Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Popular French Actress, SYLVIA KRISTEL Is Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular French Actress, SYLVIA KRISTEL Is Dead! (1196 Views)

Sylvia Edem Emechete Wows In New Photos / Sylvia Nduka, Miss MBGN, Looking Rather Stunning / Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular French Actress, SYLVIA KRISTEL Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
The news of her death made me cry. She was and is still my best French actress. I love her so much that I don’t want anything bad to happen to her but death came secretly to snatch her away from her fans.

I fell totally in love with her after watching her erotic movie entitled “EMMANUELLE”
Her name may not ring a bell in Africa but she is very popular in Europe and other western countries.

And Now, here is the Confirmed Report of her death:

Sylvia Kristel who starred in the 1974 erotic French film ‘EMMANUELLE’, has died aged 60. Sylvia Kristel died during the night during her sleep, her agent, Marieke Verharen, told the AFP news agency.

Kristel had cancer and was admitted to hospital in July after suffering a stroke.
Sylvia Kristel was born in Utrecht, Netherlands, as the daughter of Piet and Jean-Nicholas, who ran an inn in Utrecht.

Kristel began modeling when she was 17. She entered the Miss TV Europe contest in 1973 and won. She spoke Dutch, English, French, German and Italian. She gained international attention in 1974 for playing the title character in the softcore film 'EMMANUELLE' which remains one of the most successful French films ever produced.

Kristel found herself typecast as EMMANUELLE and often played roles that capitalised upon that image, most notably starring in an adaptation of Lady Chatterley’s Lover (1981).

Questions:
1. Have you watched her movie; “EMMANUELLE” before?
2. Are you also her fan?
3. How do you feel about her death?

Please join me to pay tribute to her. She was and is still a HERIONE, a motivator and entertainer.

I truly love her and will forever miss her.

May her soul rest in peace.

www...com

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Mikel Displaying The Illuminati Sign? / Sex Scandal Of The Year / Actress, Lepa Shandy Delivers A Bouncing Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.