Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,833 members, 7,918,685 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

Novels You Read In High School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Novels You Read In High School (1170 Views)

The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Novels You Read In High School by Charmin1(f): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2012
This are some of the books i read in school at least the ones i can remember. 1 The rich also cry, 2 passport of mallam isa, 3oliver twist, 4the beautiful ones are not yet born. Add yours
Re: Novels You Read In High School by LarrySun(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2013
Mine Boy! Oh, I read that in primary...

In high school, I read...Gone With The Wind, amongst others.
Re: Novels You Read In High School by Neduzze5(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2013
I read lots of novels, both in school and out of school. I loved the passport of Mallam Illya. did anybody read Hamlet in secondary school or was my school the only one? wink undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission Thread 4 2013/2014 / Arrangement Of Name In Jamb / Nasarawa State University..direct Entry Student. Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.