Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,421 members, 7,968,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live (12241 Views)

If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? / Couple Of 62 Years Finish Their Life Together By Dying Just Four Hours Apart. / If You Had Only 12 Seconds Left To Live, What Would You Do With The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by kodewrita(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2012
1. If I can still walk, then its a flight to get to the nearest place where my loved ones can gather. Else. Flight tickets with mandatory acceptance to all my family members to see me one last time.

2. Call to the lawyer for any last minute will alterations.
3. Inform immediate boss of my impending permanent retirement so my company can replace me with another drone(To Fhuck with his/her brain, I'll do this in the calmest manner possible.. "Sir, I will be dead by this time tomorrow, here are my handover documents with key instructions. My annual performance report is in this folder. Please point me in the direction of the HR guy in charge of staff welfare specifically dead staff welfare." ).

4. Call Le Lover and tell her to show up for one last .................................................................................hug/kiss/...

5. Collate all passwords for all my social accounts and forward to next-of-kin to assist in funeral coordination. Leave final status messages on social network. Most likely a haiku...... 140xters........ (Epitaph to also be 140 xters.......)

6. Write my own obituary. (Cant let some half-literate printer spoil my dignified exit.)

7. Get Journey Prayers by phone from the pastor and any other treasured friends.

8. Pray Harder than I have ever done for all I love and for my sins.

9. With keyboard on chest OR voice search using microphone, search for 'heaven' on Google. grin.

10. Die with one hand on mouse and the other on Le Lover's breast... (of course grin ).

1 Like

Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, al dats al gud bt d truth s u wl neva knw if realy u v 24 hrs to liv so talks lik makin peace wt ur family, frnd and wt God wl realy nt b wat u do, instead y don't u do it 2day n always so dat wen eva death cmes or rapture takes place u wl nt b planin dn to do wat u ought always to b prepared 4,"... That u b found at peace wt him(GOD)..."
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Oh, how i wish i know my last 24hrs!!
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by candieangel12(f): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2012
Shaw007: all those years no do abi?? OLe. . .jst leave the rest of her 24hrs 2 me. . .

**Intruders will be seriously dealth with** angry

Now candielove. . .where art thou kiss

See me here ooo. Waiting patiently 4 my 24hrs to come grin
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Shaw007(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

See me here ooo. Waiting patiently 4 my 24hrs to come grin
oh i'll wait a century for you My Love. . .fingers crossed 2 swEeP you oFF your FEEt kisskisskiss
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by yertyr(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Find d head of boko haram and destroy him to leave my name in d sands of tym
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by joe4christ(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Nella: I go just lie down jeje, nobi 24 hrs? - I go just lie down jeje nd wait 4 d foolish 24 hrs 2 pass na.

You never hear sey pesin die for sleep before?
Smh!
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by joe4christ(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2012
kodewrita: 1. If I can still walk, then its a flight to get to the nearest place where my loved ones can gather. Else. Flight tickets with mandatory acceptance to all my family members to see me one last time.

2. Call to the lawyer for any last minute will alterations.
3. Inform immediate boss of my impending permanent retirement so my company can replace me with another drone(To Fhuck with his/her brain, I'll do this in the calmest manner possible.. "Sir, I will be dead by this time tomorrow, here are my handover documents with key instructions. My annual performance report is in this folder. Please point me in the direction of the HR guy in charge of staff welfare specifically dead staff welfare." ).

4. Call Le Lover and tell her to show up for one last .................................................................................hug/kiss/...

5. Collate all passwords for all my social accounts and forward to next-of-kin to assist in funeral coordination. Leave final status messages on social network. Most likely a haiku...... 140xters........ (Epitaph to also be 140 xters.......)

6. Write my own obituary. (Cant let some half-literate printer spoil my dignified exit.)

7. Get Journey Prayers by phone from the pastor and any other treasured friends.

8. Pray Harder than I have ever done for all I love and for my sins.

9. With keyboard on chest OR voice search using microphone, search for 'heaven' on Google. grin.

[size=15pt]10. Die with one hand on mouse and the other on Le Lover's breast[/size]... (of course grin ).

hahahahahaha this guy dey madt!
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by kingar(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2012
I wil cont. wif wot I know how to do best, advice as much frndz I can
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Dagr8tosyn: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
I'll pray to God earnestly and believe by faith that the 24 hours won't come until I've fulfilled my purpose for coming to this earth...
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2012
Shaw007: oh i'll wait a century for you My Love. . .fingers crossed 2 swEeP you oFF your FEEt kisskisskiss
nor let mi vex kill u b4 d 24hrs start...who b ur lv undecided undecided undecided keep off my baby
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Memphis357(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Couldn't help but remember that song by Ma$e,The LOX,Black Rob and DMX....... *Diddy's voice*......
If you had 24hrs to live,
just think
Where would you go
What would you do
Who would you screw
And would you wanna notify
Or would you deny the fact that
your ass is about to die.......
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Memphis357: Couldn't help but remember that song by Ma$e,The LOX,Black Rob and DMX....... *Diddy's voice*......
If you had 24hrs to live,
just think
Where would you go
What would you do
Who would you screw
And would you wanna notify
Or would you deny the fact that
your ass is about to die.......
why r u repeating the question d poster asked undecided undecided
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Nella(f): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
joe4christ:

You never hear sey pesin die for sleep before?
Smh!
. Precisely my point. D little 24 hrs I hav I go come use am dey run around and stress myself. Wht 4? . . . I will simply lie down relax nd wait 4 tym 2 carry me away. Wether u do everythin u evr wntd 2 do in life, d fact is u hav Just 24 hrs 2 live. Soo, whrs d point?
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by toygod2: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
ask for forgiveness of sins frm God
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by ihebrooke(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
Make peace with God

Make peace with family, friends and enemies

Make peace with God again.
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by joe4christ(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nella: . Precisely my point. D little 24 hrs I hav I go come use am dey run around and stress myself. Wht 4? . . . I will simply lie down relax nd wait 4 tym 2 carry me away. Wether u do everythin u evr wntd 2 do in life, d fact is u hav Just 24 hrs 2 live. Soo, whrs d point?

Aint u even bothered about your eternal destination?
Aint u gonna maximize that time by using it to reconcile your relationship with God?
Abi u want make God throw u go hell with immidiate effect ni?
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by rodeo0070(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2012
all4naija: When will you go for something better than GARRI?! Aren't you tired of using GARRI?!
One man's ceiling is another man's floor my brother.
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by Don4life: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
rodeo0070:
cheesy
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by harlos: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
rodeo0070:
idodo oro
Re: Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live by rodeo0070(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
harlos: idodo oro
Correct. Your head dey there jare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State / The 3 Statues In Lagos / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.