Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,404 members, 7,914,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed (1587 Views)

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by erekere(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
I never thought this can be happening now,there was a lady i was dating while i was in school,i have never loved any lady the way i loved her and even up till now. The parent and the brother thought i just wanted to use and dump her but i sincerely loved this babe. To cut the story short,we broke up then and we were never on talking terms for three years but all these years,i kept asking her to come back but she refused but later she did came back but just as a friend. She married a guy about six months ago and now the marriage has crashed and she has been disturbing me since then pleading to come back to me. Though i truly love this babe but i am more than confuse on what to do.
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by tashanja(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Power has now shifted to your side, you are free to dictate as you wish: If you want her back, take her; if you want revenge use her and dump her, the choice is all yours.

Personally, if I were you I'd choose neither; I'd rather move on than settle as her 2nd best choice or accept somebody's sloppy seconds.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by ichidodo: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
TAKE HER BACK. ITS OBVIOUS SHE IS THE LOVE OF URE LIFE AS THE STARS HAVE RULED IN URE FAVOUR. DONT WASTE TIME O!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by slimchi2k2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
u said She married a guy about six months ago and now the marriage has crashed,
why did u break up with her? u need to think abut that befor u take her back
why the marriage crashed? u need to ask her
why she need u back? she need to explain
why do u want to accept her back? remember u said she married and crashed,
crashed is not separation she still a married women if she haven't separat from her husb
maybe i will come back to tell u my mind if u answer my q

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by erekere(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2012
slimchi2k2(m): Quote Post
u said She married a guy about six months ago and now the marriage has crashed,
why did u break up with her? u need to think abut that befor u take her back
why the marriage crashed? u need to ask her
why she need u back? she need to explain
why do u want to accept her back? remember u said she married and crashed,
crashed is not separation she still a married women if she haven't separat from her husb
maybe i will come back to tell u my mind if u answer my q

Like i stated in my op,she left because her brothers and siblings told her i will only use her and dump her and they also threatened me to leave their sis then and we both decided to let go,she said the divorce has taken place and she took that step cos the hubby has turned her to a punching bag in the space of just six month.
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by slimchi2k2(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
@EREKERE
her brothers and siblings told her i will only use her and dump her and they also threatened me

this is reason why u break up with her
are they not going to threat u again
bro's u are a man of ur own and is u that we live with her
marriage is all about choice and decision,but befor u marry her
u need to apply wisdom and ignor what ur family and friend's we say
check if u are able to let the pass go
gudlucky bro's
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
@op
IMHO, you should never take her back. That lady never stood by you when it was important for her to do so. If she believed that you didn't deserve her when in her prime, then why does she suddenly believe it is ok to be with you now that she is soiled good?! (yes, that's what she is in the eyes of most Nigerians)

I think the only reason she comes back to you is because she knows that most in Nigeria will look at her as soiled goods, but you won't.

If I was the OP I would simply tell the gal to go ask her family

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by AkinDavid2: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
My humble advice is that you should reconcile with the girl if you are ready for a lifetime heartache abi!1
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by dmcdad: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
guy just move on with ur life abeg.. read in between the lines and dont be fooled.. Anywayz, good luck
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by otokx(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Singing ... my mother told me not to play with fire reason fire will burn you.
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Sleekknight(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
I think u should not take the girl back.she should face the consequences of letting her mum and brother decide for her.what on earth happened to her 6months old marriage,dats kinda too early
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by fairygeh(f): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Think well though it seems the both of u are meant for each other.
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Beync(f): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
op what if you were married where would she have run to?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by 190theclown: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
where is BENYC angry
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Kenistry(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hell No! dont take her back, u r jst her plan B as plan A has hit d rock bottom. It's ur choice anyway. Gudluck!
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by jigwe101: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
If you really love her and don't mind marrying a divorcee, then go ahead. If I was you, I honestly wouldn't because I'll always feel like second best. She knew I loved her with all I had but still went on to marry some one else. divorcees ar not the latest thing. Most people would not prefer them. She knows her worth now ghats why she wants to"settle" for you. thats what.I'm thinking though. on the other hand, you guys could be made for each other and she just made a horrible mistake. What ever decision you choose, you will have to live with it for the rest of your life. No pressure, choose wisely
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by 190theclown: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hahahaha

6 months marriage and the tin crashed!! grin grin grin

Nigerian girls oooh - OP are u sure money nor finish thats why shes bailing for her life grin grin grin

shes giving u an excuse of the man hiting her, for 3yrs she must have dated dat dude before marryin him while u begged

use ur senses ure dealin wif a nigerian girl here
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 20, 2012
erekere: I never thought this can be happening now,there was a lady i was dating while i was in school,i have never loved any lady the way i loved her and even up till now. The parent and the brother thought i just wanted to use and dump her but i sincerely loved this babe. To cut the story short,we broke up then and we were never on talking terms for three years but all these years,i kept asking her to come back but she refused but later she did came back but just as a friend. She married a guy about six months ago and now the marriage has crashed and she has been disturbing me since then pleading to come back to me. Though i truly love this babe but i am more than confuse on what to do.
Are u a xtian? If yes read Matt 5v32.
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by OCTAVO: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2012
Beync: op what if you were married where would she have run to?
This question should help the op to make his choice.
If her marriage failed just within six months, what gives u d assurance that if u marry her it‘s gonna work?
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2012
tashanja: Power has now shifted to your side, you are free to dictate as you wish: If you want her back, take her; if you want revenge use her and dump her, the choice is all yours.

Personally, if I were you I'd choose neither; I'd rather move on than settle as her 2nd best choice or accept somebody's sloppy seconds.
#gbam! Spot on.
U really should get out of my head. tongue
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by Beync(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
where is BENYC angry
what happen to her?
Re: What Do I Do Please Your Honest And Matured Opinion Needed by 190theclown: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
^was looking for her to come wash my plates undecided

(1) (Reply)

GUY has his P almost bitten off... Careful Who U Let Suck On dt P / Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? / Top 20 Ways To Make You Girlfriend Smile Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.