Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland (11024 Views)

Website Designer Is Needed ( Most Preferred Location: Osun/ogbomosho) / Logo Designer Is Here For Your Logos / Broke Professional Webmaster: Should I Change Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 2sexy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
Keneking: Frmo the look of things, you are Igbo, Igbos are indeed doing very well.

Hahahaha... how did you know that the op is igbo? I agree with you, igbo like business no be small. I am half igbo and the blood sef run me even though I never grew up amongst the IBO
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 2sexy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
bot101:
If the risk level is not too high, I am willing to go all the way.
Hmmmm... we will see. For now, I am busy. You will have to be patient. Have you done any internet based business before?
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Am happy for man, congrats.
Keep your game up.

Meanwhile if u ar in Abuja and environs, we can help u with good website design at affordable price in 7days.
Just visit the link below.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by esilove(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
winexviv: Good day everyone!

Few weeks ago, i made a post here as a broke web developer thinking of changing career.

Fortunately, I made the nairaland frontpage. I got lots of emails from people requesting that i should do one web project or the other.

Now, the story is different. God has made it for me. I have gotten a good number of jobs in just few days and i get my pay quick. Many thanks to the moderator and Nairaland.
congrat to u
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Lanreclassic(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
winexviv: Good day everyone!

Few weeks ago, i made a post here as a broke web developer thinking of changing career.

Fortunately, I made the nairaland frontpage. I got lots of emails from people requesting that i should do one web project or the other.

Now, the story is different. God has made it for me. I have gotten a good number of jobs in just few days and i get my pay quick. Many thanks to the moderator and Nairaland.
Bro,please send me a private message of ur contact address...i have a job for you.
Regards.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by winexviv: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
here is my email address winexviv@gmail.com
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Preacherkid: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Na waoh
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by akhis: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
@op, we all prayed for you so bring ye all your tiths ad offering to the house for us to continue to pray for u.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by adelss4u: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Its so refreshing reading this posts here.

Pls I also need u guys help. Am an exbanker that lost his job due to Sanusi's reform some yrs back n I haven't really gotten back on my feet.

I want to enter into IT starting with website designing, programing and data processing. Is can anyone advice me on how I can start and where I can get the training?

I ve a background in accounting and the only thing I know about IT is how to use computers and other gadgets but I believe I will be able to learn fast so I can start making income to support my family.

Please do advice me guys and help in anyway u can, I will most appreciate it.

Tnx.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Ivynwa(f): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Happy for you.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by adoniza(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by bassette(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
i love the nairaland spirit...most of us just hope for the best!its always a blessing helping a brother/sister out.OP congrats
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by kpolli(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Congrats
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by hunkydory(m): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2012
Felicitations on your success.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by albacete(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2012
2sexy:

Hahahaha... how did you know that the op is igbo? I agree with you, igbo like business no be small. I am half igbo and the blood sef run me even though I never grew up amongst the IBO
[size=16pt] But Seun Osewa no be igbo.
[/size]
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Wow dont break the link, keep on striving. God go make us bigger
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Congratulations!! More power to your elbow. Keep it up. Up Nairaland and Nairalanders, you are the best!!!!
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 2sexy(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2012
albacete: [size=16pt] But Seun Osewa no be igbo.
[/size]
it's generally believed and true that the igbos are more business minded than any tribe or ethnic clan in Nigeria. The ibos doing business, population-wise, are more.

Yeah, Seun has it too but in this context, that's not what the question is referring to.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2012
If you are interested in one of my forum, I want to sell out to a nigerian. www.allworldforum.com
Then contact me on afolabisunkanmi@gmail.com or call 08133535684, for negotiation and transfer to a new owner,
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2012
@now_rich_developer, please contact me via support @ . net - if you are as good as you claim, then your help is needed.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by emmaxman(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2012
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by emmaxman(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2012
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Ladiesguy: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2012
Bro, i read that your post too, i was touched! Its good to know that God almighty who is the autor nd finisher of our lives has done it again in your life!

Bro. two very important advice
1. Make sure you pay your tithe
2. Invest into something very meaningful and save too...

God will do more for you!
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2012
congratulation bro i know many will now say you be yahoo boy but no mind them ...praying for my breakthrough GOD BLESS wink
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Cutepie1(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrat. Dis is a nice testimony
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by albacete(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
2sexy: it's generally believed and true that the igbos are more business minded than any tribe or ethnic clan in Nigeria. The ibos doing business, population-wise, are more.

Yeah, Seun has it too but in this context, that's not what the question is referring to.
[size=15pt]
ok u win.
But wait oo. Which tribe u be? smiley
[/size]
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by touthtek(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrat my brother pls can give me some idea of getting client too
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by EbubeGid(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrats bro!
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by EbubeGid(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
emmaxman: [color=#990000][/color] @2sexy Am opeyemi, an undergraduate of lasu n also a broke guy. I luv ur post n i really want u to help me wit info. I hav done lots of online biz bt all na trash. Pls i lov to do the domain tin or any one that could help me tru out my sch. Plzz.
me too here i need it please
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 2sexy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
albacete: [size=15pt]
ok u win.
But wait oo. Which tribe u be? smiley
[/size]

I am half Igbo(dad), half bini... I didnt grow up with igbos, but the binis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs of Online Scams! / .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For / Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.