Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) (20888 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / 3 Key Reasons Nigerian Airlines Should Offer Inflight Wifi / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by eyenCalabar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
@op

That odour part actually reminds me of a flight I boarded from Akwa Ibom Airpot to Abuja. Mehn, I sat close to a chin chun kun man and this man was chewing garlic. God! I was intoxicated and to worsen the case he wanted discussing with me. I just turned my head and back him immediately but still I couldn't rest until the flight landed. Those ppl I must confess are terrible.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by 3kay945(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
grin
you guys are making me look inferior..
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by itzlazzy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
Imanuelle: Avoid playing tonto dikeh's song on board!
U could cause a plane crash!

Blohahaha
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by LblaqueHaven(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
lol
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by hollypagan: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Thanks
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by hollypagan: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
what ur business with tonto mind ur biz an leave her alone
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
holly-pagan:
what ur business with tonto mind ur biz an leave her alone

She dun take kpekus bribe u? grin
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by TheMadameXimena(f): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
fados4sure:

Thanks i really appreciate as i am planing to board a flight by December. Please there is still one other thing i like to know. For example am travelling from Lagos to London. When we land in London, what will i do next? Moved to the building/move to my destination? Your humble opinion sir.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by TheMadameXimena(f): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
fados4sure:

Thanks i really appreciate as i am planing to board a flight by December. Please there is still one other thing i like to know. For example am travelling from Lagos to London. When we land in London, what will i do next? Moved to the building/move to my destination? Your humble opinion sir.

I would suggest u parley with your sit partner. At least a familiar face for a 6hr flight will do u a lot of good. And there are arrows and signs u can use to navigate ur way.
Or better still just follow d crowd and don't act like a JJC oh,
If ur plane lands at terminal 3 ( I hate that terminal) and u r asked questions as a first timer, be bold be confident when speaking with them. Enjoy your stay in the uk.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by REVOLUTNIS: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Do not go with anything that looks like Nigerian flag u will be sent back!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by kglamour(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Josh316:

Well, for one, make sure you have copies of the supporting documents used to obtain your visa handy for the immigration officials. also get a good thick jacket (not sweater o!) cos the cold no get part 10. and you should have a clear idea where EXACTLY you are going to becasue the immigration officials will be skeptical of someone who doesnt know where he intends to head to. Doesnt mean you should have been to the place before but you must have an idea liek say; 'I'm going to my cousin's house at Hunslow road' or 'I will be going to premierinn london and i'll take a taxi', something like that to make them sure that you are not coming in without a valid arrangement which also shows that you plan to stick to your travel arrangement and not disappear.

Finally, if you know anyone in London, try to see if the person can help you with a Taxi company to come wait for you as it will be FAR CHEAPER than using a black cab...

PS: Dont miss the Boxing day sales.... stuff is stupidly cheaper on boxing day grin

WHAT ABOUT ME TRAVELLING FROM LAGOS TO NIGER REPUBLIC?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by bakila: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Omo Alata:

It's over 100 miles, I think. Get to Euston station then straight to Wolverhampton from there. I think it'll take you about 3hrs wink Safe Journey smiley The cheaper taxis will cost you at least £100 shocked
wetin twenty thousand for 100 miles na wa oh unna de suffer for oyibo country.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by gwas(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2012
yuzedo: The most important thing to not wear on an aircraft is SMOKING PANT RIGGED WITH EXPLOSIVES.....

Ask Abdulmuttalab! undecided
Confirm!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by ROCKJ1(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Wearing hats, caps and big head gear like Gele can be uncomfortable too.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by browncool(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2012
dramenda: feel so good to travel ligth,i saw one guy put on bathroom slipper from muri to jfk new york,i was like when next am traveling am putting on same.i even tot the guy is a regular until we got to new york then i saw him bringing out all the visa lottery docs n stuff.
You wan kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by lorddannie: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2012
pek: never help anyone carry his/her luggage!
why?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by sunnyp1(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2012
fados4sure:

guy move go any where wey u see hisssss
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by sunnyp1(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2012
[left][/left]
Yomieluv: can i wear all those yoruba juju,that can make me disappear in event of plane crash?
[/font] grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Never ever FART (mess) in an airplane, expecially after eatin ur grandmama beans she gave u to wish u a safe journey, cos if u think as a bad 9ja guy u can get away with it, u are strictly on your own
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by bright87: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2012
kokoye:

errrhhmm. Sorry ..bet, this just sounds strange and un-Nigerian to me, especially when you look at the phrase in it's totality.

dont know why ..or maybe I do but cant explain.

no crucify me o.

Sorry bro.. if you understand English properly and you are a regular traveler you should understand my statement.. Be fast to listen and slow to speak !
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by deavicky(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
kglamour:

WHAT ABOUT ME TRAVELLING FROM LAGOS TO NIGER REPUBLIC?
i think i will be the best person to advise u.
1, Wear a baggy short and slevelesss shirt
2 don't boader taking plane pass through shango and take a vehicle to iduroko oboy done reach be that. But if u want a travelling agent contact me
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by albacete(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2012
lorddannie: why?
[size=16pt]
Nothing serious. Unless u want to push drugs and u don't really give a damn on being caught. [/size]
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by gator666: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Don't wear trousers with the belt below the waist line, people will think you are a fool (and won't be wrong about that).
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by milky3(f): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2012
binger: Please avoid wearing IED's too.whether attached in a fancy jacket or luxury suitcase...
pls w@ do u mean by IEDs? @binger
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by albacete(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2012
milky@:

pls w@ do u mean by IEDs? @binger
Improvised Explosive Devices. I'm sure u don't want it anywhere around u.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by penfold(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2012
pek: never help anyone carry his/her luggage!
Verrrrry Veeeeeeeerrrrrry Important!!
And also not to help anyone include their luggage with your own,even if they have excess luggage and u are still under ur own quota!!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by albacete(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2012
penfold:
Verrrrry Veeeeeeeerrrrrry Important!!
And also not to help anyone include their luggage with your own,even if they have excess luggage and u are still under ur own quota!!
[size=16pt]Cos drug barons are getting smarter by each passing day.
[/size]
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2012
fados4sure:

Sleep on the tarmac.... tongue

Also dont ping, browse or make calls in the plane.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by jowizee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
true talk oh,that song can cause engine failure
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by didisky(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2012

Make una leave dis girl make she hustle as she fit na . Man must wack o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Year Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove / "Molue": Will You Miss It? / Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.