Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,634 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? (853 Views)

Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? by anabellex: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2012
If you had the chance to choose, which would you give priority, the car of your dreams or a piece of land?
Re: To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? by jhydebaba(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Land appreciates over time.
Car depreciates over time.
It depends on the individual but I think its better to buy a land, develop it before thinking of a car.
Re: To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? by chucky234(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
Depends on individual,personally I'll settle for a car as that will help my mobility as we as improves my business statue which directly increase my earnings.
Its certainly not advisable to acquire a land when you don't have the finance to develop and build on the said land,like I said it depends on individual choice.
Re: To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? by Desdola(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Honestly i would go for a land especially ones that are in good site. U stand to gain more coz it appreciates rather than a car that wld depreciate over time
Re: To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? by saintvc(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Land is an aset. Car is liability. Land is beta
Re: To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? by anabellex: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ Desdola and Saintvc

Yes, land appreciates, even land in the remotest place will add value than the best car. One can still manage his way around without car

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Stereotypes? / Governor's Chief Detail, Wife UnCloth Women, Slapped Ushers At Winners Chapel / Some World Amazing Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.