Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 (1163 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / Dear Tecno , Thanks But Your Phones Are Crap! / Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 by Don4life: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
To all doz saying Iphone5 is crap compared to S3

Have anything you disagree with? Please tell me!

Before you read, understand this.

1. I have owned a One X and an Iphone 5, 4s, and 3.
2. They are both great phones.

Ok, here's some points people are trying to say.

1. Oh, android has so much more customization! Well guess what, a lot of people would but this as a bad thing. Iphone is more simple and many people like myself like it. So this point is a matter of opinion.

2. Galaxy S3 is so much more faster oh my gerd!No it's not. How about you make a valid point before saying it is? Watch any of the videos at the end of this post. Iphone has faster browsing for most sites, opens apps faster, OS wakes up faster and much more.

Some points people never bring up is

1. Iphone has a larger app market.
2. Iphone has more cases and other accessories to choose from.
3. Most people say Iphone looks much better, but I guess that's all opinion.
Re: Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 by denzel2009: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Don4life: To all doz saying Iphone5 is crap compared to S3

Have anything you disagree with? Please tell me!

Before you read, understand this.

1. I have owned a One X and an Iphone 5, 4s, and 3.
2. They are both great phones.

Ok, here's some points people are trying to say.

1. Oh, android has so much more customization! Well guess what, a lot of people would but this as a bad thing. Iphone is more simple and many people like myself like it. So this point is a matter of opinion.

2. Galaxy S3 is so much more faster oh my gerd!No it's not. How about you make a valid point before saying it is? Watch any of the videos at the end of this post. Iphone has faster browsing for most sites, opens apps faster, OS wakes up faster and much more.

Some points people never bring up is

1. Iphone has a larger app market.
2. Iphone has more cases and other accessories to choose from.
3. Most people say Iphone looks much better, but I guess that's all opinion.

Chill bro...argument with oneself is not healthy.
Re: Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 by chic2pimp(m): 1:13am On Oct 18, 2012
denzel2009:

Chill bro...argument with oneself is not healthy.

Bot only iit not healthy, it's also a tell tell sign of Mental Imbalance
Re: Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 by Don4life: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2012
chic2pimp:

Bot only iit not healthy, it's also a tell tell sign of Mental Imbalance
undecided undecided undecided undecided whos nt healthy?
Re: Iphone 5 Is Crap Compared To S3 by blackweaver(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2012
Why are you trying to start another flame war? Abeg use what works for you and let us rest

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia T / Which Button Is The Most Used On Your Phones Keypad? / Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Vs. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.