Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,766 members, 7,886,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? (30386 Views)

7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / Ghanaian, Joey Ansah, To Direct Live-action ‘street Fighter' Tv Series / The Maury Show Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by ThisDumebi: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
I have been following Cheaters, the American reality TV show that delves into the world of infidelity,but a friend of mine doesnt like it a bit because he's somewhat convinced that the incidents are contrived.Does anyone have any opinion?
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by A40(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2008
Most shows like these are americans can be very clever people knaah mean
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by mohawkchic(f): 5:22am On Jan 25, 2008
~Have you seen the episode where Joey got stabbed on the boat? if that was contrived then he must ave been paid a hell of a lot to have that blade in him!! undecided

~i watch the show if i wanna ave a laff,it ranks in the same category as the Jerry Springer show to me!! its like watchin a re-run of the show w/ different characters ~tears,then cat fights,male ego's etc

~I guess it all makes for good entertainment so i aint complaining grin

~Real or Fake,some episode have sent me to the edge of my seat!!
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by playmate(f): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
who cares,lemme keep on enjoyin it.
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by chikeze(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2008
here is a video of joey greco being stabbed on a boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNpBNkb2SY
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by zigbo(f): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2008
the show is def. real
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by chamotex(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
Why shouldn't he try it in Nigeria? He wont last 2 episodes cheesy
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by shotster50(m): 2:01am On Nov 13, 2008
The show is real but some parts seem a little too contrived.
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by Mindfreak1: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2008
fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by candylips(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
the show is ok
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by Ndipe(m): 3:26am On May 18, 2009
Part of the segment is fake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheaters
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by katwoman: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
I used to think the show was real until recently when I saw an episode of a woman with her hair down before the commercial. It was during an altercation after the infidelty announcements and video viewing..after the commercial, her hair was in corn rows and it was supposedly a continuation of the same scene. Hmmmmm!
Re: Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? by AmakaG29(f): 1:43am On Apr 26, 2012
I used to watch the show at ridiculous hours when I couldn't sleep. Talk about DRAMA! I think it's real. People are foolish in relationships.

(1) (Reply)

'76' Movie Nigerian Premiere: Nollywood Stars Shine (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Esther Rocking To Wizkid's 'Azonto' (Photos) / Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.