Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? (2166 Views)

Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party? / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / Patience Jonathan’s Health Condition Gets Worse; Jonathan Refuse To Visit Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Jidefido(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
The First Lady of Nigeria, Patience Goodluck, returned to the nation’s capital yesterday afternoon. Several reports suggested that she spent the last seven weeks in a German hospital, where she allegedly had cosmetic surgery.

The Dame looked hale and hearty, as she stepped off the presidential jet. She was welcomed by delighted members of her family, her friends and highly placed PDP members. Prominent among them, was the president, Goodluck Jonathan, who drew his wife for a warm embrace.

However, we noticed that the First Lady seemed eager to kiss him, but GEJ was seemingly not in the mood for public display of affection. Or was it the angle from which the shot was taken?

Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Rossikk(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hahahaha.... You guys are really jobless. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Callotti: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ijaw man or Okrika woman dey kiss?
Dem even try sef! grin
Straight to 'shooking'. . .oya putam for piriki for h-inside congo!
Madam. . . oya open ya wrapper-oga oya remove dross. . . .

Bam-Wam. . . thank you ma/sah! cheesy

See problem when blackie begin to copy oyinbo?

Some men do not know when to 'butt-out'! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ivS4N6Dak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqUjZOHFJY&feature=related

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Vogue50: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Jide fido: The First Lady of Nigeria, Patience Goodluck, returned to the nation’s capital yesterday afternoon. Several reports suggested that she spent the last seven weeks in a German hospital, where she allegedly had cosmetic surgery.

The Dame looked hale and hearty, as she stepped off the presidential jet. She was welcomed by delighted members of her family, her friends and highly placed PDP members. Prominent among them, was the president, Goodluck Jonathan, who drew his wife for a warm embrace.

However, we noticed that the First Lady seemed eager to kiss him, but GEJ was seemingly not in the mood for public display of affection. Or was it the angle from which the shot was taken?

idle minds !
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by tpia5: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
You guys are really jobless.

cant argue with that.
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by tpia5: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ op

given what's been transpiring over the last few weeks, you seem clueless.
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
He could be afraid of infection.Of getting the poison.
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Jidefido(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
tpia@:
@ op

given what's been transpiring over the last few weeks, you seem clueless.

@ tpia, y do u say am clueless? can u give me clue?will appreciate dat
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
Halitosis much?
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Jidefido(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
Rossikk: Hahahaha.... You guys are really jobless. grin grin
sumtyms one has to find ways to relax....its part of having fun, bringing humour in d midst of chaos
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Gbawe: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Rossikk: Hahahaha.... You guys are really jobless. grin grin

My guy, blame cheap broadband grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by ubandire(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
These are indeed interesting days!so Gbawe and Dayokanu are still on N/L?Is it this mediocre post that has now caught ur attention,carefully avoiding the many flops,lies and hypocrisy of ur principals,trending on N/L,FB,Twitter and so many other social media?funny how weak people are,link up with DemDem u have some work to do.
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
If I were the first lady, I would have grabbed his lips and kissed him hard! Wetin dey there? Oga Jona fall my hand I swear! sad
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
ubandire: These are indeed interesting days!so Gbawe and Dayokanu are still on N/L?Is it this mediocre post that has now caught ur attention,carefully avoiding the many flops,lies and hypocrisy of ur principals,trending on N/L,FB,Twitter and so many other social media?funny how weak people are,link up with DemDem u have some work to do.

Are you Ok at all? What is your business with what topic I respond to? Some of you just enjoy talking ignorantly. I don't do social networking at all so I would not know what is "trending" on social networking sites like facebook, Twitter et al. As for NL, I see nothing new or different to the usual rantings of ants like you .

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Jidefido(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
berem: If I were the first lady, I would have grabbed his lips and kissed him hard! Wetin dey there? Oga Jona fall my hand I swear! sad
maybe he isnt just d type of man who displays his affection publicly....he loves doing his action in d bedroom
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by denzel2009: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Gej biting his wife's nose is news?
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by manny4life(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
berem: If I were the first lady, I would have grabbed his lips and kissed him hard! Wetin dey there? Oga Jona fall my hand I swear! sad

I know you're good in that dept, no wonder @tchidi called you Agu Nwanyi, grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
If i may ask, was your observation premised on just what you saw on the pic or what truly transpired during the first lady arrival? Because methink it's just a deductive fallacy on your part...
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
manny4life:

I know you're good in that dept, no wonder @tchidi called you Agu Nwanyi, grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
manny4life:

*stern glare at Manny* angry
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by SlyIg(f): 4:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Na wa o o for some nairalanders.
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by yanni1(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2012
[size=16pt]OP, wetin concern you?...Aproko![/size]
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by manny4life(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
tchidi:

*stern glare at Manny* angry

My sister, wetin I do nah? embarassed embarassed

why you from come they look me like dat nah? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Beaf1: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
It is the stench oozing out from Dame's mouth. Watch Retardeen's facial expression + his nose and mouth. Also notice his nasal endownment.
Re: Did Jonathan Refuse To Kiss Patience? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life:

My sister, wetin I do nah? embarassed embarassed

why you from come they look me like dat nah? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nurrin... undecided
Go n sin no more kiss

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!! World Foundation For Human Right / Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi / AT LAST: Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.