Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Please Help Me, I Need A Job - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please Help Me, I Need A Job (710 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Need Deposit 2retain My Banking Career / Advice Me I Have 500k / Is This Fair On Me?i Am Giving Out A Bouns Worth N7,500 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Hi House

My name is Olawumi, I am tired of sitting at home,I am an Engineer (construction). But i dont have job most of the time and i have wife and kids to care for.

I also have 6years experience in construction. i have tried several online business but they are not working

My phone Nr is 08033538125.
Email ..... olayusufy@yahoo.com

Please make una help me ooooo

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
ok
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2012
pls am waiting
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 2:14am On Oct 26, 2012
very important
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2012
am still waiting
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 3:34am On Oct 28, 2012
waiting, waiting, waiting
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2012
seriously serious
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by favouredbl: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
Can you do freelance job and online investment with daily earning. If you are interested kindly feel free to contact me @ 08166760245, 07044825409.
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
No problem
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
still needed
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by dav8id(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
xcel concepts: Hi House

My name is Olawumi, I am tired of sitting at home,I am an Engineer (construction). But i dont have job most of the time and i have wife and kids to care for.

I also have 6years experience in construction. i have tried several online business but they are not working

My phone Nr is 08033538125.
Email ..... olayusufy@yahoo.com

Please make una help me ooooo

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
bulksms business will make you smile..try it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
i have tried bulk sms with no success, any other business
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls someone help
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by infotail(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
good news,
Am here to share to you how i made 52k from my 15k.
I was very broke and i was searching for a biz to do.i was browsing through the intetnet and was seeing alot of trash on how to make money online.
One lucky i came across a write up from the internet saying starting importation buisness with low capital.this was from www.e-book.gnbo.com
I became intrested and visited www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.there i saw alot of write up on how to make money online,but i wasnt intrested till i saw the importation package.
I got the importation package from www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.that importation package gave me the knowledge on how to start importation buisness.it helped me import a laptop for as low as 15k.suprisingly thay sa,e laptop was sold for 80k at computer village.
i was advertising the laptop to my friends for 75k,letter a friend of mine offered to pay me 65k,i refused and he offered to make it 67k.mua collect moey sharp sharp.
Am so happy.i have imported another laptop again which is on the way.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.the site is fantastic,not like all these spammers.pls share it to goggle as i did when you visit so that people will see it and help the, selves
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Urgent help is needed
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2013
serious
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
U could become a middle man for investors and movie producers and have a percentage of monies.
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by xcelconcepts(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
how can i become a middle man for an investor and movie producer
Re: Please Help Me, I Need A Job by oaroloye(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
You're a Construction Engineer? Why don't you "construct" something?

There must be all sorts of things you could construct, as a Construction Engineer, that people would want to buy, or pay for you to construct for them.

How about an outdoor oven, for Bread Baking?

How about a fish-pond? Above ground, or beneath ground.

How about a swimming pool?

What about basement storage?

How about wells and boreholes?

What about water filters?

In my town (Ile-Ife), there is a deplorable case of a house on Ede Road, that always gets flooded every two years or so.
How about you solve people's problems like that one?

Why don't you research what Construction Engineers in other countries do- use YAHOO! Groups, Facebook, and so on- and find things that no one has ever thought of, here?

Do you think that it is an accident, when you go to school, and get a degree, and then can not think how to use it on your own?

Try and read: THE DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA, by Charlotte Iserbyt.
Try and watch her video on YOUTube: THE SECRET HISTORY OF AMERICAN EDUCATION.
Try and watch: THE COLLEGE CONSPIRACY, by the National Inflation Association.

The best prison is the one installed in the mind! Where we are taught to construct it ourselves, every day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Buy Minimum Of 1,000 Bulk SMS @ 87kobo Per SMS / Make Money Online With Ur Email And Phone / Bold 9900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.