Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN (1152 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Tutorial: How To Download .jar Files With Operamini 5 / How To Download With Operamini 4.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by chineduace(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Am i the only one having problems with Operamini on MTN. It seems Operamini decides when to open and when not. Am i the only one having this problem.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
I have been having the same problem for some days now. I now make use of UC browser most times, although its also having problems it seems to be better than Opera Mini at the moment.

But I thing the problem is a general MTN network problem because I am also having serious problems about making and receiving calls on my MTN.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by LAZAREY: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
You are,nt the only one. I,m having the same difficulty using Mtn on Opera. But it works very well using other networks. But then I thank UC WEB. Empty hen can go to blazes I dont give a damn.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
its not only u o, even on pc, my firefox behaves like my opera, am now forced to use stupid chrome. #FuckMTN
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by Babanhajiya(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2012
I am also having this problem especially with nokia a phone but thanks to uc browser.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by chineduace(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Airtel had that problem weeks back. But the annoying thing is that every other data based application works perfectly but Operamini chooses when to work or not to... It just that Operamini has some features that other browsers dont have like rss feeds. And you can add/delete what you want. UC browser home page is over crowded. Though it's a good browser.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
Wow and i thought it was particular to Nokia E6 users. Me i've gotten fed up and since moved to UC web.

For those having problems getting used to UC web check
settlings -> Preferances -> shortcuts
That should help alot.

Though ive configured my nokia and samsung for push email services i still have a problem opening gmail from UC web. Always keeps going back to the sign in interface. Any tips? Still investigating/researching though.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by wewe1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
I was having same issue till yesterday that I uninstalled and downloaded a new opera mini, Right now I am browsing at the speed of light.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems With Operamini On MTN by mightyleks(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Its quite better now

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Of Your DATA PLAN / The Need To Revive My Phantom / Please Help A Brother To Unbrick HTC T528w. Bricked by font.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.