Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? (15781 Views)

Does Genevieve Nnaji & Ivie Okujaye Look Alike? / Does Genevieve Rock The Swimsuit? / Does Genevieve Nnaji Know That She Is A Social Icon Or Is She Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 5:51am On Sep 10, 2006
Genevieve is doing her thing for gods sake orikinla leave the girl alone haba! so if she doesnt have a degree did you pay her skool fees!! Leave her and let her be,
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2006
Ddizzle,
Are you okay?

What is my business here?

When was the last time I commented on this topic?
Did I start this thread?

Why should you carry over your hangover from Naijarules to this place?

I will report you to your Dad oh? grin

I forgot all about this scuttlebutt until one actress came to our house and told me and I simply asked on Naijarules, because her manager is a popular member of Naijarules and Nollywood.net.

Why not report me to Genevieve Nnaji since you are now her solicitor and advocate?
You want to take over from pompom?
Genevieve is pompom's goose who lays the golden eggs
Finis.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2006
it is too much fine you say youre an acomplished writer let it be mind you, you don't know my father don't ever refer to him again, im not threating you but dont you ever make reference to my family i dont know you i never will! you showed your scrip i read part of good story thats where my respect ends
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Orikinla(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2006
U2 leave me and Ifunaya alone.
If I am talking about her, she has not complained to you.

Leave us alone!
Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by IroroRoyal(f): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2006
international
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by EmemJU(f): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2006
So what?! She's exposed and doing well for herself, that's what matters.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by trendy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2007
Wetin concern Una
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by 9ja4eva: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2007
Wetin really concern una?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by kellorah: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2007
does it matter if she does or not?
the gal's making her money kiss
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by chiogo(f): 3:02am On Jul 03, 2007
@topic
lemme answer u. No but she's still doin' her thin' better than some who said they have one. undecided
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by 9ja4eva: 3:05am On Jul 03, 2007
University Degree na jst paper nothing spectacular.

Still yet to know d answer why all d big people in d world r school drop outs.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Echidime(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2007
this question is senseless: Does all the Nigerian former heads of state have a University degrees? Except Yara dua.You people should leave genevieve Alone, you envious generation
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by viee(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2007
@ poster, i dnt knw
but does it matter?
she is good at what she does
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by 9ja4eva: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2007
Tell dem oh
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by uchetobi(f): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2007
Is that not what she is doin in Ghana now?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ozigbo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2007
Degree or no degree the girl is doing fine.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by 9ja4eva: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2007
Guy i weak oh
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by dachamp(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2007
Why can't learn from the past, emphasis on degree has led this great country no where rather it has led public office holders to falsification of degree, such from University of Toronto LMAO
The babe is good n she is not old in terms of getting one
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by trendy(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2007
Let's give genevieve some breathing space!

What she has, some graduate can never have sef tongue
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by amaikama(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2008
Poster! why are u so curious to know if she went to the university or not? Is that a cartaria for been who she is or woman? angry
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by amaikama(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2008
I agree with u trendy! one hundred percent. grin
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by dee02(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
I thought she had a doctorate and a PHD?!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Nwaka77: 2:59am On Jun 05, 2008
I don't know and I don't care. She is doing her thing and I respect her for that.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by dkingsgirl(f): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ poster

The race is not for the swift
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by gyara2(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2008
is known of ur biz, atleast she's far better than most of u
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
d cretor of dis topic,,,,,,,u sure say u don pass jamb sef undecided abeg go sit down 4 corner jare angry
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by MaryAnne: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
Mr or Mrs Last poster, u need to enroll in school for the aged or adult education classes, bad English. You are a fine one to talk or ask the creator to write JAMB.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by sfotlove: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2008
yes she has,but it doesnt matter smileyok.[color=#990000][/color][sub][/sub][sup][/sup]
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by alakem(f): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2008
heard she just completed her program.in unilag,read it somewhere. shes good bt shes only Reading hr scripts
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by tundysho(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2008
@poster

Must everyone go to university,thats the problem we have in this country.Moreso u need to brush up your english
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by desthan(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2009
sorry to cut in please, is it also true that she went for an operation on her shit hole due to excessive stabbing through the ass by her boyfriend/sugardaddy (former vice president)?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ud4u: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2009
Whether school or not , the fact is that she has made it. What else are we trying to achieve in life if not to make ends meet and she is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune / Mary Uranta Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Yemi Alade Blames Social Media For Causing Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.