Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,940 members, 7,969,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

Learn To Speak French 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn To Speak French 2 (728 Views)

Lara Banjoko, Ceo Zone 4 Energy, To Speak At Sitei 2015 / Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? / Wikipedia’s Co-founder, Jimmy Wales To Speak At Upcoming Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Speak French 2 by drwhopl(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
i sent an ad, bout learning french the french way anyone intrested should reach me asap.
thanks
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by detruth: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2008
how? give the tip and am ready to pick it. Living in French country without good understanding of it can be boring.
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by pyramid777(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2008
PLS KINDLY HOOK ME UP COS I'VE BEEN PLANNING TO LEARN FRENCH FOR A VERY LONG WHILE NOW BUT MY JOB HAS BEEN TOO DEMANDING TO GET THE TIME, I FEEL STRONGLY THAT I WILL NEED IT IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

PLEASE KINDLY BE OF HELP & HOOK ME UP ON MY E-MAIL go2falayi@yahoo.com.

EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON !!!
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by detruth: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
detruth:

how? give the tip and am ready to pick it. Living in French country without good understanding of it can be boring.

This is my email: love4excel@yahoo.com
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by hbrednic: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
french ke
of what use is a dying language in the present world. grin
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by tarezulu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
here is my addy pls send me d info dpg_gza@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by Buraboy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2008
I too, am interested. count me in please mallam.coins@gmail.com
Re: Learn To Speak French 2 by drwhopl(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
hi there naira landers,
i'm happy about the quick response,i've sent emails to those who were intrested and my number as well.the idea of being in a french country helps a lot if u want to speak french cos u get to know more of their culture and way of life.

i thought of the idea of going to a french country as not being that cool,until i experienced it myself,believe me it's an eye opener.it's as if u are in another world,for instance somewhere like cotunu,it's not a big country as nigeria.but when u talk of relaxing and having a good time learning french,u won't wanna come back.

anyone intrested should reach me on 08025862958,the name's isreal.accomodation is taken care of,as far as the tuition fees are paid.

when u call me,u will get more enlightened,i will also direct you to the lecturer who runs the programme cos he's from cotunu,he will put u guys through.just call,text or mail me on drwhopl@yahoo.co.uk

merci beaucoup.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Camera Coverage And Editing For Your Events And Tv Adverts / Opportunity In Petroleum Marketing Stock / Any Lawyer In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.