainly, ask God for help to overcome the temptation. Are you born-again?
Re: greetings by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
@real_Demi
are you a pastor
been noticing the tone of ur posts. . .ure the Number 1 holy holy of Nairaland o.
Keep it up sha. Nice one coming from a lady
Re: greetings by adeboo(f): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
You seriously neeed deliverance.
What do u honestly think could be attracting u to a cleaner?

This isnt a laughing matter o - you need to address this issue before it gets u in trouble.
What even trips u about the cleaners? Is it their uniform or their lipstick or what?
Re: greetings by TheSly: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
May God be with u my brother. . . . .thats all i can offer!
Re: greetings by gabe: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2008
U need 2 exercise some self control, its in the primitive male species to want to sample varieties of ass, the refined man just learnt to excercise self control, and we know how primitive the modern 'refined' man can be. stay away from the girls physically as much as possible and guy ,have u even bothered to PRAYYY?
Re: greetings by opokonwa(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2008
@real_demi

I understand where you're coming from.
Mine is not the best of measures but in this situation, we are looking for what works immediately not the utopian.

This guy is obviously 'sick'. He even harasses them into subnission.

So b/f he can seek psychological help or even get born-again like you advised, he should get the temptation off his face and as far away as possible.

Then medical and spiritual therapy might take-over.

Better the cleaners lost their jobs than they risked adultery or even rape. Sexual harassment is aggravated here sad
Re: greetings by realdemi(f): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
@tkb417
U been dey follow me around?
I'm not a pastor sha. Just a rescued sinner.
LOL wink

@opokonwa
well, u might have a point there so that the ladies don't het raped b4 help rescues our brother from desolation.
Re: greetings by sirt1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ poster

Just go for deliverance.
Re: greetings by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2008
guy ur problem is simple.
buy some dry pepper and put in a small snuff box.
anytime u have those erotic thots,mix a little of the dry pepper with water and rub on your private part.
the thots would mellow down.
i tried it when i was having similar problems and it worked.
all the best
Re: greetings by babycool(f): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ Poster

Oooh, oh, oh , oh ,oh, oh , oh

You be KOLOMENTAL
Re: greetings by Faitymine(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2008
What a mess!
You're a disgrace to the entire human's race, i hope you no get family problems, because this one no be ordinary eye oooo! shocked shocked shocked
ASHAWO!!!
Re: greetings by bigold(f): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ Poster

U better pray hard, whether the cleaner don put tiro for eye so that u will keep chasing her.
Re: greetings by bigold(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ Poster

U better pray hard, whether the cleaner don put tiro for eye so that u will keep chasing her.
Re: greetings by chychy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2008
I agree with Yimiton and bebe.

r u into some kinks u're afraid 2 try @ home with wifey? maybe u shd approach her but u need some major therapy.

Re: greetings by unclebros: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2008
na wah oh
Re: greetings by Busta(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nothing but greediness and stupidity…, besides, if u’re happily married like u claim, you won’t have any time to be sexually harassing women.

I’d say u decide if u really love ur wife or not? Is the embarrassment and degrading ursef really worth it?
Think about that and put ur mind straight if u wanna go thru all that hassles or not.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love? / What Is A Boyfriend? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.