Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man (2162 Views)

The Confused Fella / Akpors The House Boy / Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by seunadeolu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Akpors gets married, and on his wedding night calls his father to get some tips on what to do since he had never been with a woman before. Akpors asks his father, “So what do I do first?" His father replied and said: “Take her clothes off and lay her on the bed”

5 minutes later Akpors is on the phone again. “She is naked and in bed what do I do now?" His father can't believe what he is hearing, “Take your damn clothes off and get into bed with her.”

After another 5 minutes Akpors is on the phone again. “Dad, I'm naked and in bed with her, what do I do now?" His father's patience is now running out so he says, “Shit son, do I have to spell everything out to you? Just put the hardest thing on your body where she pees. Good night!!!!

Just when his father starts snoring, Akpors is on the phone again. “OK Dad, I have my head in the toilet bowl what do I do now?” Father replies, “Drown yourself, you bloody idiot!”
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by Lagusta(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Akpors life is totally finished now....

Nice joke anyway!!!
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by ITbomb(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
but wait o , wey Akpors from come?
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by Xymc1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hahahaha lols this joke realy gat me rollin on da floor. . . Nice one@op
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by kazeemmuka(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hahahahahahaha you crake my ribs men. Nice one.
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
lmao...MUMU
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by seunadeolu(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2012
from Jupiter.... grin grin ;DLol
ITbomb: but wait o , wey Akpors from come?
Re: Akpors : The Confused MARRIED Man by Onyiclassic(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2012
nice one

(1) (Reply)

So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) / Photo Of The Day: Best Way To Cheat In Any Exam / Who Is In Danger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.