Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Was I Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Was I Banned? (656 Views)

Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? / Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Seun,mukina2 and others can you guys kindly tell me why i was banned..check ya admin log or anywhere you like..i just need an explanation
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: Seun,mukina2 and others can you guys kindly tell me why i was banned..check ya admin log or anywhere you like..i just need an explanation
sorry bro
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coolval222:
sorry bro
thanks bro...but i think some one is misusing power here...am just annoyed..that why i did no eve create anoda account to protest..but make una no worry...i wll become a rebel now..una go ban me tire here embarassed grin
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: thanks bro...but i think some one is misusing power here...am just annoyed..that why i did no eve create anoda account to protest..but make una no worry...i wll become a rebel now..una go ban me tire here embarassed grin
hehehehe, bros take it easy ooo, cos to be a rebel no good..... Just leave it like that abeg...
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coolval222: hehehehe, bros take it easy ooo, cos to be a rebel no good..... Just leave it like that abeg...
thank you bro..na because i respect yhu..but them must still xplain na abi no be so
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: thank you bro..na because i respect yhu..but them must still xplain na abi no be so
they owe you an explanation my brother, but if they choose not to, just forget it.......
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coolval222:
they owe you an explanation my brother, but if they choose not to, just forget it.......
chai....owkay...but i don dey plan to sue them and collect money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: chai....owkay...but i don dey paln dto sue them and collect money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehehe lol
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coolval222: hehehehehe lol
see my typographical error sha
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: see my typographical error sha
bros u funny ooo, shey u no wan register 4 my blog abi?? U no wan make ur brother chop....
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coolval222:
bros u funny ooo, shey u no wan register 4 my blog abi?? U no wan make ur brother chop....
registering right away..i dont know we need registration na tru feeds me dey read am
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: registering right away..i dont know we need registration na tru feeds me dey read am
thanks bro....
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2012
Coolval222:
thanks bro....
you are always welcome..but i cant find the registration link oo..abi na bcause say na nokia torch lite i dey use
Re: Why Was I Banned? by yungkiz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Am d one dat banned u,U misbehave dat's y I do dat u mst learn hw 2 conduct ur self nex tym,but if u still prove stuborn,I can neva be tire of bannin u, OK GUSH!!!!!
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
CLIQBOY: Seun,mukina2 and others can you guys kindly tell me why i was banned..check ya admin log or anywhere you like..i just need an explanation
You were banned for Trolling. Derailing a thread by posting an off-topic ‘garri’ comment.

Your ban expired Yesterday, so I would suggest that you be a good member and adhere strictly to the rules of the forum.

Welcome back smiley
Re: Why Was I Banned? by CLIQBOY(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
nonsense:::::::::i no get una time again:::::::::fuckinggggg fooooools::::::::ban me more
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Coolval222(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2012
CLIQBOY: you are always welcome..but i cant find the registration link oo..abi na bcause say na nokia torch lite i dey use
lol, just make a comment on the blog and you will be automatically registered, or you can send me a nairaland pm and i will register you through ur email, thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

NADECO Cautions FG On Dialogue With Boko Haram / What Should I Do? / What Will You Do In These Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.