Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,149 members, 7,890,878 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu (18779 Views)

PDP Sets Up 9-man Committee On Mimiko’s Defection / Pdp Raises Panel On Mimiko’s Defection / Did Tinubu Bribe Ayo Salami: If He Spent Millions Of Pounds On Mimiko? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem: This isnt new. Otedollar, Dangote and their kind gave Billions during the Retardeen's election and the Retardeen remains loyal to them till date even more than the populace.
Anyway, its left for Ondo people to decide who they want between Mimiko and Akeredolu. The are wise enough to decide. i wish them the best.
but seriously what is your obssession with jonathan...what concerns him with dis....ur hate 4 d guy is something else...are u sure he didn't sleep with ur mother or ur wife

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by jadakiss213(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Yes Mimiko is a traitor but he wishes his citzens good and want his state to be better off.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you are a bloody criminal that is just fighting for another revenue of several hundreds of millions fron Ondo state coffers, that Mimiko refused you and it is really killing you.

I pity all those ACN governed states, because just like Lagos, their governors only start to show the real DEMON in them when they get a 2nd term.

Fashola that people thought was the hope of Lagos has now turn to the people's greatest nightmare.

This Tinubu will definitely soon find his match and get crushed real soon. He has gotten to the pick of his bullying.
it is PEAK not pick ok?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2012
emk4lif: but seriously what is your obssession with jonathan...what concerns him with dis....ur hate 4 d guy is something else...are u sure he didn't sleep with ur mother or ur wife

Fool, u obviously came from a rotten kunt for u to be mentioning her like that no doubt.
Whats wrong with that post of mine. Was basically saying that Tinubu is not the first and he wont be the last to put money down for elections in Nigeria. Retardeen is among those that has benefited so far.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by johnkay1(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2012
hmm....this is serious, million of pound sterling for election and u claim that u want to serve ur people is it by force?... What even concern Tinubu in this election now, if not for his selfish interest
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2012
what more proof do you all need to see that this thief should be behind bars

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by johnkay1(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2012
This man has spoiled Ekiti for us no employment, retrenchment everyday, no bursary 4 student, scholarship has become history in Ekiti ..what do they want again 70Percent of youth are jobless. Ondo if u fall to this trap it will not be funny
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by joeyfire(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2012
Politicians are just wonderful characters. This democracy eh?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by phranseeqz(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=cheleku]where did he (Tinubu) get the millions of pounds from? I suspect he stole money from lagos state coffers to further his political interest, which unfortunately backfired. And he's now rattling like a baby .... Please ask him o. Maybe that was the fruits of his labor as a drug baron. God help us. The arsehole is even supporting GODFATHERISM. let Mimiko be atleast we now have someone who isn't succumbing to his autocratic rule. piss off
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by johnkay1(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2012
Ondo state if u fall into these people trap u are on ur own
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Aderostock(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
This thread looks like Igbo-related thread. 99% of the comments so far were typed by the igbos. My question for all omo ibo is what concerns you all with south-west politics? Tinubu is our son and we are proud of him. No other tribeman can withstand him. Gbam

3 Likes

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
These yorubas are really gifted in the art of theft......Tinubu
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Angel778(f): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
jchime: These yorubas are really gifted in the art of theft......Tinubu
and u ibo are gifted in the act of kidnapping, ritual killing and drug pedling! Shame!!!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Angel778(f): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Aderostock: This thread looks like Igbo-related thread. 99% of the comments so far were typed by the igbos. My question for all omo ibo is what concerns you all with south-west politics? Tinubu is our son and we are proud of him. No other tribeman can withstand him. Gbam
he tire me ooo! They never learnt to mind their busines and concentrate more on their sorry region.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Angel778(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
john kay: This man has spoiled Ekiti for us no employment, retrenchment everyday, no bursary 4 student, scholarship has become history in Ekiti ..what do they want again 70Percent of youth are jobless. Ondo if u fall to this trap it will not be funny
when fayose provided al dat 4 u pple, wat did u do? Traitors!!!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by haruna1970(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
jchime: These yorubas are really gifted in the art of theft......Tinubu
Shut your mouth. Check out the history of your Igbo leaders. They loot without giving back to the society.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Kunlexic(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
If u are against Acn,u re all bullshiTT...ACN will surely rule Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by nduchucks: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Asiwaju Tinubu:

Mimiko has called me a godfather, yes, I am a positive godfather and even, god fatherism is biblical and that is why Christians refer to God as their father.
I play god-fatherism in the South-West for the good of our people. My godfatherism is for progress, it is for mentoring.

Did this man just say that since Christians refer to God as their father, then he is god to the people of the southwest because he is a self described godfather? Did he just infer that he is god to the people of the South-West?

Nna, this man needs to be cut down to size, this is unbecoming of an alleged ex 419er. What nonsense.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Aderostock(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Did this man just say that since Christians refer to God as their father, then he is god to the people of the southwest because he is a self described godfather? Did he just infer that he is god to the people of the South-West?

Nna, this man needs to be cut down to size, this is unbecoming of an alleged ex 419er. What nonsense.
Another omo ibo, if Tinubu should be cut down to size, Uzor kalu needs to be buried alive
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by nduchucks: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
Aderostock:
Another omo ibo, if Tinubu should be cut down to size, Uzor kalu needs to be buried alive

ibu onye JJC?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by acidtalk: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
jadakiss213: it is PEAK not pick ok?

Thanks, but blame it on Tinubu who stole the whole funds meant to develop the Education Sector.
I had to learn under the tree every night with the adults.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by thelastPope(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
When someone called them rascals, they were crying like kids. Is he not justified now? To think that south west is one of the most educated regions and this?

The money was obviously for bribing Salami and others. You don't need millions of pounds to pursue a tribunal case. Inec paid for the forensics. Its so sad they are exposing themselves. They have no moral justification to ever accuse the PDP of anything. If they can be this corrupt as opposition party, imagine what they will do when they are the ruling party in Nigeria? Thank God that will never happen.

Tinubu is a shameless man. Imagine him saying Lagos built millennium schools. Lagos has some of the worst schools in Nigeria. Dilapidated rat holes. Fashola is a failure in education and health. So I don't know what he wants to bring to ondo.

Ogun and Oyo states have no governors. Someone said Ekiti state governor collected award. Which yeye award? Awards that the organisers go to the recipients and collect monies before confering such awards? What a joke!

It will be a disaster in the SW if ACN should win ondo state!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by thelastPope(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, u obviously came from a rotten kunt for u to be mentioning her like that no doubt.
Whats wrong with that post of mine. Was basically saying that Tinubu is not the first and he wont be the last to put money down for elections in Nigeria. Retardeen is among those that has benefited so far.

I have told you to grow up! You keep making a f00l of yourself like you are in jss2. Sad!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
thelastPope:

I have told you to grow up! You keep making a f00l of yourself like you are in jss2. Sad!

Goon, did u consider his own comment that deserve this response?
Oooopppss, almost forgot. birds of the same feathers are u all
grin grin grin
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by phemybof(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
kabiesy:

You and your tribes are thieves, I don't blame u I blame those who do not value what they av God bless yoruba with human resources but jealous made them ignore their people are you talking in Business,Politics,academic,religion,entertainment,culture and many like that some yoruba have no respect for their leaders for example look at IBB today their people still loyal to him compare to OBJ and again if Igbo can produce people like OBJ,Gani,Fela,Awo,Abiola,Adenuga,Adeboye,T.b .Joshua,Oyedepo,Tinubu,Ajasin,Akande lo bee their tribe would not where they are today,So stop go against Yoruba leader.

Eight years ago Tinubu poss like Awolowo in his mind following Awolowo indelible footprint that remain on sand of time but today its obvious to many of you and why can you leave him for us in Ondo State every good thing is money and favor from God since the beginning of the World.

ASIWAJU MAJOLO A N WEHIN E
Baba re-invest jare Aketi would not betray you lae lae heheheeeeeee
tank u jare,fi awon olosi sile, ki won ma pariwo
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by thelastPope(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem:

Goon, did u consider his own comment that deserve this response?
Oooopppss, almost forgot. birds of the same feathers are u all
grin grin grin

If you want to earn some respect then stop posting like sagamite. You don't have to agree with others but you can be intelligent about it. You show double standards. I defend GEJ because I believe in him, but not stup1dly. Except you want to keep the sagamite kind of image but I have a feeling that's not the way you want to go. You seem to have a bit upstairs or maybe am mistaking sha!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by iykak47: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Aderostock:
Are you not ashamed that only one man has almost put a whole region in his pocketcry cry (the deal would be completed if his party wins the next election in Ondo, God forbid), someone like you who suppose to ask questions is busy defending him like a slave.
Tell me any other region where this nonsense can happen.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
thelastPope:

If you want to earn some respect then stop posting like sagamite. You don't have to agree with others but you can be intelligent about it. You show double standards. I defend GEJ because I believe in him, but not stup1dly. Except you want to keep the sagamite kind of image but I have a feeling that's not the way you want to go. You seem to have a bit upstairs or maybe am mistaking sha!

Foool, what or who is sagamite? who needs respect in an anonymous online site? Only ur kind that seems to have a miserable real life will crave for such.
I for one come here, say my mind and leave as i deem fit. I dont care what ur kind feels or think. Are u aware, i came in made my comments and left. A fool like u came in to attack me first and i gave him the right response. U believe in the Retardeen and so what? am i suppose to be also? For ur info, i believed in him when he was in Bayelsa before u probably do and am still regretting it till date. Double standard my foot.
U are just a clown.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by thelastPope(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, what or who is sagamite? who needs respect in an anonymous online site? Only ur kind that seems to have a miserable real life will crave for such.
I for one come here, say my mind and leave as i deem fit. I dont care what ur kind feels or think. Are u aware, i came in made my comments and left. A fool like u came in to attack me first and i gave him the right response. U believe in GEJ and so what? am i suppose to be also? Double standard my foot.
U are just a clown.

There u go! Gbam! Your buttons are easier to press than a galaxy s3 touch screen! Smh!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^^^

When u have nothing to say again, u start talking trash. Its now a trend. Dont envy u.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by FANE4Naija: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Demdem:

I disagree. Politics in Nigeria today cost Money and thats the plain truth. Not just any money but real Money. So unfortunate but thats the truth.
Demdem:

I disagree. Politics in Nigeria today cost Money and thats the plain truth. Not just any money but real Money. So unfortunate but thats the truth.
Demdem:

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by FANE4Naija: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
kabiesy:

You and your tribes are thieves, I don't blame u I blame those who do not value what they av God bless yoruba with human resources but jealous made them ignore their people are you talking in Business,Politics,academic,religion,entertainment,culture and many like that some yoruba have no respect for their leaders for example look at IBB today their people still loyal to him compare to OBJ and again if Igbo can produce people like OBJ,Gani,Fela,Awo,Abiola,Adenuga,Adeboye,T.b .Joshua,Oyedepo,Tinubu,Ajasin,Akande lo bee their tribe would not where they are today,So stop go against Yoruba leader.

Eight years ago Tinubu poss like Awolowo in his mind following Awolowo indelible footprint that remain on sand of time but today its obvious to many of you and why can you leave him for us in Ondo State every good thing is money and favor from God since the beginning of the World.

ASIWAJU MAJOLO A N WEHIN E
Baba re-invest jare Aketi would not betray you lae lae heheheeeeeee

The people u mentioned re mostly saboteurs n parasites who came to be prominent by crooked ways. Can d Yoruba ever produce geniuses like jst PHILIP EMEAGWALI. I mentioned only him cos he beats ur mentioned crowd hands down cos without him u wud not ve been able to post ur trash for me to see! If u know wah I'm talikin about. I'm tired of this shit of Yorubas thinkin dah they re d best educated or most intelligent! For ur info 8 out of 10 Igbos re graduates, d remainin 2 re prospective graduates. 87% of Igbos can read n write! I say this not out of sentiment, afterall I ve a strong Yoruba blood connectionn buh, I jst got to write n say d truth!!! It's a responsibility!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Aussie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: What's the difference between your comment and the topic? Absolutely nothing!
Are you sure you passed with a credit in Engliahs back in school or you have not sat for WAEC ? So what i have said and the topic are the same? Let me come down, Tinubu never said he gave Mimiko Pounds(UK's unit of currency). He said he gave him money, the currency was not mentioned. The fact that Punch reported Tinubu said he gave Mimiko Pounds Sterlings in millions is what generated so much noise. So the impression i tried to correct is that no foreign currency was mentioned in the rally yesterday, but money was mentioned. It is an acceptable norm world-wide to give or donated money towards electioneering as we presently have btw Obama and Roomney in the US and this cash donation is in linee with the Electoral Act 2010. Perish the thoughts about GBP or converting to naira. PDP and LP have all been spending heavily, ACN is not left out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima / I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku / Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.