Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant (1068 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Is Christainity Spreading/winning More Souls/ Declining Or Just Redundant? / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2012
It appears that with a lot of false doctrine these days, Almighty Yahweh has been relegated to a being who just sits on his throne while the real GODs Jesus and the Holy Spirit do the actual work, receive the praise and adoration from the saints.

In fact one false prophet recently suggested that we pray to the Holy Spirit , what !!! Where is this in the bible ?

Why has Father GOD the Almighty , our creator , the initiator of our salvation , the ultimate lover of mankind, the one who created MAN in his image been relegated to the background ? If SATAN is not behind this trick who else is.

Let us give praise to Jehovah. This is the ONE who has no beginning and no end, the one who made us in his image, the one who was grieved at the sin of ADAM but instead of sentencing him to perpetual life in misery , subjected him to death that he may grant him true life in righteousness.

This is the true GOD that JESUS came to reveal , the King of the universe, the creator of everything that exists, the one that NO man can see, the one who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light , the elohim of life, the father of Lord Jesus, the giver of his spirit for the defeat of evil and exaltation of righteousness, as Jesus said this GOD alone is good, there is none like unto him, among the gods who can be compared with him , he has no equal.

God our dear GOD and Father the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob is ONE and TRUE GOD , to him alone belongs our prayer, praise and worship.

Saints worship Yahweh in Spirit and Truth, thank him for JESUS , thank him for his spirit, thank him for sustaining the universe and all that is in it, thakn him for eternal life, thank him for his love , kindness mercy , goodness and justice.

Let us stop relegating Yahweh to the background as the devil wants us to.

Exodus 33:20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Job 37:23 The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power; in his justice and great righteousness, he does not oppress.

Psalm 104:2 He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him

1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by truthislight: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Today, people forget the principles taught by the model prayer of matthew 6:9,10

"our father, who act in heaven,
hallow be thy name"

and end it in Jesus name(whatever you ask the father in my name he will answer you, Jesus had said)

instead of directing prayers to the father in heaven as Jesus said we should pray, people direct/start prayers with Jesus name and also end it in Jesus name.

What a deviation from the most basic of things! Prayer.

WILL Jesus be happy with this diversion from his laid down guide on prayer?

You be my guest.

Ofcouse, Jesus will not be happy with those that has flouted his commands on prayers and neither will he be happy for such.

This guidance/guidelines are very clear:
"ask the father but in my name" and not ask me in my name

not start in Jesus name and end in Jesus Name. But start and direct prayers to "our father" in heaven and end it "in Jesus name"

What then will have led people to this ends?

Why then do they still "imagined" they are still in the "way"?

Was Jesus wrong by any means?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by ijawkid(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
frosbel: It appears that with a lot of false doctrine these days, Almighty Yahweh has been relegated to a being who just sits on his throne while the real GODs Jesus and the Holy Spirit do the actual work, receive the praise and adoration from the saints.

In fact one false prophet recently suggested that we pray to the Holy Spirit , what !!! Where is this in the bible ?

Why has Father GOD the Almighty , our creator , the initiator of our salvation , the ultimate lover of mankind, the one who created MAN in his image been relegated to the background ? If SATAN is not behind this trick who else is.

Let us give praise to Jehovah. This is the ONE who has no beginning and no end, the one who made us in his image, the one who was grieved at the sin of ADAM but instead of sentencing him to perpetual life in misery , subjected him to death that he may grant him true life in righteousness.

This is the true GOD that JESUS came to reveal , the King of the universe, the creator of everything that exists, the one that NO man can see, the one who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light , the elohim of life, the father of Lord Jesus, the giver of his spirit for the defeat of evil and exaltation of righteousness, as Jesus said this GOD alone is good, there is none like unto him, among the gods who can be compared with him , he has no equal.

God our dear GOD and Father the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob is ONE and TRUE GOD , to him alone belongs our prayer, praise and worship.

Saints worship Yahweh in Spirit and Truth, thank him for JESUS , thank him for his spirit, thank him for sustaining the universe and all that is in it, thakn him for eternal life, thank him for his love , kindness mercy , goodness and justice.

Let us stop relegating Yahweh to the background as the devil wants us to.

Exodus 33:20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Job 37:23 The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power; in his justice and great righteousness, he does not oppress.

Psalm 104:2 He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him

1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Perfect exposition....

Many persons need to direct there minds back to the one and only true God whom Jesus came to reveal........

1 Like

Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Sweetnecta: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
someday, if frosbel remains in christianity long enough, and i am alive, still, i may just read a Brother Frosbel's Bible.

Keep it coming, mehn. I will use what i read from you and others in my dawah effort.

Something to think about: I am visiting some christian friends, people [gathering] soon.

I am going to arrive there and tell an unmarried man among the that he is actually the father of a son of a woman there. The boy is his begotten son and I wanna see how the faces of the people will go into ugly frowns. The unmarried adult, the father of the baby [hopefully it will not be a baby made from a sper.m bank, because the momma may just sue the male as the father for real], the mother of the baby and if the bay is old enough to know his father from just "the uncles".
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Willzkid(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Frosbel, explain John 14:14
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
the name of Jesus is exalted above any name given, He is God. where have you been living for the past 2012 years? Asgard?
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Image123: the name of Jesus is exalted above any name given, He is God. where have you been living for the past 2012 years? Asgard?

Do you guys rightly divide the word of GOD ?

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name - Philippians 2:9

How can GOD exalt GOD ?
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
frosbel:

Do you guys rightly divide the word of GOD ?

How can GOD exalt GOD ?

1. it is actually originally quoted as "rightly dividing the Word of Truth". Jesus is Truth, God is Truth, Jesus is God. you've got to love mathematics.

2. God exalts God when God is in three persons. how many times do we have to say that?
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
truthislight: Today, people forget the principles taught by the model prayer of matthew 6:9,10

"our father, who act in heaven,
hallow be thy name"

and end it in Jesus name(whatever you ask the father in my name he will answer you, Jesus had said)

instead of directing prayers to the father in heaven as Jesus said we should pray, people direct/start prayers with Jesus name and also end it in Jesus name.

What a deviation from the most basic of things! Prayer.

WILL Jesus be happy with this diversion from his laid down guide on prayer?

You be my guest.

Ofcouse, Jesus will not be happy with those that has flouted his commands on prayers and neither will he be happy for such.

This guidance/guidelines are very clear:
"ask the father but in my name" and not ask me in my name

not start in Jesus name and end in Jesus Name. But start and direct prayers to "our
father" in heaven and end it "in Jesus name"

What then will have led people to this ends?

Why then do they still "imagined" they are still in the "way"?

Was Jesus wrong by any means?

Thanks for pointing out this great fault from proffessing Christians.
The Church rarely start prayers by calling on God first. It is always (in Jesus Name) to start and (in Jesus name to end) now wher is the Father? He is no where, silent, not well recongnized? Christ Gave us a good example. He always prayed to His Father/his God. We should do thesame. We must pray to God through the name of Jesus this is How Christ instructed it to be. His Father always Come first before Him. May God help us to continue in His truth. and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. i have been set free indeed.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by plappville(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sweetnecta: someday, if frosbel remains in christianity long enough, and i am alive, still, i may just read a Brother Frosbel's Bible.

Keep it coming, mehn. I will use what i read from you and others in my dawah effort.

Something to think about: I am visiting some christian friends, people [gathering] soon.

I am going to arrive there and tell an unmarried man among the that he is actually the father of a son of a woman there. The boy is his begotten son and I wanna see how the faces of the people will go into ugly frowns. The unmarried adult, the father of the baby [hopefully it will not be a baby made from a sper.m bank, because the momma may just sue the male as the father for real], the mother of the baby and if the bay is old enough
to know his father from just "the uncles".

Ma broda in Adam & Eve, how are you? Longest time.

You no dey tire to Follow us grin grin
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
Image123:
1. it is actually originally quoted as "rightly dividing the Word of Truth". Jesus is Truth, God is Truth, Jesus is God. you've got to love mathematics.

2. God exalts God when God is in three persons. how many times do we have to say that?

Man, what people will do to hold onto an idol.

Disgusting.

Keep blaspheming that Jesus was a hybrid between GOD and MAN, keep blaspheming that GOD died and was tempted, keep blaspheming that GOD exalted himself, prayed to himself, cried to himself, raised himself from the dead and even prophesied about himself.

You guys are sick !!
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
plappville:

Thanks for pointing out this great fault from proffessing Christians.
The Church rarely start prayers by calling on God first. It is always (in Jesus Name) to start and (in Jesus name to end) now wher is the Father? He is no where, silent, not well recongnized? Christ Gave us a good example. He always prayed to His Father/his God. We should do thesame. We must pray to God through the name of Jesus this is How Christ instructed it to be. His Father always Come first before Him. May God help us to continue in His truth. and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. i have been set free indeed.

AMEN.

We are to pray to GOD directly in the name of Jesus.

Trinitarians are trying to make Father GOD redundant , very wicked and evil.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by ijawkid(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Image123:

And there goes image12345678910......

Oya pick up your bible and read 1 corinthians 8:6 and ephesians 4:4-6.....

Oneness of GOD is associated with the Father alone and not with any other personage......

We have 1 God the Father.....

Abi you no dey see am since??
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by plappville(f): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
frosbel:

AMEN.

We are to pray to GOD directly in the name of Jesus.

Trinitarians are trying to make Father GOD redundant , very wicked and evil.

As a trinitarian, your focus is on Jesus first or even on Jesus Only.
They will not accept this from truth but i know what i am saying.

God is the door, Jesus is the key, one will need the key to be able to open the door. without the key the door cannot be open. They both work hand and hand.

This is my own logic cool
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2012
my, my, Jesus says He is the Door and the truth. Then come along mr and mrs anti Trinity and say almost in one breath that God is Truth and Door. hmmm, God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

And there goes image12345678910......

Oya pick up your bible and read 1 corinthians 8:6 and ephesians 4:4-6.....

Oneness of GOD is associated with the Father alone and not with any other personage......

We have 1 God the Father.....

Abi you no dey see am since??
so you are insinuating that the great Yahweh is not Lord?
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by plappville(f): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2012
Image123: my, my, Jesus says He is the Door and the truth. Then come along mr and mrs anti Trinity and say almost in one breath that God is Truth and Door. hmmm, God works in mysterious ways .

Yes bro...Christ birth is a prove, you dont need to Make Him God to prove this.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2012
plappville:

Yes bro...Christ birth is a prove, you dont need to Make Him God to prove this.
you miss the point, you are 'making' Him God. wish I understood some French i guess. make i run oh, i don ves plap oh.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by ijawkid(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Image123:
so you are insinuating that the great Yahweh is not Lord?

The 1 GOD should bÉ your concern.....that's what this whole discussion is about.......

The only true GOD......

I want you to know that as far as oneness of GOD is concerned GOD the Father is the only true GOD,not some trinity......
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by dhtmlextreme1: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
I agree with everything, except that Jesus nowhere mentioned Yahweh as His Father? I dont accept that Jesus Father and Yahweh are the same. Okay, you dont have to accept that.
Nice thread though, but yes, we must direct worship back to the Father of Jesus.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

The 1 GOD should bÉ your concern.....that's what this whole discussion is about.......

The only true GOD......

I want you to know that as far as oneness of GOD is concerned GOD the Father is the only true GOD,not some trinity......

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

These are the passages you referred us to. Again, are you insinuating that the great Yahweh is not Lord? Are you really saying tht you can not see the flaw in your argument? The passage exposes you. Hear o ijawk, the Lord is One, the God the three in One.
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=Image123]

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

You are always in a hurry Pal.

Slow down and read !

of whom are all things is superior to by whom are all things.

Let me explain.

It is the of whom that created everything by the 'by whom' .

In GOD we move and have our being, however God created the new creation, the new heaven and earth with all the authorities and powers through his SON or by whom.

By Jesus we have the church , the new kingdom with all the power , authority and everything that is in it.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Jesus is building the structure of his church and by implication the new kingdom that will replace this old one that is passing away.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

- One LORD = Jesus
- One Body = The Church
- One Spirit = the Spirt of Christ or the holy spirit
- ONE GOD and Father of ALL.

How many Gods , ONE , ONE , ONE, ONE, get it !!
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by ijawkid(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
Image123:

These are the passages you referred us to. Again, are you insinuating that the great Yahweh is not Lord? Are you really saying tht you can not see the flaw in your argument? The passage exposes you. Hear o ijawk, the Lord is One, the God the three in One.

Yahweh is LORD over CHRist....

In the context of 1 corinthians and ephesians Jesus who has been made Lord by Yahweh over the church and over man is reffered to as the 1 Lord.....what the hell do you think Lord is??.......

It means master,leader,etc....

No matter how much you try to run and twist you must come back to the truth that Yahweh or the Father is the one and only true God.....

Please read matthew 23:9,10 to see what Jesus being the 1 Lord means....

Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
9 Do not call anyone on earth your father,
because you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10 And do not be called masters either,
because you have one Master,[a] the Messiah.

Also read 1 corinthians 11:3 for more clarification incase you've lost your way....:-).....

And did I just hear you quote deuteronomy 6:4 and fixing in 3 persons for 1 GOD??

Take your time o.......
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by dhtmlextreme1: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Did Jesus ever refer to yahweh as his Father at any time?
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by ijawkid(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
*:

In mark 12:29 Jesus recited the Jewish creed(deuteronomy 6:4) affirming that Yahweh who is the 1 God is the God him(Jesus) and all other Jews worshipped....

Yahweh is the God and Father of Jesus.....

Please also read acts 3:13....

The God of abraham,isaac,jacob etc who is Yahweh ressurected his holy"" servant"" Jesus....

So Yahweh is the Father of Jesus....
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Image123(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
^
i see you are both insinuating that the great Yahweh is not Lord, but that Jesus is Lord. thanks for trying to confuse us all.
one Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
*:

When Yahshua was HERE ON EARTH (or 'IN THE WORLD') he instructed his disciples (students) how to commune ["pray"] to Father Yahweh Who IS IN HEAVEN:

"This, then, is how you should commune: "'OUR Father IN HEAVEN, set apart be Your Name, ... (Mattithyah [Matthew] 6:9).

Note that Yahshua said "OUR FATHER" which is quite clear that he included himself as being His SON. Yahshua is recorded in the so-called "New Testament" as frequently giving reference to Yahweh our Heavenly Creator as his "Father". FATHER Yahweh is also recorded in this same section of Scripture as referring to Yahshua as His SON:

At that time you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you (Yahchanan [John] 14:21).

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them (Yahchanan [John] 14:21).

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you (Yahchanan [John] 14:2).

For unto which of the malakim said He at any time, You are My son, at this time have I begotten you? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a son? (Hebrews 1:5; cf. 2 Samuyl 7:14).

There are those who erroneously say and teach "YHVH is not the Father God, but represents the whole Godhead." - ( http://www.northernway.org/fathergod.html )
Re: Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Image123: ^
i see you are both insinuating that the great Yahweh is not Lord, but that Jesus is Lord. thanks for trying to confuse us all.
one Lord Jesus Christ

Both FATHER Yahweh and His SON are referred to in Scripture translation as "Lord" or "Master." The words "the LORD" with 'LORD" being in all caps has been substituted for our Heavenly Father and Creator's Name by the copyist (scribes) and in turn the translators who followed in their erroneous tradition. This is not true when the word "Lord" is referenced to His son Yahshua. This title "Lord" or "Master" in reference to His son is simply in reference to the power (authority) that was GIVEN to him in both heaven and earth by his and our Father Yahweh Who made him "Lord" or "Master":

Then Yahshua came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me (Mattithyah [Matthew] 28:18).

Father Yahweh made His son Yahshua is his image:

The son is the image of the invisible Yahweh, the firstborn over all creation (Colossians 1:15).

Father Yahweh has made His son Yahshua "Lord" or "Master":

Therefore let all Ysryl be assured of this: Yahweh has made this Yahshua, whom you executed, both Master and Messiah (Acts 2:36).

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Founded And Funded Church, Collects 'return' / God Does Not Accept Offerings And Tithes From Those Who Cheat And Rob Others / Yahweh's Death Penalty Acts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.