Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Which Are Your Favourite Heist Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Are Your Favourite Heist Movies? (690 Views)

AMERICAN HEIST (2015) “full Movie” / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? / What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Are Your Favourite Heist Movies? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
I watch a lot of movies and heist movies, you know "sophisticated & meticulously planned" robbery movies happen to be one of my favourite genre

They all have somewhat similar storyline/plot that goes something like this. . .an individual or a group of thieves after meticulous planning break into a bank, safe room, museum, secure location etc and make away with some valuables with the security forces investigating the theft and hot on the tail of thieves bla bla grin

Over the years, I've seen quite a lot of them ranging from Swordfish, Entrapment, The Thomas Crown Affair, Man On a Ledge, Fast 5, The Italian Job, The Town, Ocean's Trilogy, The Inside Man, As Thick as Thieves, Out of Sight, Flypaper, Tower Heist, After the Sunset, Set It Off, Dhoom 2 wink, etc.

My top 5 in no particular order will be The Thomas Crown Affair, Entrapment, Man On a Ledge, The Inside Man and The Town.

Which heist movies will you pick as your favourites. . . top 5?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Actors And Actresses Not Assisting Each Other? / Big Brother Africa Is D Worst TV Prog I Ve Ever Seen! / Free Online Streaming Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.