Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,086 members, 7,970,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

National Lottery Regulatory Commission: The Answer To Lottery Scams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / National Lottery Regulatory Commission: The Answer To Lottery Scams (1111 Views)

Is This Real Or Fraud Bbc National Lottery Worldwide / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Lottery Regulatory Commission: The Answer To Lottery Scams by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2012
I want to bring to the attention of all Nairalanders and the general public the National Lottery Regulatory Commission, a government agency setup to enforce the provisions of the National Lottery Act and to sanitize the operation of all forms of lottery in Nigeria.

We are ready to deal with any matters arising as regards any breach made by any lottery operator in Nigeria.

Please feel free to report any lottery scheme that you feel has not lived up to expectation and we shall look into it. You can report the matter on this thread and I will provide you feedback within 24 hours (except on weekends).

MODS front page please.
Re: National Lottery Regulatory Commission: The Answer To Lottery Scams by iamon: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
it is obvious that a lottry operator called quicklotto is coniving with MTN nigeria to defraud nigerians of their hard eaning,am saying this because i am one of the victim of their scam.after much losses,finally they refuse to pay for my winning.if they are real let them proove it by paying and we will also tell the world they are real

(1) (Reply)

Contact Number For The Istore At The Ikeja City Mall? / 15 Most Expensive Materials On Earth !! / Shocking Video: Real Mermaid Seen In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.