Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle (9502 Views)

10 Reasons Why Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones & Blackberries / Sell Your Blackberries: The Company Is Going Down Fast / Blackberries To Get Android Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12: Sha eventhough Im an android user and would never use a bb in my life, I wonder weting BB do some people for NL? Why all the BB bashing? lol
Dude that device is GAY..
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by candieangel12(f): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2012
kinnkw:
Dude that device is GAY..

What? Are u sayin android is gay or bb? N im not a dude tho undecided
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2012
Lady Winona: Am I missing something here? I admit I'm not a phone geek but I do know my math and money management. A friend of mine who bought an android cos she was told it's better than BB spends a 1000 for 200MB. With my BB plan, I spend 1400 for 3GB, which if I'm to calculate is abt 15000 for the same 3GB with an android. Does that even make sense economically? Or is there something I don't know

Get in line, Android phones open full html pages, while bb open wap.
Android phones run heavier programs while bb run mostly java.
The truth is blackberry has lost it but hopefully they might be able to salvage there reputation with there upcoming oS 10, if not then it good bye for rim.

1 Like

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

What? Are u sayin android is gay or bb? N im not a dude tho undecided

BB is GAY..
it sucks horse dick
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2012
ffffffff
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2012
kinnkw:

Get in line, Android phones open full html pages, while bb open wap.
Android phones run heavier programs while bb run mostly java.
The truth is blackberry has lost it but hopefully they might be able to salvage there reputation with there upcoming oS 10, if not then it good bye for rim.
Is it that you can not read and understand what he is writing ? It makes economic sense to spend 1500 for 3Gb instead of 15,000. I own Galaxy Note and BBs, I love the BB more, cos the BBM and the dataplan are a magnificent combo. Talking about getting html pages loading well. There are many mobile browsers alternatives for that.

2 Likes

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by anitank(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2012
@ OP, idleness is indeed a b!iit...ch!
U need a job!
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by ochukoccna: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2012
mrhansome12: Anoda nonsense thread making de front page *wandering is this how low de IQ of our mods have desend* waiting 4 my ban again 4 expressing my feeling. (Hitler mods)
The quality of NL mods is a refection of the state of the nation, be angry not
[certificate cheating legislators,armed robbers, BH bombers, intelligent persons, election riggers, brilliant people, secessionists, land grabbing legislators, sharia propagationists, propaganda revisionists of history, godfather politicians, agberos, ALUU ... you fill in the rest]
Also the quality of critical resoning on NL has long hit the ladder rung shocked shocked angry angry angry

Billyonaire: Americans and their propaganda. You dont have to bury BlackBerry (Canada) to sell an iPhone (USA).
True that kiss kiss
Especially a story plant by a material donkey embarassed embarassed
BB got complacent with their status &failed to visualize the future, some many companies and humans fail to do sad sad
They are not yet out of the loop but it would be VERY VERY HARD if not impossible to come back to sit atop of smartphone money pile

Lady Winona: Am I missing something here? I admit I'm not a phone geek but I do know my math and money management. A friend of mine who bought an android cos she was told it's better than BB spends a 1000 for 200MB. With my BB plan, I spend 1400 for 3GB, which if I'm to calculate is abt 15000 for the same 3GB with an android. Does that even make sense economically? Or is there something I don't know
You are not missing anything, common sense is lacking with most people
If you are into entertainment off your mobile, into gaming and have constant Wifi, Andriods and iFrauds embarassed embarassed[my bad, iPhony grin grin] makes sense
If you seek business productivity& instant messaging,BB is the way to go cool cool

mrkels: This is a sponsored post.  remains the best phone with flexible bundles and the best qwerty keypad in nigeria for now, so they can keep spilling the BS, I don't care. Love my  and I aint changing it for nothing.
True, a sponsored post by Apple[ ] against BB angry angry
Funny thing is Apple [that overpriced status symbol] is way behind Android now cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by candieangel12(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2012
kinnkw:

BB is GAY..
it sucks horse dick

LOL. So BB is a homosexual? Hmmm nawa ooo. I didnt kno BB fukc other BBs lolv grin grin grin
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2012
mrhansome12: Thanks 2 Airtel u can use their blackberry package subscribtion on any phone but nt many are aware of dis

Dude, dat's limited to 1gig.. And data isn't compressed.
No other phone can compress like a BB
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Kassidy90(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2012
I still use my BB to do anythin I wnt so, I dnt give a damn abt anybody's opinion, If u cnt stand somebody using a fone wat 50k in dis hard country, then u cn hug transformer or dash me money to buy any type of fone u think I shuld b using, jobless people keep bashing....nonsense many of u using iphone or wateva dat cnt even boost of 1 plot of land in ur village not to talk of lagos mtcheeeeeew
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it that you can not read and understand what he is writing ? It makes economic sense to spend 1500 for 3Gb instead of 15,000. I own Galaxy Note and BBs, I love the BB more, cos the BBM and the dataplan are a magnificent combo. Talking about getting html pages loading well. There are many mobile browsers alternatives for that.

Economic sense and at the expense of productivity. I don't blame anybody for using a blackberry if it serves your purpose.
Just bear in mind that you can not enjoy the full potential of a handheld smart device with a blackberry.
Blackberry has only BBM to offer me, I would have been fine if that was all i needed in a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2012
Imanuelle:

Just install onavo extended for data compression on Iphone or Andriod
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by anitank(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2012
Kassidy90: I still use my BB to do anythin I wnt so, I dnt give a damn abt anybody's opinion, If u cnt stand somebody using a fone wat 50k in dis hard country, then u cn hug transformer or dash me money to buy any type of fone u think I shuld b using, jobless people keep bashing....nonsense many of u using iphone or wateva dat cnt even boost of 1 plot of land in ur village not to talk of lagos mtcheeeeeew
Don't mind them. Most of them can't send money to their needy parents ooh, but will be quick to get an iphone 5 when its released into the market.
As far as am concerned, blackberry has the most economical data plans ever!
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2012
kinnkw:

Economic sense and at the expense of productivity. I don't blame anybody for using a blackberry if it serves your purpose.
Just bear in mind that you can not enjoy the full potential of a handheld smart device with a blackberry.
Blackberry has only BBM to offer me, I would have been fine if that was all i needed in a smartphone.
You made no sense. I own iPhone (iOS), Galaxy Note (Android) and BB. I can tell you authoritatively, as user of all flagship products, that BB is best, in what ever way you look at it, BBM, Data bundles, MMS etc. Dont fall for American Propaganda. They ground other people's technologies to promote theirs. Do not you see the Samsung/Apple patent wars and how American courts decide. Use your natural mind? Dont be swerved by media brouhaha.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by mrhansome12(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2012
Imanuelle:

but it make economic sense. Did u know how much it cost 2 buy 1gig data bundle
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2012
kinnkw:

Ūя̅ ignorance is @ its peak! Hence, Ūя̅ level of reasonin becomes abysmally poor! Here is wat i do wit my BB 1.24hours bbm, 2.24 hours instant email services, 3. 24hours facebook, twitter,badoo,2go,watsapp services, my firstbank mobile bankin software runs on my BIS too! & here comes †ЂΞ bangg! 24 hours unlimited internet connectivity for my PC wit xtra #500 for vpn premium. u need τ̅o pay ♍ε for dis lecture u mor.on

1 Like

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2012
Jenams: Ūя̅ ignorance is @ its peak! Hence, Ūя̅ level of reasonin becomes abysmally poor! Here is wat i do wit my BB 1.24hours bbm, 2.24 hours instant email services, 3. 24hours facebook, twitter,badoo,2go,watsapp services, my firstbank mobile bankin software runs on my BIS too! & here comes †ЂΞ bangg! 24 hours unlimited internet connectivity for my PC wit xtra #500 for vpn premium. u need τ̅o pay ♍ε for dis lecture u mor.on
so you actually pair your bb to your laptop and browse ? That's awesome.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2012
mrhansome12: Thanks 2 Airtel u can use their blackberry package subscribtion on any phone but nt many are aware of dis
Airtel doesn't offer unlimited data. It's capped unlike MTN.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by JoeBatters: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2012
Jenams: Ūя̅ ignorance is @ its peak! Hence, Ūя̅ level of reasonin becomes abysmally poor! Here is wat i do wit my BB 1.24hours bbm, 2.24 hours instant email services, 3. 24hours facebook, twitter,badoo,2go,watsapp services, my firstbank mobile bankin software runs on my BIS too! & here comes †ЂΞ bangg! 24 hours unlimited internet connectivity for my PC wit xtra #500 for vpn premium. u need τ̅o pay ♍ε for dis lecture u mor.on

Ow do u get unlimited internet connectivity on ur PC wit vpn premium.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Josphine4good(f): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by shags(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2012
how do you do it
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by quicksylva(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2012
kinnkw:

Who told you is only BBM Blackberry can offer and who told you that am not enjoying the full potential of my BB. Am also using an HTC palmtop (hope u know that HTC palmtop is a window phone, so I don't a need a laptop) but I prefer my BB. What more can I ask for, I can downloads games no matter the size of the megabytes, I can download latest movies no matter the size of the megabytes, I can download as many songs as I like, I can ping with my BB, I receives my email swiftly, I can browse from now till I get tired without worrying am going to run short of megabytes, I can go on&on&on&on of what I can do with my BB. Guy BLACKBERRY STILL RULES.

2 Likes

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You made no sense. I own iPhone (iOS), Galaxy Note (Android) and BB. I can tell you authoritatively, as user of all flagship products, that BB is best, in what ever way you look at it, BBM, Data bundles, MMS etc. Dont fall for American Propaganda. They ground other people's technologies to promote theirs. Do not you see the Samsung/Apple patent wars and how American courts decide. Use your natural mind? Dont be swerved by media brouhaha.

And you just made sense? I have used blackberry storm, bold and curve, htc hd 7 (windows phone 7) Iphone 3gs(Ios) and now htc one x.(Android).
i have done all the hacks, jailbreak, unlocking and rooting all by myself, so when i say used i have explored the full potential.
You can tell i regular guy who uses these devices for social media and chats that BBM it better than Ios or android and wp7.
I don't about the data plans you talk about, you are very correct but it only applies to africa and asia where internet is still expensive and that is where blackberry market focus because it has already lost in America and Europe.
Again Blackberry falls short in hardware aspect and aspect which is why they are working on blackberry os 10.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by gonon: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2012

Dude how far now, how I connect my BB with my Laptop abeg?
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by vascey(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2012
Truth is that as long as BB still exists, android and apple makers will remain insecure. They will keep looking at their backs.

In addition to that, BB users (in developed countries not Naija where omo alata uses BB) represent potential android and apple customers. Since all the conventional marketing didn't get to these loyalists (keeping RIM afloat), apple and android makers have now implemented psyche targeted marketing. Hitting on the mind of the users of BBM. It won't be far-fetched to assume that this smear campaign was started by them.

But they will fail. As long as they don't have the answer to BBM, RIM will keep standing.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Eaglesman(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2012
quicksylva: Who told you is only BBM Blackberry can offer and who told you that am not enjoying the full potential of my BB. Am also using an HTC palmtop (hope u know that HTC palmtop is a window phone, so I don't a need a laptop) but I prefer my BB. What more can I ask for, I can downloads games no matter the size of the megabytes, I can download latest movies no matter the size of the megabytes, I can download as many songs as I like, I can ping with my BB, I receives my email swiftly, I can browse from now till I get tired without worrying am going to run short of megabytes, I can go on&on&on&on of what I can do with my BB. Guy BLACKBERRY STILL RULES.
pls caan you list good movie sites for me,thanks.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: so you actually pair your bb to your laptop and browse ? That's awesome.
contact ♍ε & i'll show u Ђδω.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by abysirius(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2012
What a disappointing post! Very senseless!
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by gbadexy(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2012
What's all these obsession with phone supremacy in nigeria?
Na una papa get the companies or do you have shares there.
Phone na phone, and I couldn't careless what people feel about it.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2012
Jenams: contact ♍ε & i'll show u Ђδω.
not really interested in free browsing though. I don't sit on a laptop that much, mostly on tablets or bb, except it can work with iPad.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by lacasa: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2012
U кnoω, to this op i will leave a quote..

"Any person trying to pull Ɣou down, is already beneath Ɣou"

#Boss cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olx Is Rejecting My Ads / Finally: Root For The Infinix Zero 2/16gb Edition / Is Qualcomm Snapdragon Chip Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.