Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15938 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by foodie(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
How Regularly Should You Cook And Why?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by foodie(f): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
I wish i could cook fresh soup everday but the stress after work. lets discuss. How is it with you
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by bisitunde: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ideally once a week but we all get caught up with different stuff so maybe go to d market every saturday or sunday then cook every ten days
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by ifihearam: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
every hour

JAMB QUESTION

2 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by dridowu: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
I cook 2ce daily, as far as am hungry, so eating outsde is out for me. Yawnnnnn

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Occasionally! And, I usually cook the best meal.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by bisikeys: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
Lemme guess, you are not married grin grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
As often as I'm hungry and because I'm hungry. No topic wey I no go see on nl fp.

2 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by slimyem: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
There was a time i didn't touch a pot or stove for about a year..but now,I cook once everyday on the average....
I love eating my own dish mostly!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by GentleNaaz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Prefer cookn saup n stew 2geda wt salad n put dm in fridg evry wk end. So as 2 eat dm d follown wk coomplemented wt provision, fruits n vegetables
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
bisikeys:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by jereal(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
3 times a day...momma did a good job teaching us...

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
You should cook when there's no food to eat. What kind of question is this?

2 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by pingo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Always, when you are hungry! or after SEX!!!!! grin!!!!!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by ayabunmi(f): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Twice a day; morning before work and evening after work. Hubby and kid to feed wink. Though the stew and soup i cook once a week, thanks to the PHCN (whoever is responsible for power) in ma area.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by salafiyy: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
as at when required
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by AdetayoS(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.

gudluck finding a man who will accept dat

9 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by free2ryhme: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
foodie: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why?

what kind of question is dis anyway?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by sparko1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
ayabunmi: Twice a day; morning before work and evening after work. Hubby and kid to feed wink. Though the stew and soup i cook once a week, thanks to the PHCN (whoever is responsible for power) in ma area.

the same here! i guess being in the hostel from secondary school have make that my life practice.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

You have a point there...That's why you should marry yourself so that you will cook when you feel like it and not when anybody wants to to.

6 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
baby u wanna kill me eh? undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
AdetayoS:

gudluck finding a man who will accept dat

Thanks. && I'm sure I won't have a problem finding a man that can tolerate this wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
bisikeys:
ur guess is wrong o shocked shes married
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

ohh!rily baby ... undecidedlets see hw it goes den
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
You have a point there...That's why you should marry yourself so that you will cook when you feel like it and not when anybody wants to to.

I don't have to marry myself. All the white men I have dated didn't put food/cooking as a priority. Instead they cooked for me. So hopefully I will end up marrying a white man.

3 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
ohh!rily baby ... undecidedlets see hw it goes den

Lol how will I cook for you on NL na?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I don't have to marry myself. All the white men I have dated didn't put food/cooking as a priority. Instead they cooked for me. So hopefully I will end up marrying a white man.
You're right. Animals don't eat cooked food so it will even make more sense to marry a cow because they feed on grass alone. Your marriage is gonna be a blast. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol how will I cook for you on NL na?
physically jor...am cumin ova soon cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right. Animals don't eat cooked food so it will even make more sense to marry a cow because they feed on grass alone. Your marriage is gonna be a blast. Good luck.

What? Why the insults na? Nawa ooo. On a second thought, aren't we all animals?

3 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
*lip sealed*
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Tos87(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yawn. Yawn again. Ãпԃ again. shocked shocked like Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? / Cakes By Marie / I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.