Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! (1569 Views)

The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Little Chinedu came back from school very hungry. grin
He saw only his mama greeted her, and headed straight for the kitchen.
He came back with a bowl and gari.He prepared the gari and went to the market to buy fish to come and balance his gari.
When he returned, he realised someone had eaten almost half of his eba so he screamed in anger and hunger"which animal ate my eba?". ..no reply
. .he screamed again this time louder "which animal ate my eba?" Then his papa popped out from the back of the house.
"papa, which animal ate my eba?? angry" chinedu asked again
his papa replied "oh, chinedu, its me oo, your father, i was hungry. . "

chinedu interrupted him "next time eat like a human being!!!! . . .foolish manangry"

his father died immediately
grin grin grin grin

Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
JOKES GRADING: A+

REMARKS: You are really mouthed. . .

REWARD: three consecutive nights with Prettiebony without Condom grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
NEVER crack this kind joke again, i am now being rushed to the hospital due to chest pain as a result of uncontrollable laughter!!!??
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by hottprince: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
BG im chrgin u to court for attemtd murder.u wan kil persn wit lafta?
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by mormoni(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
bunmioguns: JOKES GRADING: A+

REWARD: three consecutive nights with Prettiebony without Condom grin grin grin grin grin grin
correct
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hottprince: BG im chrgin u to court for attemtd murder.u wan kil persn wit lafta?

thats why they call me the jokes professor emeritus!!

Valiantvaliant: NEVER crack this kind joke again, i am now being rushed to the hospital due to chest pain as a result of uncontrollable laughter!!!??

its my talent!!! grin grin grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Lagusta(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
BG u r da bomb!!!! I read this joke to my wife and she nearly missed her period!!!!!
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by larride(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2012

Sorry My Presido but she's already married to me.

Nice one BG, You are the BOMB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lagusta: BG u r da bomb!!!! I read this joke to my wife and she nearly missed her period!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

larride:

Sorry My Presido but she's already married to me.

Nice one BG, You are the BOMB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am not marrying her. . . .simply eating her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
hottprince: BG im chrgin u to court for attemtd murder.u wan kil persn wit lafta?

i am sorry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Frostyzone(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Doesn't appeal to my sense of humor. How can somebody's father dying after receiving a healthy dose of insult from the son be that hillarious??

1 Like

Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Frostyzone: Doesn't appeal to my sense of humor. How can somebody's father dying after receiving a healthy dose of insult from the son be that hillarious??

are you okay?? angry angry

bush pig!!! grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Xymc1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2012
bin gbagbo: Little Chinedu came back from school very hungry. grin
He saw only his mama greeted her, and headed straight for the kitchen.
He came back with a bowl and gari.He prepared the gari and went to the market to buy fish to come and balance his gari.
When he returned, he realised someone had eaten almost half of his eba so he screamed in anger and hunger"which animal ate my eba?". ..no reply
. .he screamed again this time louder "which animal ate my eba?" Then his papa popped out from the back of the house.
"papa, which animal ate my eba?? angry" chinedu asked again
his papa replied "oh, chinedu, its me oo, your father, i was hungry. . "

chinedu interrupted him "next time eat like a human being!!!! . . .foolish manangry"

his father died immediately
grin grin grin grin

Madmen!!!
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
PretiEbony: Madmen!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Frostyzone: Doesn't appeal to my sense of humor. How can somebody's father dying after receiving a healthy dose of insult from the son be that hillarious??
Omo..i taya oh! i still don't see wats so funny bout the yoke seriously. undecided
You really beat me to this post.

1 Like

Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by larride(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
booqee: Omo..i taya oh! i still don't see wats so funny bout the yoke seriously. undecided
You really beat me to this post.

Hi cool cool cool cool cool
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
larride:

Hi cool cool cool cool cool
Hello cool cool cool cool cool
Re: PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! by larride(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
booqee: Hello cool cool cool cool cool

How are you? cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

77 Virgins Were Given To Me As A Reward Of My Suicde Bombing / Bizarre ! Check This Frontpage News On Daily Sun / "With Your Skull The Sisterhood Will Drink Your Blood": Between A Lady And A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.