Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion (749 Views)

Watch Emma Ohmagod In “chris Brown In Ojuelegba” / Omarion's New Video - Entourage / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by kenypumpin: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
i think chris is really bubblin up now ,omarion is not that bad too
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by chiogo(f): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
They're both rily annoyin' smtimes but I love both of 'em. I prefer chris breezy tho. chris all d way!!!
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by ThugLife1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
They are both good but i prefer omarion
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by gabrielgb: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2008
i prefer Omarion. needss a bit of work though.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by kenypumpin: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
ve u guyz heard chris breezy's new song 'forever' ?
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by thando(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
cb is too poppy annoying made worse by the fact that he so yellow omarion is a tad more mature sexier not a big fan of either though
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by ladybam(f): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2008
dont really WOW for chris brown.he is good though ,but i'll pick Omarion anytime.i no he is a really cool kid, OMARION ALL THE WAY,
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by otokx(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
Forever really rocks - chris brown my pick
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by genius33: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
Vocally I'll definitely go for Omarion, but when it comes to dancing  undecided  Chris, I always love his moves.

But overall Chris because he's also very funny and charismatic.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by iice(f): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
Neither
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by A40(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
Chris is way better i only hope he can keep this up to his mid 20's
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
Aah!

I was very crazy about B2k, when there was still B2k. But I guess right now, it's Christopher Maurice Brown.We're best friends.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by kenypumpin: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2008
A-40:

Chris is way better i only hope he can keep this up to his mid 20's
yh i hope so
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by naijababe2(f): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
I love omarion, he is so cute.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion by kenypumpin: 2:31am On Jul 09, 2008
@naijababe
lol

(1) (Reply)

Hiphop / I Just Bet Dough On Top Dis Issue N I No Wan Lose My Cheese! Abeg Reply! / New Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.