Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,916 members, 7,942,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Will Muslims See God? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Will Muslims See God? (12781 Views)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Can You Muslims See Your Lives? 500dead And Counting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Muslims See God? by DrGboy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Anvaller:

Sorry but u made no point cos the point u are trying to make is not valid. U are overwhelmingly mis-educated by an unguided response to a decaying social stimuli. E.g, the Boko Harams, u seems to be listening to those guys too much. Get this clear, there is no moral lesson from the Quran that says "kill the infidel" no matter how u wanna slice it, it doesn't exist. U either do ur research and find out or continue to believe what is false and then that would be ur problem and not mine.

kk,i have done my research and this is what i found,why not check it out
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Aksally(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
maclatunji:

The Qur'an differs greatly from the old testament which was highly corrupted by people.
Which people? The Isrealite? I hope not. I know you have some names with you, pls share them with us.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by nxwin: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
nyameke: dude every question about life does not have its answers in the bible. I will have you know that the bible is a mixture of truth and lies created by individuals(the church) to control the masses. Part of the bible is doctored with lies. For instance have you stopped to asked yourself why a loving God will create volitional beings with free will and then turn around to command them and proceeds to give them a code of ethics and commandments to follow. Doesn't make any sense does it. What God gave to Moses were the 10 Commitments and not the 10 commandments.( but we all know what man has turned the commitments into)

All religions are man made. God or the creator is not an angry, vengeful,and jealous God. The real God or Creator is perfect love. Love does not hate, jealous envy or condemn. All religions have done is to create different versions of God who is to be feared and worshiped lest they get judged, condemned and punished to control the masses and not necessarily to seek the presence of the creator.

There is nothing like a place called hell. And there is nothing like an angry God or the devil. it is all man made creations based on fear. when we all "die" we go to heaven including so called sinners.

U ar confusing urself, if God is perfect love or there is no hell or heaven, what is ur basis or terms of reference 4 making dt statement. Pls argue ur case some more as for me all sinners shall be turned into hell and all d nations dt forget God. Ps 9:17
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Wadamatt: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Jesus is d way, d truth n d life..No one...i repeat..NO ONE wl come to d father except thru him..
If u dont believe in Jesus as d ONLY gateway to heaven then u hav just acquired ur VISA to HELL!

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Anvaller: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

kk,i have done my research and this is what i found,why not check it out
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

My scope is beyond this crap u sent to me. Answer these question why did the guy that wrote this blog quoted everything out of context? and corroborated it with further misleading lies? U see? well, let me tell u this briefly cos I dont have time. The muslims were underdogs and very vulnerable as at the the time they were evolving. They were attacked and killed in many wars because they never defended themselves. They thought they would be committing a sin if they killed in return because there was no subsisting revelation at that time that gave them any right to kill anybody under any condition and then came these revelations clarifying their right to defend themselves if their life is threatened. The target group at that time couldnt have being Muslims of course because they were the only group of muslims nobody else beleived in what they believed. A one minute research can not clear ur many years of misunderstanding dude. U really need to know where u are getting ur info from. Real the Quran as a book and get the complete picture. That's my advice.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Mckybarf(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
honey001: Just having discussion with a friend as regard making heaven. I asked this same question and he answered yes. I am still going to ask the same question here, what will be the fate of Muslims, will they make heaven? The reason am asking is that i was made to believe that only those that believe in Jesus christ as the son of God will see God on the last day.
as far as i am aware, heaven is for believers in Christ. Besides, it isnt our permanent place since we might be spending just about 7yrs there, immediately after the rapture, when the antichrist appears and begins to rule. Those who don't believe in the redemptive work of Christ dont share in this since it is a christian concept.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Rencent(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
i only pity u Christians
if u also dnt believe in ALLAH u can not make heaven BECAUSE THERE IS NO ANY OTHER GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
will muslim see God?
ans. yes and no.

yes some of them would. i.e those non fundamentalist like muhammad

No the majority of the evil ones wouldnt see God. eg alqaeda, boko haram, taliban, hamas
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Rencent(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
U BELIEVE IN UR BIBLE WHILE I ALSO BELIEVE IN MY QURAN,so wht is the problem with u guys?
let leave everything for GOD
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Rencent: i only pity u Christians
if u also dnt believe in ALLAH u can not make heaven BECAUSE THERE IS NO ANY OTHER GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
ok no problem. i believe in Jesus christ, do u still feel pity for me?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear:

+1. Politicians and other confusionists.

the God of the Bible cannot be the same as their own.

They worship a different being.
before nko?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Aksally(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nigerians and religion. I have patiently n painfully gone tru the treads which was quite 'Educative and Repulsive'. I believe 95% of Nigerians practise the religion/denominations they were born into while the remainders are converts. 20% of these converts observe their new religion through and through.

Now the question is between the Christian and the Muslim who will see God?

The answer is simple. Neither the Christian nor the Muslim will see God but 'follow PEACE with all men, and HOLINESS without which no MAN shall SEE THE LORD (GOD). Hebrew 12:14.

Now the question is
1. Can u be at peace with all men?
2. Can u be holy?

I will be back after some responses.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is the extent the effect of deluded soul has gotten a black man.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by DrGboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Anvaller:

My scope is beyond this crap u sent to me. Answer these question why did the guy that wrote this blog quoted everything out of context? and corroborated it with further misleading lies? U see? well, let me tell u this briefly cos I dont have time. The muslims were underdogs and very vulnerable as at the the time they were evolving. They were attacked and killed in many wars because they never defended themselves. They thought they would be committing a sin if they killed in return because there was no subsisting revelation at that time that gave them any right to kill anybody under any condition and then came these revelations clarifying their right to defend themselves if their life is threatened. The target group at that time couldnt have being Muslims of course because they were the only group of muslims nobody else beleived in what they believed. A one minute research can not clear ur many years of misunderstanding dude. U really need to know where u are getting ur info from. Real the Quran as a book and get the complete picture. That's my advice.

i don't hv time to continue this argument.i understand u're trying ur very best to defend ur faith,here is d simple truth
Jesus Christ died on a cross for u and I,its left for u to believe or not.
He loves u more than u can ever imaginecheesycheesy
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Aksally: Which people? The Isrealite? I hope not. I know you have some names with you, pls share them with us.

No need for long story just research why Jesus (AS) had a tough time with Jewish clergy even from Biblical accounts. Of course, I doubt you have any interest in doing that since sticking to your position without a viable premise might be attractive to you.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
torres2: I have never & will never support muslem that they will make heaven coz it has been in the bible....

Support? This isn't an election where your vote at least in theory counts. Its about the very essence of why we're here. You have absolutely no say in terms of who goes were on Judgement Day other than for you to seek the truth about God. Worship him sincerely and pray that through His mercy you make it to Paradise.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by nyameke: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
nxwin:

U ar confusing urself, if God is perfect love or there is no hell or heaven, what is ur basis or terms of reference 4 making dt statement.
No Im not confused but thinking and using common sense which many of you fail to do. When i sense confusion i always ask God for understanding which i always get and i honestly wish same for you. But lets talk maybe i can be of help. Do you honestly believe that God is perfect Love like the bible and other religious text and teachings says?. answer this and then we will move on. btw i didnt say there is no hell or heaven i said there is nothing like a place called hell like the way you have been made to believe.

Pls argue ur case some more as for me all sinners shall be turned into hell and all d nations dt forget God. Ps 9:17

be careful of what you wish for my friend because words are creative. btw are you saying that grave now equals hell because that verse says grave yet you substituted grave with hell.( a perfect example of how the bible got to its current state lol). Use your head my friend becuase all the "wicked" "sinners" "righteous" killers" all return to the grave unless you know of a special different place where the righteous get buried when they die.lol Look let know one teach you the way to the Lord because he is right there in your heart and has always been.you are God in the flesh my friend. you just forgot which is what life is all about. We are all individuated aspect of the creator and You are here to re-member who you are.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
nyameke: dude every question about life does not have its answers in the bible. I will have you know that the bible is a mixture of truth and lies created by individuals(the church) to control the masses. Part of the bible is doctored with lies. For instance have you stopped to asked yourself why a loving God will create volitional beings with free will and then turn around to command them and proceeds to give them a code of ethics and commandments to follow. Doesn't make any sense does it. What God gave to Moses were the 10 Commitments and not the 10 commandments.( but we all know what man has turned the commitments into)

All religions are man made. God or the creator is not an angry, vengeful,and jealous God. The real God or Creator is perfect love. Love does not hate, jealous envy or condemn. All religions have done is to create different versions of God who is to be feared and worshiped lest they get judged, condemned and punished to control the masses and not necessarily to seek the presence of the creator.

There is nothing like a place called hell. And there is nothing like an angry God or the devil. it is all man made creations based on fear. when we all "die" we go to heaven including so called sinners.
My brother abeg help explain to these religious programmed robots who only see shades of their own religious colouring. They talk about heaven and hell as if they have any serious proof besides their illogical belief its existence.
It is obvious from the comments here that the only "god" in existence is the one they and their religious leaders have created in their sub-conscious minds.

Christian God is some Egomaniac being who can only flex his power when he wants to deal with human beings but he is damn scared of the devil he created.

The Muslim God is some randy, Hot being that walking around with "binders full of women"( to borrow the awkward phrase from Mit Romney) and promising faithfuls some of these virgins and eternal pleasures with them. . Hahahaha. Humans beings are just dumb to believe all these fictional tales sha!
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Aksally(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
maclatunji:

No need for long story just research why Jesus (AS) had a tough time with Jewish clergy even from Biblical accounts. Of course, I doubt you have any interest in doing that since sticking to your position without a viable premise might be attractive to you.

My man no be quarrel. This is still part of my research. I just need the names of those who 'distort' the Old Testament since you have them, that is all.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Caseless: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

here is a food for thought,pls think critically b4 u reply.
moral lesson from quran: KILL d infidel
moral lesson from bible: LOVE d infidel
do u get my point?
if u want me to think critically b4 i reply, then why didn't u put ur thinking mode ON Before posting this msg we have here? How more disconnected can u b from the reality of events and happenings....u post clearly showed how brainwashed u are by the western media stereotypes of islam. Have u taken ur time to read the qur'an? Wat do u knw about ur bible not to talk of quran? Jesus also said "i came to spread sword" , how about that? U have little or no knowledge of islam, so dont judge us based on ur shallow knowledge of islam pls.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Aksally(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
maclatunji:

My man no be quarrel. This is still part of my research. I just need the names of those who 'distort' the Old Testament since you have them, that is all.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by eyenCalabar(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Don't be deceived brethren, there is nothing like Muslims or Christians before God. He sees everybody equal and anybody that lives according to His will would see Him.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by arki(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
I am the way, the truth and the life,no one comes to the Father except through Me
Re: Will Muslims See God? by nyameke: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
arki: I am the way, the truth and the life,no one comes to the Father except through Me
lol and what do you think that mean
Re: Will Muslims See God? by LagosShia: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Shia Muslims do not believe any human eye will ever see God whether in this life or the hereafter.

The belief in Tajseem (giving God corporal or physical parts) is a Sunni-particularly Wahhabi- belief.this stems from their literal interpretation of some verses in the Quran.however we believe God is too great for the na.ked human eye to grasp Him. It is evident from the Quran that the human eyes cannot reveal God.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Caseless: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Aksally:

oga, the bible was edited more than 5000 times and u knw this...why do u stil need names of those who 'distort' the bible? Go and do ur research!
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
maclatunji:

You're just helping me prove my point. I don't need third parties including Jesus (AS) to connect with God. I connect with him directly.

The old testament contains some useful material but there are enough distortions in it that make it "not good enough" just like a small amount of vinegar can spoil a large amount of milk. The percentage of corruption may be relatively small but the effect is quite severe.

The reason you go listen to some Imam or other religious teacher shows muslims do need 3rd parties to connect with Allah. There is nothing wrong in the concept. Jesus was a masterful teacher and became key to knowing and understanding God. God used him as such. Denying the need for 3rd parties is like denying the relevance of the teachings of Moh'd to Islam, whom you allege was sent by God and who muslims happily kill others over if there's even a hint of insult to him. Moh'd, a 3rd party, is not God, but acording to you, taught you the way to worship God.

The whole "Bible is corrupted" idea is just baseless information passed around by those who know little of the Bible or real Christianity, but just want to criticze it. The Bible wasn't originally written in today's languages so modern translations will always be different textually, but the general idea remains the same. Many people who don't just gloss over the Bible, find that consulting different translations deepens their faith and understanding of the Bible.

That the Koran might be recited verbatim by someone in China same as someone in Iran, does not make it less factual that muslims have their own divisions, which usually becomes evident in bloodshed. A lot of muslims find it easy and acceptable to kill, maim others including fellow muslims who don't share their religious ideology ( like Sharia implementation or the almost worshipful reverence of Moh'd), all in the name of pleasing God.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by demmie1: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
I can't believe this stupid post reached 4 threads.
@op,
why can't you get a first hand experience and die so that you can come back to confirm if Muslims go to heaven or not.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by makizee(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
stuhporh:

I am CHRISTIAN, but i cant say the same u said about Muslims making heaven or not. After all am not GOD. i can only say to my muslim Brothers to try JESUS CHRIST.
What most chistians don't know and fail to undersand is that muslims know Jesus, we believe in his message(his real not alterated msg) and his miracles, all these he is able to do with the will of Allah, dare I say we know him better than those that claim to be his followers..
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
rhymz: My brother abeg help explain to these religious programmed robots who only see shades of their own religious colouring. They talk about heaven and hell as if they have any serious proof besides their illogical belief its existence.
It is obvious from the comments here that the only "god" in existence is the one they and their religious leaders have created in their sub-conscious minds.

Christian God is some Egomaniac being who can only flex his power when he wants to deal with human beings but he is damn scared of the devil he created.

The Muslim God is some randy, Hot being that walking around with "binders full of women"( to borrow the awkward phrase from Mit Romney) and promising faithfuls some of these virgins and eternal pleasures with them. . Hahahaha. Humans beings are just dumb to believe all these fictional tales sha!

Why do you think God is scared of the devil? And God did not create the devil - he made himself one. He was a free being who sought his own prominence and broke God's laws to do so, thus becoming evil. And God has set a time to deliver his judegment on him. There are deeper issues involved and the devil will be taken out when the time comes. Things will get worse before it gets better because the Devil is increasing earth's woes because he knows that he has only "a short period of time" left before being shut down. (Revelation 12:7-12; 20:1-3)
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
torres2: I have never & will never support muslem that they will make heaven coz it has been in the bible....
TroGunn:

The reason you go listen to some Imam or other religious teacher shows muslims do need 3rd parties to connect with Allah. There is nothing wrong in the concept. Jesus was a masterful teacher and became key to knowing and understanding God. God used him as such. Denying the need for 3rd parties is like denying the relevance of the teachings of Moh'd to Islam, whom you allege was sent by God and who muslims happily kill others over if there's even a hint of insult to him. Moh'd, a 3rd party, is not God, but acording to you, taught you the way to worship God.

The whole "Bible is corrupted" idea is just baseless information passed around by those who know little of the Bible or real Christianity, but just want to criticze it. The Bible wasn't originally written in today's languages so modern translations will always be different textually, but the general idea remains the same. Many people who don't just gloss over the Bible, find that consulting different translations deepens their faith and understanding of the Bible.

That the Koran might be recited verbatim by someone in China same as someone in Iran, does not make it less factual that muslims have their own divisions, which usually becomes evident in bloodshed. A lot of muslims find it easy and acceptable to kill, maim others including fellow muslims who don't share their religious ideology ( like Sharia implementation or the almost worshipful reverence of Moh'd), all in the name of pleasing God.

That's lame, "general idea" in the Bible cannot be it's true teachings now. The Christian belief that you must pray in the name of Jesus is enough evidence of linking worship of others with God.

Here we have another person typing about support. Support over what? Even the Pope won't speak of supporting 'Muslims to heaven", quite a ludicrous thought.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by starboyikenna(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
i'm d WAY,d TRUTH nd d LIFE...NO ONE cometh unto d father xcept by ME(JESUS CHRIST said dis wn dy askd hm dis sm questn)...so d answer 2 ur q is a capital NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? / What Is The Ruling On Freelancing Work? Its Halaal Or Haraam Sides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.