Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,411 members, 7,940,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal (674 Views)

Do U Have Project Or Business Ideal That Requires Loan Contact US Now / A Good Business Ideal / Help With Business Ideal Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2012
I OPEN A THREAD HERE 7MONTHS AGO THAT I NEED A BUSINESS PARTNER. I GOT MANY RESPONCE FROM NAIRALANDERS WHO ARE INTRESTED IN PARTNERING WITH ME BUT UNFORTUNATELY MAJORITY OF THEM DOESN'T STAY IN LAGOS. 3DAYS LATER, A MAN CALLED ME FROM ISOLO THAT HE IS INTRESTED IN PARTNERING WITH ME. IF YOU SEE THE STEW PEED IGBO MAN IN THIS JEEP... OGBELEEE OOO, YOU WILL THINK HE IS A RESPONSIBLE MAN. SO HE SAID HOW CAN HE PARTNER WITH ME AND WHAT WILL BE HIS OWN SHARE IF HE INVEST INTO MY BUSINESS. I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO AND EVEN TOO HIM TO WHERE I NORMALLY GET THOSE GOODS IN BULK AND EXPLAIN THE PROFIT ON THE BUSINESS TO HIM AND HE PROMISE TO CALL ME THE NEXT DAY AS WE HAVE SPOKEN. I WAITED FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT EXPECTING HIS CALL BUT HE DIDN'T CALL. SO I DECIDED TO CALL HIM BUT HE DIDN'T PICK MY CALL. SO I THOUGHT HE IS NOT INTRESTED IN THE BIZ ANYMORE SO I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. I WAS SO SUPRISED WHEN I WENT THERE 3DAYS LATER AND FIND THIS MAN BUYING GOODS. I GREET HIM BUY MY OWN GOODS AND LEFT HIM THERE. SO WHEN I GOT HOME THAT NIGHT, I CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE PLAYED ME BUT HE TURN EVERYTHING TO FIGHT AND WE ABUSED EACH OTHER AND END THE CALL. SO HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY TO APOLOGISE. I ACCEPTED BUT FOR ME TO DO SUCH MISTAKE AGAIN AHHH ONO MA JIN. THIS TIME ARROUND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PARTNER. I WANT TO SELL THE IDEAL FOR WHOSOEVER CAN PAY PAY FOR IT. IF U LIKE CALL ME A SCAMMER... NA UR OWN WAHALA BE THAT. FOR U TO CALL ME A SCAMMER U MUST PROVE IT. JUST BEWARE OF NAIRALANDERS WITH YOUR BUSINESS IDEAL.
Re: Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal by emilyone(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2012
wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
THIS IS REALLY AN EYE OPENER!
Re: Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2012
emilyone: wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
THIS IS REALLY AN EYE OPENER!
the man fall my hand big time. Me think say the man wan partner for real not knwing that he wah use my brain.
Re: Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal by limitbreka: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Sorry dude, next time don't deal with Igbo men... They were born business inclined. You been dey dull that business.
Re: Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2012
@OP
you got played due to your ignorance/carelessness in the game! why should this seemingly rich guy be a partner with you when you've already told him EVERYTHING there is to know about the business? he might as well do it on his own and reap all the profit for himself.

next time keep your idea (not ideal) to yourself, and only reveal the bare minimum!
Re: Beware Of Some Nairaland With Your Business Ideal by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2012
limitbreka: Sorry dude, next time don't deal with Igbo men... They were born business inclined. You been dey dull that business.
thats life. See me as i dey. I fit trust anyone so far i never catch u red handed i no get reason not to trust u. If one person cheat u that wah no mean say everyone go cheat u. I just wan make everyone learn from it. And the point is that dont reveal ur business to stranger not until when the person is fully ready.

(1) (Reply)

Were You Born With Silver Spoon? / Forex Alerts Subscription And Account Management!!!! / What's The Famous Brands Of Chinese Generator Sets? Firman, Tiger Or Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.