Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM (1915 Views)

I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Japanese Couple In A Hot Argument YOU MUST LAUGH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Big4wig(m): 3:59am On Oct 22, 2012
confession by bigwig

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married my parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and lowcut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived.
She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.
She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the frontdoor. I opened the door and stepped out of the house.
I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said,"We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is: Always keep your "condoms" in your car.løls
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2012
I have heard it before.
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by eduson55(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2012
and then?
thank you @OP jare
Rudebwoy: I have heard it before.
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by venorite(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Big4wig: confession by bigwig

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married my parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and lowcut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived.
She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.
She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the frontdoor. I opened the door and stepped out of the house.
I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said,"We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is: Always keep your "condoms" in your car.løls
come Mr man,when did u join nairaland
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Big4wig(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2012
venorite:
come Mr man,when did u join nairaland
wait there...bus don leave u move
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Big4wig(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Rudebwoy: I have heard it before.
na only u dy naira land
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Pdizzle(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2012
Hehe.. Dis got me
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2012
nice one anyway

1 Like

Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Afam4eva(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2012
nice joke.

1 Like

Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by dmahn(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Old joke..mtchew
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by valicious1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
dmahn: Old joke..mtchew
Just like old wine, tastes better as it ages. This joke always cracks me up. Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Big4wig(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
dmahn: Old joke..mtchew
old to u,new to other people
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Big4wig(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
valicious1:
Just like old wine, tastes better as it ages. This joke always cracks me up. Seriously.
me too o
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by xtramo: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
grin grin nice!
Re: A Must Laugh Tin Abt CONDOM by Big4wig(m): 4:31am On Oct 23, 2012
xtramo: grin grin nice!
yea so nice

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Will Make Ur Day / Nothing Compared To This Joke / ''''A Nigerian With STREET OT Must Know This""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.