Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,398 members, 7,891,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... (2626 Views)

I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) / **A Used-condom Was Found Inside My Church Premises Today*** PIX** Who Did This? / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
I wonder how funny some women are.... i came back to Nigeria, she came to visit me that same day and i caught her ransacking my refuse bin... searching for evidence that i had a quickie. ... na wa o... women...
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
what do you want from us? angry
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by RickyRoss1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
krispycash: I wonder how funny some women are.... i came back to Nigeria, she came to visit me that same day and i caught her ransacking my refuse bin... searching for evidence that i had a quickie. ... na wa o... women...

This kind of girl cheats a lot. Be very careful with her
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
That girl has serious issues
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by lolaluv1(f): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
Now that's just plain nasty!! angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by ikekings(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mehn!!! Girls dey ooo...
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
lola.luv:
You can say/type that again
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Rooneyboy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Now we are well informed that u just came back amerikka .
NEXT
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
krispycash: I wonder how funny some women are.... i came back to Nigeria, she came to visit me that same day and i caught her ransacking my refuse bin... searching for evidence that i had a quickie. ... na wa o... women...
u dont know what u are saying dawg...she wasnt searching for used cond.om cos she spying on u...SHE IS LOOKING FOR HOW TO PREPARE A GOOD LUCK CHARM FOR U...ok so stop judging the poor lady...she only wanna help ur sorry as.ss...for ur information it is SOMEONE ELSE USED CONDOM ALSO THAT GAVE U THE LUCK THAT TOOK U OUT OF NAIJA......
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by 190theclown: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
wat is going on here angry angry
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Ranoscky(m): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2012
Just don't know what to say undecided
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by vivianc(f): 1:26am On Oct 17, 2012
You are even lucky she did not put her signature on your condoms, counted them in order to know when u bring in new ones. She for don catch you teteh.

Just saying oooooooo

But that your babe madt small jare, anyway she is protecting her territory.

Don't crucify me ooo. Lol........
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 17, 2012
maybe na juju she wan use am do.
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by tashanja(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2012
vivian chinaza: You are even lucky she did not put her signature on your condoms, counted them in order to know when u bring in new ones. She for don catch you teteh.

But that your babe madt small jare, anyway she is protecting her territory.
Lol........

Wow! shocked shocked Come see close monitoring technique, in fact girls like you dey fear me oOh shocked wink cheesy
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2012
tashanja:

Wow! shocked shocked Come see close monitoring technique, in fact girls like you dey fear me oOh shocked wink cheesy
Wetin be close monitoring? That's the most easy one to avoid na. I will just make sure I have an alternative stash or condoms elsewhere that she does not know about. Na there the ones wey she put her signature go old and I go still dey nack
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by vivianc(f): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2012
tashanja:

Lol.....I don die. But I don't monitor my guy o, nah, I always create a friendly environment where we talk about everything. Tell (just) flirting stories.

But I'm really very good at detective job, so girls can hire me if they want!(Joking o).

But do not underestimate any girl o! Sometimes we just want you to think you are smart at your games.
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by try69: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Lol.....I don die. But I don't monitor my guy o, nah, I always create a friendly environment where we talk about everything. Tell (just) flirting stories.

But I'm really very good at detective job, so girls can hire me if they want!(Joking o).

But do not underestimate any girl o! Sometimes we just want you to think you are smart at your games.

[color=#006600sounding like some body i know][/color] smiley
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by try69: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2012
vivian chinaza:

sounding like some body i know smiley
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by igahdavid(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2012
you guys will be surprised that most girls do that. Once they suspect u are cheating on them, they start searching ur waste bin for evidence
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by cindyrella(f): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Ummmmm I don learn new technique *evil laughter*
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2012
cindyrella: Ummmmm I don learn new technique *evil laughter*
Why would I leave it in the waste bin when I can flush it down the toilet?
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

she wasn't talking about you undecided
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2012
joeydozzy:

Actually, she was
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by cindyrella(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh that is what you do abi? Caught ya! cheesy
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by cindyrella(f): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2012
joeydozzy:

Actually I was grin
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2012
cindyrella:
Oh that is what you do abi? Caught ya! cheesy
Just giving you instances
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2012
cindyrella:
Actually I was grin
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by cindyrella(f): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Just giving you instances
Ummmmmmmmm! I see.
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Ariyke: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2012
lola.luv:
Realy Nasty lipsrsealed
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by tashanja(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Too late, the cat has been let out of the bag, we now know you are one serious undercover lover detective, in fact you should change your name to Inspector Vivian cheesy

Mynd_44:
Wetin be close monitoring? That's the most easy one to avoid na. I will just make sure I have an alternative stash or condoms elsewhere that she does not know about. Na there the ones wey she put her signature go old and I go still dey nack

Omo, this your sense pass my level oOh, in fact I suggest you and Vivian should get together and let's see who wil out wit the other. shocked grin
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
^^
Get together with who? Abeg I can't stand a woman who thinks men are superior to women. I'd rather have a woman who is my equal like Sholly or Cindy
Re: Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... by vivianc(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
tashanja:

Too late, the cat has been let out of the bag, we now know you are one serious undercover lover detective, in fact you should change your name to Inspector Vivian cheesy

Omo, this your sense pass my level oOh, in fact I suggest you and Vivian should get together and let's see who wil out wit the other. shocked grin

Lol, not just lover dude, I can dig up your all round dirty secrets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women / See What A Lady's Hand Bag Contains! / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.