Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (160227 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank you Mrs Angela, we appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
We offer quality, reliable and affordable services.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
We wish our customers all the best this Sunday,
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Quality oven baking Ltd, a trusted Auto Body Shop, for auto painting and collision repair.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by lilreese: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
How much to bake lexus rx330 jeep?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2015
lilreese:
How much to bake lexus rx330 jeep?
Good morning sir, I will oven bake your Rx330 for N65,000 (bodywork inclusive).
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by GreatManBee: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
I need to paint my Toyota Corolla 2003.
How much will it cost? Where's you location?
qualityovenbake:
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
GreatManBee:
I need to paint my Toyota Corolla 2003.
How much will it cost? Where's you location?
I oven bake saloon cars for N55,000 (bodywork inclusive). Note, it was suppose to be N60,000 but because of end of the year season promo, we are giving a discount of N5,000. My address is at Plot 105 mechanic village,babs animashaun road,off bode thomas junction, surulere,Lagos. Looking forward to your arrival. Thank and have a pleasant day sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by GreatManBee: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is this price negotiable?
qualityovenbake:
I oven bake saloon cars for N55,000 (bodywork inclusive). Note, it was suppose to be N60,000 but because of end of the year season promo, we are giving a discount of N5,000. My address is at Plot 105 mechanic village,babs animashaun road,off bode thomas junction, surulere,Lagos. Looking forward to your arrival. Thank and have a pleasant day sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
GreatManBee:
Is this price negotiable?
it was suppose to be N60k but I gave you a discount of N5k. Let me assess your car, to know how smooth or rough it is, then I may oven bake your car for N50k.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by redcliff: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
qualityovenbake:
it was suppose to be N60k but I gave you a discount of N5k. Let me assess your car, to know how smooth or rough it is, then I may oven bake your car for N50k.

Hi, I live in Surulere. I know the street of your workshop. Its close to NYSC office right? I want to ask, I have a car Audi a4 2002 model, if I need to paint the bumper (front and back) the two fenders by the side and do a few body work on the front bumper and the side fender which are jsut normal dents from amature driving, how much would it cost. please note that I have my own paint I bought with the colour code of the car and its a litre. Please give me a quote so we can discuss moving forward. Thanks.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by igbsam(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Hi, I want change the colour of my car. my vehicle papers are still valid and that will definitely affect the car colour in d license. Pls how do I go about this. I was supposed to visit your workshop dis coming sunday hopefully I make it down so you can access d bodywork that will be done. Also, do u handle upholstery jobs ? the roof of my car is opening and my leather seats are turn and with stains that seems not to want to leave. How much do you charge for upholstery jobs.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
How much can u paint a Toyota Avalon 2005? Urgent pls
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by chadcolly: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2015
I wish to oven bake my Ford Escape 2005 model..Vehicle is very smooth.How much would you charge
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
igbsam:
Hi, I want change the colour of my car. my vehicle papers are still valid and that will definitely affect the car colour in d license. Pls how do I go about this. I was supposed to visit your workshop dis coming sunday hopefully I make it down so you can access d bodywork that will be done. Also, do u handle upholstery jobs ? the roof of my car is opening and my leather seats are turn and with stains that seems not to want to leave. How much do you charge for upholstery jobs.
Go to Lagos State Government Motor Vehicle
Licensing (LASG) office, if you make any changes to your vehicle, you will need to inform the licensing office about the colour changing. So they will update your registration certificate about the colour changing. When you are ready to oven bake your car am always available sir. About the roof of your car opening, if the opening is more than two or more places I will advice you to change it completely, likewise the leather seat also. When you come over I will assess the upholstery job, whether to change it completely or repair. Am sorry I replied you late sir, my hands have been tied with works.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
redcliff:

Hi, I live in Surulere. I know the street of your workshop. Its close to NYSC office right? I want to ask, I have a car Audi a4 2002 model, if I need to paint the bumper (front and back) the two fenders by the side and do a few body work on the front bumper and the side fender which are jsut normal dents from amature driving, how much would it cost. please note that I have my own paint I bought with the colour code of the car and its a litre. Please give me a quote so we can discuss moving forward. Thanks.
Nice to know you stay at Surulere sir, you are absolutely correct; my place is close to NYSC Secretariat office. Have a budget of N20,000. I will oven bake the front and back bumper, including the two fenders, plus the bodywork. You are free to come along with your paint. Thank you sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
[size=20pt] Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Festive Season Price Slash[/size]

[size=14pt] Saloon Cars Formerly #60,000 - Now #50,000
SUV/JEEP Formerly #70,000 - Now #60,000[/size]
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
How much can u paint a Toyota Avalon 2005? Urgent pls
I oven bake Toyota Avalon for #50,000
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
chadcolly:
I wish to oven bake my Ford Escape 2005 model..Vehicle is very smooth.How much would you charge
I oven bake SUV for #60,000. I also apply anti-rust spray to prevent rusting. Lastly I make use of Sikken auto base paint on all the vehicle I oven bake.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Monday - Saturday 8am - 7pm
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by speedyo: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please can you email your contact to ccsonyewuotu-at-yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
speedyo:
Please can you email your contact to ccsonyewuotu-at-yahoo.com
ok sir, quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by gateleo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please how many days will it take to oven bake my Toyota camry 1999?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
gateleo:
Please how many days will it take to oven bake my Toyota camry 1999?
Good day sir, I oven bake camry 99 model for N50,000 (bodywork inclusive). Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (84) (Reply)

***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.