Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,437 members, 7,974,793 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, (562 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / If You Luv Ur Babe Tell Her This, Writen By John Luvu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, by KingRemy: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
Although dis's my debut post on NL bt i'v bin able to watch oda posts so as to luk b4 leaping. In a relatnship, der are many issues dat many partners fail to acknowledge.. One of dem is wat i tag reciprocal luv. In many relatnships, one of d partner puts d load of calling, sending mssgs, saying 'i luv u' on himself while d oda only flashes, reply mssgs nd its alwayz at d 'i luv u too' end. Dis is nt proper as both suppose to be contributors to d successful growth of a relatnship. Change to d beta to av a blissful relatnship.
Re: Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, by pendo89(f): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
King-Remy:
Dis is nt proper as both suppose to be contributors to d successful growth of a relatnship. Change to d beta to av a blissful relatnship.

Thank you.You just a answered yourself.

But to add. Don't allow money to dictate the course/depth of your relationship cz you will be disappointed.You spend whatever you want because of love not force.
Combine wisdom and love.eg dont go into debts cz of lunch/call cards. That's silly. Enjoy spending whatever you can afford on the one you love.

1 Like

Re: Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, by fairygeh(f): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
So true

1 Like

Re: Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, by KingRemy: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
Kkk. Yea
Re: Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, by Hotdiamond(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
King-Remy:
Although dis's my debut post on NL bt i'v bin able to watch oda posts so as to luk b4 leaping. In a relatnship, der are many issues dat many partners fail to acknowledge.. One of dem is wat i tag reciprocal luv. In many relatnships, one of d partner puts d load of calling, sending mssgs, saying 'i luv u' on himself while d oda only flashes, reply mssgs nd its alwayz at d 'i luv u too' end Dis is nt proper as both suppose to be contributors to d successful growth of a relatnship. Change to d beta to av a blissful relatnship.
How did you know Whats being goin on with me.
Re: Is Reciprocal Luv Real Luv?? Ur Views,, by Lovetinz(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2012
In an ideal world. Yes.
Unfortunately the best I ever get is 80/20 or 20/80.
50/50? If only wishes were horses. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Probability And Earthly Relationships / Too Many Doubts … Normal Behavior Or Me Being Paranoid? / What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.