Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Be Pupular - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Be Pupular (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Pupular by obisage(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2012
There are two basic ways to be popular.
1, kill someone.
2, get killed

I will give u example of what i mean. Clifford Orji became so pupolar simply becuase he was a killer.
The guy that shot pope John Paul made world news, he even claimed he shot the man so as to gain popularity.
And many other cases you might even know better than I do.

Now to the second option.
I will use the example of the most recent event and other one too.
The four students killed in Aluu community are now so popular that they make headline evryday on our daily news paper.
They have even gotten a tag : Allu 4.
There parent have appeared both on local and international TV stations.
There pictures are almost on all nigerian websites.
The most interetin part is that the song they recorded is enjoying massive download which they never thought it will happen so soon
They are now cerebrities.
Am sure anywhere they are now, they will be wishing to be alive while all this is happening.

Another case is that of a female banker murderd by her husband.
She automatically became so popular.
A house hold name.
An online topic.

So now, which would you prefer?
To kill and get popular?
Or to be killed and become a cerebrity??
Re: How To Be Pupular by hottprince: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
OP u r very stupid.

(1) (Reply)

BRT Bus Full Of Passengers Falls Into Lagos Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge / Nigerian Idol Is Claiming Kim Kardashian Hosted Darey's Lagos Show. LOL! / Oba Of Lagos settles D’banj And Donjazzy’s Beef At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.