Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder (6626 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
For my fellow Nigerians,if you don't know anything about "binder full of women" at least we all know "sesame street episodes" on tv, we all grew and learn from it,Romney said is going to stop it,not only that if this my win the election his plan is to put another war on credit card, sending innocent people to war while he prepares his children for for the white house.He promised to create Job in America while moving his company to China.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by Daffydoc: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
D truth is dat more Americans already see Romney as a plausible alternative to Obama, not good for d Obama campaign. He prosecuted the "etch a sketch" plan just when more pple were starting to tune in, with an assist frm Obama i shld add.Obama may hv slightly shaded d 2nd debate but polls taken after both debates show Romney won on who cld beta fix d economy and dis election is all abt d economy. The choice now is btw an incumbent with no 2nd term agenda and a challenger wit a sketchy agenda. Its too late for d character attacks now.Romney is going to be the1st republican to win d white house whilst losing Ohio(due to his opposition to d auto bailout).
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by Limaoscar: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
[
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by Limaoscar: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
Surprised no one is talking about his take on illegal immigrants - making life miserable for them and asking them to serve in the US military -like seriously ? Service in the US military as a pathway to permanent residency Who is more likely to be loyal in the battle front ? Us citizen or an illegal who already calculated his gains?

Yeah, most Americans are Wacky, I didn't say a word at the last Debate here at my office and I raised my voice a little at the VPs but this one, I have been running rings around GOP apologists.

Imagine Gov. Rom saying people should "self-deport" themselves or make dem go sign-up in military go waste(in a manner of speaking)as a second option and it goes un-challenged.

But you know, I think people are just tired of highlighting Romney's goofs, we dey wait for am at the polls in a couple of weeks.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Daffydoc: D truth is dat more Americans already see Romney as a plausible alternative to Obama, not good for d Obama campaign. He prosecuted the "etch a sketch" plan just when more pple were starting to tune in, with an assist frm Obama i shld add.Obama may hv slightly shaded d 2nd debate but polls taken after both debates show Romney won on who cld beta fix d economy and dis election is all abt d economy. The choice now is btw an incumbent with no 2nd term agenda and a challenger wit a sketchy agenda. Its too late for d character attacks now.Romney is going to be the1st republican to win d white house whilst losing Ohio(due to his opposition to d auto bailout).

Bros, the true poll is Nov 6, those poll are bias the last one have more Republican who watch the debate than Democrat.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by vanstanzy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
These analysts, they are very good at picking holes at every comment and body language. At this rate, one needs to be very careful with what comes of him/ her.
Talking about Mitt, the GOPs have never been trustworthy individuals to me. So am the least suprised he made such comments.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
This is the "binder full of women"lol
http://bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com/
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by vanstanzy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: If na tonto or davido thread now, e for don reach 3pages. As e come be say na intellectual analysis see as people dey yawn, some no fit read am finish self.

Una dey tire me

Have u forgotten that if u want to hide anything from a black man, put it in a lengthy write-up or better still, a book.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
I honestly dont see anything wrong with what Romney said
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by kael: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Binders full of woman

Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
how does this affect me here in Nigeria? i totally dont know yet, maybe it does.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by means(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Yahoo News, CNN on the side of Obama. Fox news with Romney. Its getting more interesting. 2016: Sarah Palin vs Hilary Clinton. That would be interesting too.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by hotwax: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Fortunately for Romney, this blunder is working in his favor. Women are trooping to support him. He just won 46pcent of women. That's A̶̲̥̅​ great breakthru. He is now leading Obama with 52 to 48.

Some people no hear English. American women have shut all ya mouths.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by Benito69(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2012
More women were employed when Romney was a governor...
Obama meanwhile not only under-pays his female staff, but the number of female staff is below par for someone touting his caring for women.
Re: Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder by tyson55(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Benito69: More women were employed when Romney was a governor...
Obama meanwhile not only under-pays his female staff, but the number of female staff is below par for someone touting his caring for women.

Any data to back this your ludicrous claim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Epidemic of Ignorance': Tourist Avoid Africa, All Of It - USA Today / China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes / Ali Zeidan, Libyan Prime-Minister Kidnapped By Armed Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.