Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,931 members, 7,919,021 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why (5716 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by debosky(m): 2:38am On Feb 02, 2008
@ soprano

toyin is actually Oprah/Tyra's apprentice grin grin

@ topic

you got thrown into the abyss mate, NEVER try to be friends, go for your goal directly. . .and stop trying to JUMP LADDERS! cool
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2008
debosky:

@ soprano

toyin is actually Oprah/Tyra's apprentice grin grin

Lai Lai. . . i own those two, they're my gardeners grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by debosky(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2008
liar!!

I have you on tape licking Tyra's toes grin

PS when did you decide we were worth of a profile picture? cheesy
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 02, 2008
debosky:

PS when did you decide we were worth of a profile picture? cheesy

lol. . . don't mind me.

debosky:

I have you on tape licking Tyra's toes grin

what??!! am being framed? na wa o. . . that's not me o
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by debosky(m): 3:15am On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

what??!! am being framed? na wa o. . . that's not me o

nope

she looks like you, smiles like you, licks like you (don't ask me how I know lipsrsealed) so it MUST be you cheesy
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 02, 2008
debosky:

licks like you (don't ask me how I know lipsrsealed) so it MUST be you cheesy

you seems to be specialized in that area. . . .sorry, the only thing i "lick" is my ice cream. . .get your mind outta the gutter jo lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by fatslim2: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2008
hi Toyinrayo want some english right?

ok i like this B E A UUU TIFULLLLLLL girl. i thought of making her my friend for starters, but that "strategy" has never gone down well with me,so i decided to go the old fashioned way, shes now avoiding me and making it look like i dont mean a BYTE to her, even though its obvious she's down with me, she's proved it through texts(small comments about ME) before.so
structured enough or u need more English huh Dr Phil.
im waiting
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by fatslim2: 4:08am On Feb 02, 2008
toyin oh sorry Tyra or is it Oprah, or Sally? who knows huh!!
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 02, 2008
fatslim2:

you're almost there. . try harder

fatslim2:

hi Toyinrayo want some english right?

ok i like this B E A UUU TIFULLLLLLL girl. i thought of making her my friend for starters, but that "strategy" has never gone down well with me,so i decided to go the old fashioned way, shes [/b]now avoiding me and making it look like i don't mean a [b]BYTE to her, even though its obvious she's down with me, [b]she's [/b]proved it through texts(small comments about ME) before.so
im waiting

is this how you talk to her?
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2008
fatslim2:

[b]toyin [/b]oh sorry Tyra or is it Oprah, or Sally? who knows huh!!

look at my ID. . . it's not that hard to figure out my name undecided
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by fatslim2: 4:46am On Feb 02, 2008
shocked cheesy wink smiley
toyinrayo:

you're almost there. . try harder

is this how you talk to her?
toyinrayo:

look at my ID. . . it's not that hard to figure out my name undecided

ok so watz up, im not here 4 an english class, if i need 1 i know where 2 go.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by debosky(m): 4:53am On Feb 02, 2008
Toyin aka 'counsellor' tongue grin

start charging for counseling services and I'll be your side kick wink
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2008
debosky:

Toyin aka 'licker' tongue grin

start charging for counseling services and I'll be your side kick wink

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry

fatslim2:

shocked cheesy wink smiley
ok so watz up, im not here 4 an english class, if i need 1 i know where 2 go.

ok oh.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by debosky(m): 4:58am On Feb 02, 2008
stop making faces at me my friend angry tongue

ok, I'm sorry for calling you that name sad

Toyin is offering free classes. . .y'all should appreciate her! wink
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2008
debosky:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed yes, for English lessons, that's hoe debo learned. even though he's not a good example of learned student, he was my first rat (student) in my laboratory (class)
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by fatslim2: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2008
debosky thanks ayt,
ok
toyinrayo:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed yes, for English lessons, that's hoe debo learned. even though he's not a good example of learned student, he was my first rat (student) in my laboratory (class)
debosky:

stop making faces at me my friend angry tongue

ok, I'm sorry for calling you that name sad

toyinrayo:

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry

ok oh.
toyin start ur classes ill need them.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2008
fatslim2:

ok toyin start your classes ill need them.
you don't have to tell us that again. . . . ok, i need money for transparency projector, laptop, paper, folders, pens, etc. . . a total of 20,000 naira
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by debosky(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2008
cheapo grin grin

20,000 naira for all that? All you'll get is used newspaper and made in china biros cheesy
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 02, 2008
well, you can donate an extra 90,000 naira.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by adeboo(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
@Soprano, well I dont think we have Jenny Craig here but maybe Weight Watchers - but no worry sha i don pay personal trainer and he will start work on me first thing straight after work on Monday evening ok. No worry for u sha after three months, i shall send u a persaonal picture no worry.

Thanks.

But the point of ma quote was that we always major on the minor things in life - what does it matter how we say it at least its said. wink
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by SOPRANO(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ adeboo

I will be waiting on the transformation, and I know its going to be fantastic shocked. Where R U?, I might just send you some coupons to speed things up. grin

Well, I'm not defaming your physique, I'm just a concerned citizen given the fact that you love to toast, roast and coast. Prevention is better than cure. Again, I've decided not to be mean to you due to your vivacious smile. Keep that smile going, it overide any deficiency you might perceive you have. I hope you are not going on weight loss program just for me; I do appreciate it though. kiss
REMEMBER:
It should be about your intrinsic value, and THERE IS NO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF. cool
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by waterworks(f): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ solumto
i fear for command friendship ohh!!
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by solumto: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2008
HIS GRACE, are u there u are challenging my looks angry, thank you for choosing the right name for ur self 'HIS GRACE' because definitely if we were to dropm passport fotos before joining NAIRA LAND u wuld have been disqualified,but by HIS GRACE(AMEN) u are here today but making a fool out of ur self grin grin wink
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by solumto: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2008
WATER WORKS, hello grin.OOOH !! wenever i see ur posts i just get thirsty grin, why dnt u come and gimmie the drill baby. grin grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by waterworks(f): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2008
ohh puleez lol!!!
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by iice(f): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2008
@Topic, she prolly just is uncomfortable undecided
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by aniffy4eva(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2008
iice:

@Topic, she prolly is uncomfortable undecided

or she just doesn't feel you, tongue
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by TheSly: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2008
is either ur ''toasting line'' is lame or u (the toaster) is completely wack!! undecided
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by solumto: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2008
I think is a general epidermic wen it comes to the females and they know i am saying the truth.
it has happened to me not once,not twice but life goes on.

WATER WORKS,HOW U DOING?
HOPE COOL? smiley
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by tifiny(f): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
The guy must hav thought she was a maga 4 havin told him lots of things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimacy On Wedding Night:a Must? / Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? / Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.