Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,601 members, 7,941,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. (1094 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Idokojimmy: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Humbled by the number of supporters he was losing on daily basis especially in the South West, owing to an unnecessary feud over who has impacted more on the Yoruba race, Bola TINUBU yesterday confessed that he cannot be compared to Awo in any way. In his words, "I will not want Awo’s shoes. They are big for me. All I want is development for the Southwest. Go and slaughter Labour Party with your votes and send Mimiko away"
His declaration has however generated heated arguments from all corners, with some positing that the man has for the first time made a truthful declaration. Many on the other hand seek to establish the areas where Awo was outstanding. They maintain that Awo started the free education scheme, canvassed for genuine western integration, sponsored politicians without plans to milk their state resources dry and so on. But TINUBU is obviously not in this category. He has made all ACN controlled states His revenue point, and working assiduously to add Ondo state to it. I wish the Westerners well.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/acn-to-voters-give-mimiko-red-card/
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by warrior01: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
If na you nko? The man take style dissociate himself from the 'shoes' of a murderer. Hear him and I quote 'I WILL NOT WANT AWOLOWO'S SHOES'. Who really wants the shoes of a murderer after that expose by Chinua Achebe.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Idokojimmy: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
warrior01: If na you nko? The man take style dissociate himself from the 'shoes' of a murderer. Hear him and I quote 'I WILL NOT WANT AWOLOWO'S SHOES'. Who really wants the shoes of a murderer after that expose by Chinua Achebe.
You just misfired. TINUBU is only saying whatever i have put in place can never be compared to the litanies of achievements recorded by Awolowo. This is a very humble and sincere assessment from the new generation thief.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by PrettyRita(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thiefnobu cannot compare himself to the Legendary Awo. He is obviously a capitalist politician. He doesn't have the interest of the people at heart. He left Lagos more underdeveloped than he met it, but not for Fashola. Today he is taking glory for his hardwork. TINUBU is miles away from Awo. No ground for comparison chikenah
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by PrettyRita(f): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thiefnobu is a business politician o. He is looking for points to make more money. Once a thief, always a thief. Awo was not like this, he commanded voluntary followership due to his philanthropic policies and programmes. TINUBU on the other hand compels followership, knowing that there is nothing fascinating about him to attract followership. He is just a crook.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Basketmouth1: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
It is natural that morally weak men bow to upright men. Thiefnobu is only complying to the devine law of nature. Awono be him mate one bit
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by warrior01: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Idokojimmy:
You just misfired. TINUBU is only saying whatever i have put in place can never be compared to the litanies of achievements recorded by Awolowo. This is a very humble and sincere assessment from the new generation thief.
keep quite! I know what i'm talking about.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Basketmouth1: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
warrior01:
keep quite! I know what i'm talking about.
If what you know cannot be communicated then I'm afraid you are the one to keep quiet. That guy has made his point, and I think he is on point
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Vogue50: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Idokojimmy: Humbled by the number of supporters he was losing on daily basis especially in the South West, owing to an unnecessary feud over who has impacted more on the Yoruba race, Bola TINUBU yesterday confessed that he cannot be compared to Awo in any way. In his words, "I will not want Awo’s shoes. They are big for me. All I want is development for the Southwest. Go and slaughter Labour Party with your votes and send Mimiko away"
It's quite obvious that he can't fill the shoes of awolowo ; awo had dreams for the entire Yoruba race and it's reflection has been made manifest by his doggedness in engineering his people's early exposure to western education while tinubu has embarked on aggressive dominance of the south-west geo-political zone in order to amass wealth for himself and his family through thuggery , nepotism , propaganda, conspiracy and intimidation.
His want isn't for the development of the region but for Osun state indigenes to slaughter labour party with their votes , is that not selfishness?
The electorates will surely exercise their mandate and decide whom they deem most credible to rule.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by courage89(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hate him or love him for reasons known to you, the man is a rare gem. The man has carved a great niche for himself that will take years for many to fill. The only reason why we have political opposition in Nigeria today is because of Tinubu, with the judicial use of resources at his disposal. Lets assume the funds at his disposal are scattered around, in the pockets of different politicians. Would we be witnessing the level of development going on in the southwest today? Would we be enjoying the likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Adams Oshiomhole and others today. Would the speculation surrounding southwest integration be possible? The man has single handedly changed the political culture, in terms of how the game is being played.

When i hear people saying the man is a thief, rogue, fraud...i have to ask myself which one of the Nigerian politicians does not fit that profile. Calling one person names while portraying others as angels is not only wrong, its criminal.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by takedat(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Awo is the standard for which any SW politician would aspire to and emulate just like Zik is to the East and Sardauna to the North. Tinubu only stated the obvious truth. Even with nee found love of Biafrans to Ojukwu, Zik is still their unifying factor. Enough with this your smear campaign on Tinubu, even your community leaders will accord him enormous respite unlike you scoundrel who is a nobody
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Did Tinubu ever equated himself to Awo before now?

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by BeraBera(f): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Tinubu can only aspire to be like Awo.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by AB10(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nigeria has no heroes! Just tell me their surviving legacy and I'll hold my peace.
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by Awake9ja(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
"I will not want Awo’s shoes.? wat does that mean
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
Has Tinubu ever equated himself to Awolowo at any time?
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by CyberG: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
Awake9ja: "I will not want Awo’s shoes.? wat does that mean

It means your ibo brains is daft, expired and useless! NEXT!
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by tevinsolt: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
deficiency of proper English writing Style.....was Tinubu ever in competition with Awo? So where did "finally Surrendered" come from?
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by PointB: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
lol, competition between a mass murderer and a common thief. like we care! grin grin grin
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by 2mch(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Na wa for this OP. Based on your NL name does Tinubu owe you any money? tongue. Did you approach him and e no gree? lipsrsealed
Re: TINUBU Finally Bows To Awolowo, Says I'm Unfit To Wear His Shoes. by dtemidare: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2012
2mch: Na wa for this OP. Based on your NL name does Tinubu owe you any money? tongue. Did you approach him and e no gree? lipsrsealed
THIS IS A SIMPLE PRESENTATION OF FACTS MADE BY THE THIEF HIIMSELF. THIS HAS NOTHIONG TO DO WITH MONEY, JUST A HUMBLE AND HONEST ASSESSMENT. OFCOURSE A THIEF CANNOT BE PUT ON THE SAME PAGE WITH AWO

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election Results: Soyinka Cautions ACN Leadership / Online Retailers In Price War. / Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.