Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,173 members, 7,890,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Companies In Nigeria With No Physical Presence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Companies In Nigeria With No Physical Presence (564 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies In Nigeria With No Physical Presence by bsho: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Hi all,
I'm new on Nairaland and i'm hoping someone can assist with my research. I need a list of multinational companies within Nigeria that have no physical presence, that is, companies that do not have a fixed address. In simple words, businesses in Nigeria or companies that transact within Nigeria but do not have an office. I work with a consulting company and we are into outsourcing, people development, management and training, human resource strategies and recruitment. we are looking to manage the representatives of these companies, outsource for the companies and provide assistance where necessary.

Valuable information from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Are Our ATM Users Asking For Too Much? / Please Need Urgent Advice! / Colorful Floral Arrangements For Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.