Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? (2033 Views)

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? / Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Battery1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
The reason is obvious but let me hear what you think my dear fellow nairalanders.
NOTE: If you don't have anytin reasonable to say, kindly respect yourself or you wil feel my bad mouth. AMEN!
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
U said d reason is obvious but u refused to say it.
I av no serious view on it, cos i've a flat tommy and my sisters are blessed with same, so poster tell us why ur g.friend don't have one?? I'm all ears...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by 190theclown: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
why do u expect dem not 2 develop pot bellies wen d price of small stout is 250naira
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Who will they say they resemble with flat bellies?
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by shewanna: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
@OP: the reason is not obvious. Can you tell me one cos I have a very flat tummy so I wonder what the reason could be apart from those that have given birth.
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by wissezy: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
It sometimes depends on what you eat. Most girls will go to beer parlour with their sugar daddy. they go eat isi ewe, pepper soup, nkwobi, kanda e.t.c when dey don finish dem go add am gulder or small stout mixed with maltina.If you ask them, them go tell you 'dat one is for diluting the food' When them don finish them go order 4 take away . I come dey wonder wey all these things dey enter? Na one stomach? Na hw naija babe stomach no go big?
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Digriz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
we stl hv some wt flat tommy bt majority were nt,reasons too much eating. most of them will finish a plate of akpu and still request for extra plate.
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by slimyem: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
The only explanation i can think of is indiscipline and non-exercising...
.....as for me,i don't have to worry about my tummy getting big....
Not now and not in a very long time..smileysmiley
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by obowunmi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Too much pounded yam and no exercise.
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2012
slimyem: The only explanation i can think of is indiscipline and non-exercising...
.....as for me,i don't have to worry about my tummy getting big....
Not now and not in a very long time..smileysmiley

when you get pregnant your tummy will be flat grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by free2ryhme: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Battery.:
The reason is obvious but let me hear what you think my dear fellow nairalanders.
NOTE: If you don't have anytin reasonable to say, kindly respect yourself or you wil feel my bad mouth. AMEN!

Are ashamed that your sister has big tummy. Try our over the counter drugs that reduced bug tummy to flat tummy in 24 hours grin grin grin

I guess sisters like to chop and they are greedy to the point of requesting take away for family members only to discover that na their tummy the takeaway go end up
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by timpaker(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2012
when they can't say 'NO' to sharwamma!
They eat anything on sight.
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Battery1(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2012
booqee: U said d reason is obvious but u refused to say it.
I av no serious view on it, cos i've a flat tommy and my sisters are blessed with same, so poster tell us why ur g.friend don't have one?? I'm all ears...
How am I sure u and ur sisters hv flat tommies, who we go ask?
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Battery1(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2012
she-wanna:
@OP: the reason is not obvious. Can you tell me one cos I have a very flat tummy so I wonder what the reason could be apart from those that have given birth.
Show me let me see not for mouth?
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Battery1(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2012
wissezy: It sometimes depends on what you eat. Most girls will go to beer parlour with their sugar daddy. they go eat isi ewe, pepper soup, nkwobi, kanda e.t.c when dey don finish dem go add am gulder or small stout mixed with maltina.If you ask them, them go tell you 'dat one is for diluting the food' When them don finish them go order 4 take away . I come dey wonder wey all these things dey enter? Na one stomach? Na hw naija babe stomach no go big?
Its part of it. Some don get pregnant b4, commot am and dia flesh don dey weak.
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Too much meat,egg,small stout and lack of regular excercise are the major causes of their problems.

Virtually 80% of nigerian adult girls are pregnant physically and yet with a babyless empty stomach but some of naija men with big stomach is even worse and more or less a national embarrassment.smh
Re: Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? by Callotti: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Just as with the Nigerian men. . . .bad eating habits, lack of exercise. . . . kiss

(1) (Reply)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Funny Photo: Policeman Breaks The Rule...lwkmd / 20 Awesome Sun Facts That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.