Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" (1437 Views)

The So Called Mobile Cash System Bizz / Mobile-cash-setup. / "mobile Cash setup" the final way to work at home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
An opportunity for you to make #15000 in 7days just by using ur phone. This info contained all about how u wil make nothing les than #15k in 7days.. What u need to do to have it all in ur email is to send a message using 'phone biznes' as d subject to b4billgate @ gmail dot com. If u didnt trust this, i wish u make a trial and is going to convince u because this is what many has tried and it realy worked out. Remember! We are in the word of information where those that are informed and try it make there way to success.
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Plz when you get ur info,make sure you share it with others as am doing.
Note: ur china phone can do this biznes, and if it doesnt work out after u tried it, call me names.
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2012
have been seeing ur messages but am giving d grace of 2day which is d last day to have dis al in ur mail. And by 2moro which is monday by 9a.m upward,start checking ur mail. *What u need to do to have
it all in ur email is to send a
message using 'phone
biznes' as d subject to
b4billgate @ gmail dot
com. If u didnt trust this, i
wish u make a trial and is
going to convince u
because this is what many
has tried and it realy
worked out
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2012
Dont let me do it one by one or day by day, 9a.m 2moro is already here.. And by then i would send it to all interested ones. Plz,d moment you have this hot info,sprend d news to ur love ones as am doing.
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Just 10hours to start receiving the whole info and by then you wil wait no more to start this chance as a big way to suces... *What u need to do
to have
message using 'phone
biznes' as d subject to
b4billgate @ gmail dot
com. Am waiting
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2012
register 4 urs to get the setup on ur phone. As simple as that.

What u need to do
to have
message using 'phone
biznes' as d subject to
b4billgate @ gmail dot
com. Am waiting
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2012
paying a token for the setup and u start ur phone biznes and u start earning ur money is the solution.
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Why cant u just make a trial.

If u have an acount here in Nigeria, an email, a browsing phone and dedication to do this business. U are the one for this busines.

What u need to do
to have
message using 'phone
biznes' as d subject to
b4billgate @ gmail dot
com. Am waiting
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2012
this week is going, get ur own setup, NOW!
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
still on
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Mobile cash promo! Promo!
Promo!
Just 1000naira to get into the
business...
Wait no more...b4billgate at
gmail dot com
Re: join b4 is late "mobile cash setup" by b4billgate: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Back and better.. Mobile cash setup.. The best home job so far... B 4 b i l l g a t e at g m a i l dot c o m . Send mobilecashsetup

(1) (Reply)

500k Personal Loan Needed With Collateral Worth Millions / Loans / How To Fund Your Paypal Account With Your Firstbank Or G.t.b A.t.m Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.