Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Foreign Love - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Foreign Love (805 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Love by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Have you been involved in any foreign love affair?
Like Black guy dating white chick or black chick dating white guy.

[size=18pt]Jason has always been the smartest guy in his classes. He was always confident he would be the valedictorian of his graduating class until he met an equally brilliant girl from West Africa, Funmi, who came to America to get her college education. What Funmi doesn’t count on was finding lasting love with Jason a Caucasian boy in her college. But with strong opposition from their friends and then their families, is their relationship strong enough to overcome the challenges?
[/size]
Foreign Love is a romantic drama filled with relationship trials and how two people who truly love one another eventually overcame their challenges.

The Nigerian premiere is at the 3rd Eko International Film Festival from November 5-10, 2012, at the Silverbird Cinemas of the prestigious Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Red Carpet opening day ticket is N3, 000 PER SEAT.

Other days is N2, 000 PER SEAT.

Further inquiries on www.ekoiff.org

Re: Foreign Love by JallowBah(f): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
I would actually like to see that movie. Guess I`Ll be it in the streets in some months.
Re: Foreign Love by MrsChima(f): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
I comment my reserve.

Why is an Indian man representing a white man
Re: Foreign Love by JallowBah(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I comment my reserve.

Why is an Indian man representing a white man

Wheres the indian?
Re: Foreign Love by MrsChima(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
JallowBah:

Wheres the indian?

Up there in the picture.
Re: Foreign Love by JallowBah(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Up there in the picture.

...he sure look like a plain, white dude to me?
Re: Foreign Love by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
He is Indian.
Re: Foreign Love by JallowBah(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Where do you see any indian features on him?
Re: Foreign Love by koyu2049: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.  [img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Foreign Love by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Foreign Love was screened today on the fourth day of the 3rd Eko International Film Festival at the Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, on Victoria Island, Lagos, and because of popular demand will be repeated from 5pm on Saturday November 10, 2012, at the same venue as part of the closing ceremony and Nollywood Divas Awards night.
For tickets or invitations, contact president@ekoiff.org or publisher@nigeriansreport.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Superman Man Of Steel Zod Helmet (1) / I Was Disappointed By The Movie Exodus: Gods And Kings. / Interesting Facts About The Film "The Avengers: Age Of Ultron"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.