Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,361 members, 7,888,147 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me Of A Better Investment Than This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Tell Me Of A Better Investment Than This? (621 Views)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? / I Am Using My Opera To Brownse But Can Not Download Or Save Images With It Please Can Anyone Tell Me / Can Anyone Tell Me Internet Providers In Lagos And Their Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me Of A Better Investment Than This? by nawebco(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
To register http://alpari-forex.com/en/?partner_id=1213489
There is this online investment called PAMM INVESTMENT
1. You dont need to trade it (forex) yourself but you choose
an expert to do that on your behalf
2. You have thousands on 'fund manager' to choose from and you
can choose the best
3. You can set 'loss limit on your investment' to limit your daily loss with the fund manager.
4. Your fund manager can only have a certain % out of the profit he made for you
5. Your fund manager has no influence on your money
6. Your fund manager has no influence on the platform statistics
7. You can close your account with any manager anytime, re-invest with him or invest with another manager
8. Your profit is determined by your ability to choose the best fund manager
to register: http://alpari-forex.com/en/?partner_id=1213489

If you have more info on this, kindly let me know. we can also talk on phone on 08187256312
or mail to [email]info@naija4web.com[/email]

(1) (Reply)

HOW AM MAKIG $200 EVERY MONTH / Akon And Lady Gaga Surbordinate / Reseller Help, To All Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.