Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder (12272 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2012
Dis wil serve as a deterant 2 others,u jus dont take d laws into ur hands by beatin n burnin a humanbein alive n think nothin wil happen
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by fapcrook(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
martin92: "Thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end.
From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questionsat us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we
could escape this one, so we
calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down,we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be
just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on ourheads, they pounded our faces
with large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we
couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, weraised hands of plea, we couldn't
speak. Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This wasthe point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I
wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for
me, I prayed same for my friends.Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We
rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our
bodies. It hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped. Then I couldn't hear anyother thing, but silence. I thankedGod. The pain was over. RIP Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka.
this is touchy and has brought tears to my eyes again. Mothers all over d world are cursing those involved in d death of these boys. They will never know peace again
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by elampiro(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Are they saying all 13 were involved in the killing? What if some of them are innocent? They will now have to be in prison till December 20 or till the determination of the case. Is the plank man and the false alarm man arraigned yet?
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2012
martin92: "Thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end.
From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questionsat us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we
calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down,we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be
just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on ourheads, they pounded our faces
with large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we
couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, weraised hands of plea, we couldn't
speak. Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This wasthe point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I
wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for
me, I prayed same for my friends.Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We
rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our
bodies. It hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped. Then I couldn't hear anyother thing, but silence. I thankedGod. The pain was over. RIP Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka.
dis made me cry.is dis his last note or somtin?
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2012
el-patch:
Firing or hanging will be too dignifying for these rogue,how about forgetting them in an hyperechoic dungeon with the pictures of the boiz hang everywhere to Bleep their psyche.
°ºH my goodness! This is wat i call real torment & torture
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by ngmediaman: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2012
That is a releif. Do you know that The commisioner of police might be sacked because of this? read here http://www.medianigeria.com/737/aluu-killings-sack-rivers-police-commissioner-now-rights-group/
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Burger01(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2012
Choii! Adjourned till December 20! Damn..
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by kemoolala: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2012

so sad! sad!! sad!!!pls stop this plssss
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by inquisitiv: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2012
favour101: Don't worry Nairalanders the file has been brought to our office and all of them made confessional statements adding to material evidence that was brought before us. In two weeks time all their charges will be ready for prosecution in the high court. The police did a nice job by making them write a confessional statement. We from the DPP are ready to prosecute them in court

If u really work in DPP take dis case as a mission. Bring those savages to book and God will bless your entire lineage and generation.

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Burger01(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2012
el-patch:
Firing or hanging will be too dignifying for these rogue,how about forgetting them in an hyperechoic dungeon with the pictures of the boiz hang everywhere to Bleep their psyche.
1000 like.. How about just burying them alive? They deserve not an iota of pity..
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by kemoolala: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2012

though it sad but may the boys find mercy in the sight of God.Amen
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Burger01(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2012

What a cruel world we live in. I can imagine the pains of those young chaps. God will forgive them of their sins because we are all sinners. God will accept them in His bosom and give them eternal peace. Rest in peace guys. Too early for you guys to leave this sinful world but God knows best....
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by soma042(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2012

ooh what a pity, the world has gone mad, i can stop cryn... The world has gone mad,Ohh mad, mad the world has gone.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by silvernus0: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2012
CAN SOMEBODY PLS RECONCILE THE FACES OF THE PPLE CAUGHT AND THE PEOPLE CAPTURED IN THE VEDIO.

PLS THEIR IS THIS PARTICULAR DARK MAN I SAW ON THE VEDIO USING STICK TO HIT THE STUDENT HEAD IS HE AMOUNGST THOSE CAUGHT

PLS POLICE EVEN THE CROWD THAT STOOD THEIR TO WATCH SHOULD BE AREESTED ALONG FOR CONSPIRACY OF THIS BABARIIC ACT

THIS PPLE ARE EVIL
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Adufaye(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2012
Do you know:
♥ Only 74 days left and we say bye
bye to 2012?
♥ Some slept yesterday and didn't
wake up today?
♥ We're sinners but God showed
mercy?
♥ God still have plans for you
before the year ends?
♥ Some mates are there in jail
without commuting any crime?
♥ You ate yesterday but some
didn't or couldn't?
♥♥GOD LOVES U♥♥
Can you just appreciate GOD by
saying A Big
'THANK YOU LORD'?

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by koyu2049: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2012
The true meaning of life is not that how many times you have breathed, but those moments you are bre[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Burger01(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2012
elampiro: Are they saying all 13 were involved in the killing? What if some of them are innocent? They will now have to be in prison till December 20 or till the determination of the case. Is the plank man and the false alarm man arraigned yet?
I beg, nobody could be innocent in that God forsaken community. Haba! Innocent ke? Couldn't you see the crowd that witnessed the summary and heartless execution of those hapless young and bright futured chaps? I beg, sidon joor. Abi you be from that community? and if you are then you are damned.

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by vanstanzy(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: If there is one thing I hate about the court system in Nigeria, is the way they adjourn cases. December 20 is too far way, dammit!!!

Guy u are not the only one who dislikes the court system. All court systems world-over are like this. As long as JUSTICE is served, and i hope powers that be wont meddle in this case and set those lunatics free.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by vanstanzy(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: If there is one thing I hate about the court system in Nigeria, is the way they adjourn cases. December 20 is too far way, dammit!!!
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2012
Thumbs up to the police on this one but they shoudln't just stop here,
but try to also apprehend those self acclaimed 'JUNGLE JUSTICES' parading themselves all over Nigeria especially
in the eastern parts and Lagos.I am sure this would come as a shock to all those suspects
because they never saw this coming since the perpetrators of JUNGLE JUSTICE in Nigeria never gets arrested.
I just hope that the era of jungle justice will be over in Nigeria.

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by okunlo: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2012

Good post bro.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by pendo89(f): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2012
I have watched the video on youtube and I am in shock!! Nobody bothered to listen ? just listen? Even the devil listens!!

Can these people be dropped in a Piranha filled pond please? >> like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQIo9r8ZcjM

Very disturbing. cry
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by fairygeh(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2012
I am so happy,at least we are getting somewhere now,nothing more gladdens my heart right now than to see justice for aluu4.these boys are dead and cant be brought back to life but what we can all do is make sure their killers face the full weight of the law.m sure they are regretting their actions on that fateful day,but too late cos u all gonna die miserable deaths.in the meantime make una dey waste away in ur cells till Dec20,ur lives don spoil finish.Blood thirsty animals.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by faithin9ja: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2012
fapcrook: good point they shd die slowly in prison and then executed in public

My friend, this is the problem - public excuetion is the very thing that causes public lynchings in the country. If the state (Nigeria) feels public excustion is good, why won't the public carry out their own public excuetion when the state fails them.

Please we cannot condone any type of public excuetion.

Any type of death sentence is a bad enough sentence in itself - can you imagine lying down on table waiting for a doctor to give you a lethal injection from which you will never wake up? is that any worse than firing squad.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2012
once a case is adjourned,the suspects remain in prison,thats better than those b.a.s.t.a.r.d walking freely.they must rot in jail
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2012
nosa gold: All of them deserve a slow painful death, imbecillez
Then tell me the difference b/w u and the mob...I keep saying it that some folks here on NL will do the same thing and even worse if the opportunity presents itself but an average Nigerian is a hypocrite, we always shoot before aiming that's y sometimes we shoot ourselves.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Jceazer12(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Kindly kill them,no need of adjourning the case till Dec 20....naija court system is something else,u'll be suprise dose mob will be grant bail with 1million naira on the table.Naija i hail O!
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by fairygeh(f): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2012
Truckpusher: Then tell me the difference b/w u and the mob...I keep saying it that some folks here on NL will do the same thing and even worse if the opportunity presents itself but an average Nigerian is a hypocrite, we always shoot before aiming that's y sometimes we shoot ourselves.
. I dont understand why some people keep blaming people dat want these people also dead,are u the one that killed them?why should u be opposing justice? and yes the difference between him and dos bloody lynchers is that while they killed totally innocent guys,this person will be doing us a lot of good if he wipes out the memories of these madt cows outa d surface of the earth.so as to reduce some criminals dey re as guilty as hell.

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by damlawbaba(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2012
No firering squad,no death by hanging let them be beaten and burned to death so that they will know how it feels,my mood really changed when I was watching the video and I felt there pain so do on to others what you want them to do unto you.
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by fairygeh(f): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2012
damlawbaba: No firering squad,no death by hanging let them be beaten and burned to death so that they will know how it feels,my mood really changed when I was watching the video and I felt there pain so do on to others what you want them to do unto you.
. May God Bless you
Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by davades(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2012
How I wish †ЂΞ Aluu4 are alive to tell us their ordeal.....

Re: Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder by Horus(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2012
Me I am not happy because there was minimum 100 people in the crowd standing, watching, cheering and some of them were even laughing at the suffering of the four boys. Why only 13 suspects charged?, it is not enough.

Please Beware Of This Website. It's A Scam! / Should Adultery Be Criminalised In Nigeria? / Anambra Raids Fake Drug Factory, Arrests Six Suspects

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92