Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Set Up Bulk SMS Server And Stop Buying Sms Credits! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Set Up Bulk SMS Server And Stop Buying Sms Credits! (2496 Views)

DC Unlocker (dccrap) Software With Unlimited Credits! Unlock Any Modem / Looking For Ibm Blade Server And Apc Ups. / Buy My Dl380 G5 Server And Get 1 Cisco 2950 Switch Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Bulk SMS Server And Stop Buying Sms Credits! by ekumahost: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
HELLO FRIENDS, have you been in bulk sms service/ business and you spend a lot and you dont know the secret of the bulk sms service?
have you ever considered, getting a bulk sms server so you just enjoy doing the business and thus have unlimited resellers under you.
bulk sms service is trying to rule the world of advertising. so many people had spend 50,000.00 becoming a reseller somewhere where they dont even know its a simple code that sends the sms, and they will not have the hug profit to make only to labour for one man out there. if you are really into bulk sms service, this
is your greatest opportunity. The competition will then be WHO WILL GIVE THE FASTEST AND MOST RELIABLE SERVICE.
I have the package that will get you through SETTING UP BULK SMS SERVER TO SEND MESSAGE TO ANY NETWORK IN THE WORLD.
THE question is, are you ready to go into business?

THE PACKAGE COMES WITH THREE EBOOKS, THREE SOFTWARE AND MORE.
PRICE IS: N20,000.00

believe me, the package can get you from A to B

Terms:
who it is for is someone who have little programming and computer knowledge.
if you dont know how to install software, better dont buy, because i will not teach you.
if you dont know how to browse and download, better dont buy, cus i will not teach you.
if you dont know the meaning of web server, better dont buy, cus i will not teach you that.
if you dont know what DNS editor is, better dont buy.

if you pay for this package, I assume you are a professional, there will be no help or assistance of any kind.
you must believe that information is power and any risk worth changing your life is worth taking.

AM not guaranteeing sending the package immediately you pay, it may take few days cus am busy here.
Finally, am giving the package to the first ten guys to indicate interest. if you are a lady, there will be 500 naira discount.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE.
send an email to my email address for this service
email: twindev{at}ekumahost.com
subject: I AM INTERESTED IN THE BULK SMS SERVER SETUP KIT
remember, the price is only 20,000.00 if you happen to be among the ten applicant i will reply with payment data, when the ten is gone, the price will only increase drastically.

GOOD LUCK PADDY

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo X230 Corei7, 4gb Ram.... 30k Sold / Strong 2.4m Dish & Srt 4653 Mpeg 2 For Sale. / A Fairly Used Blackberry Torch & Bold2 Forsale @ A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.