Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need A Good Reseller Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Reseller Hosting (578 Views)

1 Month Free Reseller Hosting || Cpanel/whm || Domain Reseller / Reseller Hosting With Free Domain Reseller Account - Whm +free Whmcs / Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Reseller Hosting by egift(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am looking for a good Reseller Hosting service - Any good recommendations?

Be candid please. If you have experience with them better.
Re: I Need A Good Reseller Hosting by egift(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
I need servers with good uptime, technical support, robust space and affordable.
Re: I Need A Good Reseller Hosting by mrperfect(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
If you log in see my signature or click my name to see our website and get reliable hosting reselling account with 99% uptime guarantee.
Unlike what is out side there, we don't sell Web hosting system package for you and turn our back (with the notion we have given you what you paid for); No, we give you following hosting management training thoroughly free of charge, which ensures optimum result of your Hosting business in long run:

How to point or connect web address to hosting server
How to Configure Customer Contact
How to know accounts you are hosting on your system
Explanation of Quote, Bandwidth/ Traffics in more details
-Account Functions
How to create cpanel/hosting account for your clients.
How to limit Bandwidth usage of your customer(s)
How to modify existing cpanel/hosting account(s) detail
How to modify or change Password of your clients. This is important when their website admin changes or lost of password.
How to modify Disk space of your client(s)
How to Suspend and Unsuspend your customer account. This is important when your clients fails to renew his/her account, Unsuspend when all is settled.
How to Terminate cpanel/hosting account your hosting from your system either single or multiple accounts
How to upgrade or downgrade your client(s) hosting account
-Packages
How to add hosting packages and explain to you what each fields stands for
How to Edit hosting packages
How to Delete cpanel packages
-Front page
How to Install FrontPage Extensions in cpanel
How to Install FrontPage Mail Extensions Cpanel
How to Uninstall FrontPage Extensions cpanel
Duration 3 hours training
Online and offline one on one training, depends on the convenient to you.
After paying for your package notify us, the training method you prefer.

We assist and support our clients 24/7 through ticket system, Forum, chat, email and phone: 08034283159
Re: I Need A Good Reseller Hosting by ProGSM(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
I highly recommend http://www.lagoshost.com and you can even take advantage of their current reseller account promo here:

https://www.lagoshost.com/current-promo.html

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Adverts! How Effective? / Teacher / Anybody With A School Record Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.