Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Vicjustic And Justwise Please Help Me, From IBAT College.. Thanks.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustic And Justwise Please Help Me, From IBAT College.. Thanks.. (832 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vicjustic And Justwise Please Help Me, From IBAT College.. Thanks.. by chatmate: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2012
i got this from ibat college... pls help..

Upon receiving all these documents, we will be able to review your application. And if you have met the entry requirement, we will provisional offer you a place with two business days. Once the place is offered, you will need to pay for your Year 1 tuition fees of €6,750, only once we receive your tuition fees, we will be able to issue the final offer letter to you. This final offer letter is a critical document for you to apply for Irish student visa.

Please also note, finances are one of the major requirements for a visa application to be considered. Incomplete or insufficient supporting documents will also work against the applicant, so it is important that whoever checks your documents is very thorough to ensure that all documents, forms, details etc are provided.

For instance, when you are applying for our 3 years Bachelor of Business course, you will need to be able to produce bank statements showing a total balance of €36,900.00, break down as followed:

Year 1 = € 6750
Year 2 = € 4700
Year 3 = € 4700

Total tuition fee needed = €16,150.00

Living cost €7,000.00 per year, total needed = €21,000.00

Total --> €37,150.00

INIS requirement does it mean that, every student must have 39k euro available as their sponsors bank statement. pls what is the best figure to have in student sponsor statement. could this be done like uk ways, where one can tranfer atleast 2.5m into the student account for 28days then submit at the embassy? i need more details about bank sponsors. please. also is IBAT and dorset college a good choice..

thanks
Re: Vicjustic And Justwise Please Help Me, From IBAT College.. Thanks.. by fittty(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Uk schools do that. If u're not convienced then call the admission office. And mind you ask to know their refund policy before u make any deposit. Goodluck
Re: Vicjustic And Justwise Please Help Me, From IBAT College.. Thanks.. by dotcomnamename: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2012
fittty: Uk schools do that. If u're not convienced then call the admission office. And mind you ask to know their refund policy before u make any deposit. Goodluck

I live here in Dublin, Ireland. iBatCollege admission is so simple and what they sent you is well explained. Simply forward them your qualifications and get your pre-offer, then pay your €6,750 and get the full offer letter and get receipts, along with ur offer letter, proof of payment reciepts, ur sponsor letter and bank statement, arrange ursef properly that u will be eployed back home after ur study in ireland. Simple. Vicjustice will join u soon, he might be busy.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Now Secure American Visa Within 20 Days – US Ambassador / USA Immigrant Visa / Urgent Response Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.