Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cr7, First Athlete To Hit 50m Firstbook Friends - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cr7, First Athlete To Hit 50m Firstbook Friends (719 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Becomes First Athlete With 200million Followers / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / First Athlete Soon To Become Billionaire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cr7, First Athlete To Hit 50m Firstbook Friends by Remzolution: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Real Madrid star Ronaldo
first athlete to hit 50M
Facebook friends Submitted by
tribalfootball.com on Tue,
10/16/2012 - 02:04 Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has passed 50 million friends on Facebook. Ronaldo becomes the first
athlete to reach this milestone
on the social network. The former Manchester United player celebrated the
achievement with his
followers: “Reaching
50,000,000 likes is unbelievable
… I want to thank you, you,
you, and everyone who have been supporting me all these
years. I really want us to
keep sharing all the good
moments together – and the
best is still to come. Thank
you all."
Re: Cr7, First Athlete To Hit 50m Firstbook Friends by manuch(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
wot about secondbook grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Starting XI Vs Ethiopia: / Nigeria Wins In Grand Style ,Thanks To Sunday Mba / Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.