Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:27 AM

15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri (9311 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
...and the north used to be very peaceful oo, with an affordable cost of livin especially Kaduna and d country's capital. Now the Igbo's are sayin an Igbo man must take over d presidential seat come 2015. I fear for 2015... Anywe.. God dey!
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by passionate88: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
rafhell: imagine the north without islam.
i can only but imagine how peaceful it would have been.
may God save us all from this evil.
just imagine it... It might even be very peaceful than the vatican..
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Joshcoli(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
van bonattel:

Mohammed must have loved fresh toto a lot tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by bright007(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
rafhell:

shut your dirty stinking mouth!!!!!!!!!! we are fond of condemning those brave soldiers instead of commending them. the life of those guys are at stake. you forget that they are humans with families and friends.

we forgot that they are fighting a bunch of islamic lunatics who are motivated by a desire to die and inherit 77 virgins as laid down by their founder
...I thought it was 72 virgins...Has mohammed(piss be unto him) added five fresh virgins?...Na wa oooo.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Chongaiman: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
HAH: ....go to Dhq and ask how much is the allowance of soldier daily. this guys make almost triple their salary in a month. the only agency I respect in this struggle against insurgency are the sss.

Soldiers on the lowest rung of the ladder earn about 50k monthly. Are we to believe their JTF allowances amount to 150k monthly?
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by esilove(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Foxybone: NEEEEEXCXXXXXXTTTTTTTT angry angry angry angry
disintegration! Disintegration!! Disintegration!!! Can Nigeria sustain this?
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
They will stop when they get tired!
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
HAH: you should shut stinking ass like mouth there, did i abuse anybody for you to say such razz that. people like you are constant failure in life instead of seeing things from an intelectual point of what I said you are be clouded by sentiment. I don't need to tell you who iam but i have classified information that nonentities like you are not previledge to. go to Dhq and ask how much is the allowance of soldier daily. this guys make almost triple their salary in a month. the only agency I respect in this struggle against insurgency are the sss.

oloodo, see ya cow brain. whether they make triple their salary or qua-triple their salary is not the point here.
the point is that many of these soldiers you are condemning have lost their lives to fight this bloodied islamic insurgency and they deserve a level of commendation.
except you are a bokoharamite.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by lacasa: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
if this govt is not the one planting explosives n organising rogue random drive-by shooting and assassinations, answer this;-

1. Where r the Ali ndume, kabiru sokoto, suleiman ogbomosho, abu qaqa, abu darda & the other names in the endless list of so-called "boko haram fighters"

2. Where and Ђδω r this explosives, guns, rpgs etc coming into Nigeria

3. is it dat fσr 2 years now (2010-2012) the nigerian govt can'( secure its borders to block and arrest foreign individuals coming in , weaponry, caches of arms etc??

4. if as a nation we allocate over a Trillion in Security votes in our National Budget & this atrocities only grow frm strength to strength acting with impunity, then, i don't кnoω wat else to think and deduct other than, thαt , Boko-Haram is the adopted son of elements within the PDP & GEJ's govt.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
lacasa: if this govt is not the one planting explosives n organising rogue random drive-by shooting and assassinations, answer this;-

1. Where r the Ali ndume, kabiru sokoto, suleiman ogbomosho, abu qaqa, abu darda & the other names in the endless list of so-called "boko haram fighters"

3. is it dat fσr 2 years now (2010-2012) the nigerian govt can'( secure its borders to block and arrest foreign individuals coming in , weaponry, caches of arms etc??

4. if as a nation we allocate over a Trillion in Security votes in our National Budget & this atrocities only grow frm strength to strength acting with impunity, then, i don't кnoω wat else to think and deduct other than, thαt , Boko-Haram is the adopted son of elements within the PDP & GEJ's govt.

Rubbish!!

it is obvious that you are a boko haram apologist.
you are talking as if it is only a nigerian affair. find out how they succeeded to taking over and islamatizing northern Mali. same as somalia and sudan.
the same thing is what they want for nigeria. they will never stop even if it mean that they continue to brainwash people like you into joining their war. for them it is a war that is religiously motivated and commanded by their dead leader as the only way to spread his fame.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by fannairaland: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Free Dating Site For 9ja And THE rest of the world .. its free join now to start a relationship http://boysarenotsmiling.com/
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
amosy007: Maiduguri motor or state banner should be changed to

CENTER OF PISS peace

whenever religion of piss worshiper dominate a certain area.. U will surely find piss in that area to d extent that u would wana invest ur life time savings there grin
Na true talk be this o.
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
excondido: they should allow boko to islamize borno so that we can rest for once. abeg!

NEVER! THERE ARE INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE IN BORNO.. YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT WE CHRISTIANS DETEST AND DO NOT ACCEPT THE INHUMAN LAW THEY CALL SHARIA..
DOWN HERE IN THE SOUTH LOOK AT THE BEGGARS THEY ARE MOSTLY NORTHERNERS, YOU'LL SEE MOST OF THEM WITH JUST ONE ARM, SOME HAVE JUST ONE LEG, SOME ONE EYE, MOST OF THEM ARE PRODUCTS OF SHARIA!!
GOD CAN NEVER BE THAT WICKED..
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Rooneyboy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
lacasa: if this govt is not the one planting explosives n organising rogue random drive-by shooting and assassinations, answer this;-

Rubbish!!
oh boi which psychiatric hospital did u escape from ?
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Rooneyboy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

NEVER! THERE ARE INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE IN BORNO.. YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT WE CHRISTIANS DETEST AND DO NOT ACCEPT THE INHUMAN LAW THEY CALL SHARIA..
DOWN HERE IN THE SOUTH LOOK AT THE BEGGARS THEY ARE MOSTLY NORTHERNERS, YOU'LL SEE MOST OF THEM WITH JUST ONE ARM, SOME HAVE JUST ONE LEG, SOME ONE EYE, MOST OF THEM ARE PRODUCTS OF SHARIA!!
GOD CAN NEVER BE THAT WICKED..

y e dey bother u na, they deserve to look like animals
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Rooneyboy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
van bonattel:

Mohammed must have loved fresh toto a lot tongue
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Rooneyboy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Phiozy: ...and the north used to be very peaceful oo, with an affordable cost of livin especially Kaduna and d country's capital. Now the Igbo's are sayin an Igbo man must take over d presidential seat come 2015. I fear for 2015... Anywe.. God dey!
now what exactly is ur point here?
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by cutievik: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Must these useless good for nothing white piss on us whenever they get the chance to? Giving the whole world a misleading information about us nd always happy ruining the gains of our security forces,the tagged us a 'Weak central government',make God Punish them!!! When 9/11 happen did anyone tag them weak? All the arms MEND got who gave them? Which foriegn country supports BH indirectly,which foriegn country would be glad to train talibans nd terrorist jst to fight for their interest? Damn the US,FVCK WHITE HOUSE,POO be on Washington post!!
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
cutievik: Must these useless good for nothing white piss on us whenever they get the chance to? Giving the whole world a misleading information about us nd always happy ruining the gains of our security forces,the tagged us a 'Weak central government',make God Punish them!!! When 9/11 happen did anyone tag them weak? All the arms MEND got who gave them? Which foriegn country supports BH indirectly,which foriegn country would be glad to train talibans nd terrorist jst to fight for their interest? Damn the US,FVCK WHITE HOUSE,POO be on Washington post!!

YOU ARE RANTING LIKE ONE WITH POO IN HIS BRAIN.
IS WASHINGTON THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM AND VIOLENCE? .. OR AS ISLAMIC VIOLENCE NOT BEEN GOING ON LONG BEFORE CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS DISCOVERED AMERICA.
THE ORIGIN OF ISLAMIC VIOLENCE STARTED WHEN THEIR LEADER, WHO HAD BEEN RECEIVING GOOD TEACHING FROM THE JEWS IN ISTREAL AS A RESULT OF HIS NUMEROUS TRADE AND TRAVEL WITH THEM, BECAME POWER DRUNK.
HE STARTED A MILITANCY BACK THEN SIMILAR TO WHAT WE HAVE TODAY. HIS GOAL IS SIMILAR TO WHAT WE HAVE TODAY IN THE NORTH.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Syenite(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2012
Are pple still living in Maiduguri?
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by lacasa: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell:

it is obvious that you are a boko haram apologist.
you are talking as if it is only a nigerian affair. find out how they succeeded to taking over and islamatizing northern Mali. same as somalia and sudan.
the same thing is what they want for nigeria. they will never stop even if it mean that they continue to brainwash people like you into joining their war. for them it is a war that is religiously motivated and commanded by their dead leader as the only way to spread his fame.

Do people like Ɣou think thαt anybody thαt has the bigger picture in mind as to Ђδω this crisis is playing out is a bokoharam apologist??

Mali - thαt is a long drawn territorial dispute by the indigeenous azawad tribe attempting to carve out their own country.

Somalia - is same.

But, other than accusing me of being a boko apologist, Ɣ dnt u question the stated facts in my last post and make an attempt to answer them
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by lacasa: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Rooneyboy:
oh boi which psychiatric hospital did u escape from ?

The one µя fada escaped from
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by sluch333: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2012
HAH: if every where is on lock down only the security were on the streets and 15 bombs went off then I think our security official have a question to answer. is either they are ineffective or they are the ones planting the bombs, afterall they receive heavy allowance on daily basis for being in maiduguri to an extent soldiers now lobby to go there.

You talk as if you don't have brain. how can you say soldiers lobby to go to killing zone, its people like you that are so useless in making comments without thinking.

Is it your poor family that's paying their allowance on daily basis. you are just a foolish fool. think before you write idiot.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by manosteel(m): 4:10am On Oct 17, 2012
Explosion in Maiduguri doesn't move me again, Infact it's something we should expect everyday.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by tribalism(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell:

shut your dirty stinking mouth!!!!!!!!!! we are fond of condemning those brave soldiers instead of commending them. the life of those guys are at stake. you forget that they are humans with families and friends.

we forgot that they are fighting a bunch of islamic lunatics who are motivated by a desire to die and inherit 77 virgins as laid down by their founder
The vibration was short. Could you please go on ------------>
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by tribalism(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2012
HAH: you should shut stinking ass like mouth there, did i abuse anybody for you to say such razz that. people like you are constant failure in life instead of seeing things from an intelectual point of what I said you are be clouded by sentiment. I don't need to tell you who iam but i have classified information that nonentities like you are not previledge to. go to Dhq and ask how much is the allowance of soldier daily. this guys make almost triple their salary in a month. the only agency I respect in this struggle against insurgency are the sss.
You can still join the military OR you just let them be as it is their time to shine. Don't forget that he who brought home an ant infested fagot should not be surprised if visited by lizards. Such is the case of Maidugiri.
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Candybob(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2012
Foster cat: Gen.Obasanjo!
I miss u.this sure a child play for u handle.I wish GEJ could just do it d obj way.BH wud learnt d Odi nd Zakibiam way.give a miliatry order'sweep the town clean'no crow of a chicken shd be heard.these Bastards called BH wud ve taken dressing by now
So that tomorrow u and the rest of the word will come around and say he was a murderer who killed women and children, (crime against humanity).. So that all the islamist double talkers with loud voice will have something to hold against him. Abeeg oo leave him out of it, the guy is doing exactly wat i would have done.. Let them kill themselves!... They chose to accomodate BH because they are brothers in Allah's peace, but we know what happens when u invite a rat to ur kitchen.. he eats your yam.. scatters wat he can.. den shit and piss in ur garri...! Imagine this poster and some idiots vilifying the JTF for doing their work.. If it was a presidential order they would say its an ibo or southern Agenda.. We need wisdom, many people are full of shit!!!
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by OSIBOY2(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2012
Blood of d Innocent is be spilt here,nd u guy are layin abiusive words on urself.all wat 9ja needs nw is our prayers.be u muslim or christian.jst pray 4 9ja.coz m in North nd av seen alot
Re: 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri by Nazirano(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
[quote
author=rafhell]

YOU ARE RANTING LIKE ONE WITH POO IN HIS BRAIN.
IS WASHINGTON THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM AND VIOLENCE? .. OR AS ISLAMIC
VIOLENCE NOT BEEN GOING ON LONG BEFORE CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS DISCOVERED
AMERICA.
THE ORIGIN OF ISLAMIC VIOLENCE STARTED WHEN THEIR LEADER, WHO HAD BEEN
RECEIVING GOOD TEACHING FROM THE JEWS IN ISTREAL AS A RESULT OF HIS
NUMEROUS TRADE AND TRAVEL WITH THEM, BECAME POWER DRUNK.
HE STARTED A MILITANCY BACK THEN SIMILAR TO WHAT WE HAVE TODAY. HIS GOAL
IS SIMILAR TO WHAT WE HAVE TODAY IN THE NORTH. [/quote] How i wish God could have putin a brain in that your tick skull not leaving it empty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose / FG Summons Turkish Ambassador Over Detention Of Nigerian Students / WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.