Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Make Your Small Business An LLC? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your Small Business An LLC? (600 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Giving Your Business An Attention Grabing Name / What Is The Best Business An Average Nigerian Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Small Business An LLC? by JasonK212: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2012
Hello Guys,

The legal and tax benefits of a limited liability corporation lead many businesses to choose the LLC structure for their company. An LLC protects the owners from exposing their personal assets to lawsuits. But, the importance of LLC in case of small business is still unknown to me. So, any idea spark anyone's mind then kindly discuss with me.

Thanks a lot!
Jason Kevin
Re: How To Make Your Small Business An LLC? by n3rve(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Interesting question. I'm interested in an answer as well.
Re: How To Make Your Small Business An LLC? by Ssathugit: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2021
I think that first, you need to form an LLC on llcguys.com for your business. What are your activities? If you started a business on the Internet, then there are benefits and privileges that the state can provide. The main thing is that it does not harm society but attracts jobs

(1) (Reply)

Raising Capital 4 Ur Business: What Investors Want To See In Your Business Plan / Prayers Answered A Trial Will Convice You ...... / Food Export Biz! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.