Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Earn Money For Xmas..become An Importer Of Blackberry Phones And Us Polo Shirts. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Money For Xmas..become An Importer Of Blackberry Phones And Us Polo Shirts. (668 Views)

Direct Importer Of D.s Korea Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria / How To Be An Importer Of Blackberry Phones, Laptops At A Cheaper Price / Wholesale Lot Of Designer Polo Shirts And Tshirts.Abercrombie,Ralph Lauren,hco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money For Xmas..become An Importer Of Blackberry Phones And Us Polo Shirts. by dre09: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2012
HELLO,
NOW IS THE TIME TO CAPITALIZE ON NIGERINAS LOVE AFFAIR WITH BLACKBERRY PHONES AND US POLO SHIRTS..

I AM AN IMPORT OF THESE ITEMS...I CAME INTO NIGERIA LAST THURSDAY WITH 35 POLO SHIRTS AND ABOUT 100 BLACKBERRYS...MY POLO SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT.. .I HAVE ONLY ABOUT 30 BLACKBERRYS LEFT ALL WITHIN 5 DAYS..I THEN ASK MYSELF WHY ARENT THE AVERAGE BUSINESS SAVY NIGERIAN TAKING ADVATNAGE OF THIS?...THE AVERAGE PERSON KNOWS SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE WHOM THEY CAN SELL THIS THINGS TO..WHATS STOPPING THEM FRM TAKING ADVANATAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY....WELL THATS WHERE I COME IN...I AVAILABLE TO ACT AS A SOURCE FOR ALL THIS ITEMS...NOVEMBER AND DECEMEBER IS ONE OF THE BUSIEST SHOPPING SEASON ALL OVER THE WORLD....WHY NOT USE THAT TIME TO MAKE SOME CASH FOR YOUR SELF...I CAN GET YOU US POLO SHIRTS AT UNBELEIVABLE PRICES...FOR KIDS..MEN..LADIES..YOU CAN SELL TO CHURCH MEMEBERS..CO-WORKERS..UNCLE AUNTY..ETF]C??

CONTACT ME TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GETTING INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY...08185481476 MY NAME IS ANDRE..
Re: Earn Money For Xmas..become An Importer Of Blackberry Phones And Us Polo Shirts. by housefosogis(f): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
wats d price range and how will the business be done. i dont really have cash but can get buyers. pls send details to aminuife@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Money For Xmas..become An Importer Of Blackberry Phones And Us Polo Shirts. by dre09: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Its cash n carry my freind..sorry

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Own A Free Money Making Website-stricltly For Online Business / Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent / Travel Business Is Best For Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.